Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:49 am

Shauna groaned as Clyde lifted her up to her feet. She barely focused on the image of him in front of her before he slammed his arm into her. Even though he wasn't that big, the redhead couldn't brace for the impact and fell onto her back with another thud. She rolled to her side once more in a groan. All was a daze for her. If that had been the first hit, she could've shrugged it off. But she had taken a good deal of punishment and was feeling the effects of Clyde's assault.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Staggering after the clothesline that put Shauna right back down to the mat, Clyde let out a deep exhale against his corner before stepping out of it, he looked down at Shauna and a few brief thoughts and memories flashed through his head on what he got himself into and what the truth was.

"You should leave this whole dang company before you get hurt, Shauna." He muttered to her before reaching over to pick her up by the hair and stand her up before cupping the sides of her chin with his hands so she looked him in the eye, face to face, opening his mouth to try and say what was on his mind about her and Mercy, but he froze and changed his mind.

"...I...I never liked you." He muttered to her before turning his back, reaching up to wrap his arms around her head before suddenly dropping onto his rear, dragging Shauna down, trying to slam her chin down upon his shoulder for his Lone Star Stunner finisher.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:56 am

The redhead groaned weakly as Clyde dragged her to her feet. She was sore all over and not entirely sure how much more she could take. There was just a tiny bit left in her and she was about to try to use it desperately before Clyde cradled her face. She stared at him, unsure what he was doing. Was he finally coming to his senses? Had he finally realized his mistake? She opened her mouth to say something first. Then he spoke. Her eyebrows curled in pain as she made out his words. "W-What?" she whispered before he turned around and dropped down. Her chin dropped down to his shoulder with the force of his body weight behind it. Shauna ricocheted up on impact before landing on her back unconscious spread eagle.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Feeling Shauna's chin bounce off his shoulder, Clyde closed his eyes and tunred around before crawling over Shauna, hooking her leg whilst turning to put his back against her body, looking at her with a troubled expression that he tried to make himself dismiss. He wasn't here to make friends. He was here to win and get paid. He didn't want the baggage of drunken one-time thing to linger on him.

And yet he felt bad.

"Sorry." He muttered with a blank expression as the Ref gave the count.

"ONE... TWO..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu May 08, 2014 7:14 am

Shauna didn't give any form of answer as Clyde pinned her. The referee slapped her hand down the third time, "THREE!" and the bell rang to signal the end of the match. The redhead groaned lightly and rolled to her side, still mostly unconscious. People started cheering, but it wasn't necessarily because Clyde had won. Several familiar faces...if you could call them that, had jumped over the barricade and suddenly had the ring surrounded. Hawk, Lioness, and Dragon all with their trademark masks and wearing full black this time around spaced evenly around the ring.

Clearly planned out, all three slid into the ring at the same time and stayed in a triangle around Clyde and the fallen redhead. The referee tried to push back Lioness but she shoved the girl to the ground to her side. The three watched Clyde but didn't make any further advances towards him. Dragon finally took a step towards him and lifted his chin up high to look down on Clyde. "That was a little cruel, don't you think?"

Last edited by 9943 on Fri May 09, 2014 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 11, 2014 3:40 am

Clyde felt like an asshole. Was this really the route to go? Maybe he shouldn't have lost his temper... Again... For the billionth time. It was probably why he lost everyone in the first place.

But Shauna was different, he manhandled her practically and with people like King and Allison tearing her apart, not to mention the drama that followed her, maybe it was for the best that Clyde be mean to her so she could just leave to another place where she wouldn't have to deal with that any longer.

Clyde's music was playing the bell rang, he thought he was going home but he wasn't. He looked up and had 3 figures surrounding him and Shauna, two women and a big man. He felt like a shrimp on the school yard again. His stomach churned, he hated gang-ups. He might have even feared them. Memories of Gatt's crew made him reluctant to jump in on multiple foes. No longer gung-ho. But he couldn't run.

He heard of these three, giving some hell to the Higurashi family and now he was mixed up in this crap. What a wonderful life and wonderful career in this wonderful company.

He looked up at Dragon, the man and swallowed hard, he was nervous.

"Nah. I've seen worse." He said clearly, before checking out the other two ladies then back to Dragon. "Cool mask by the way. Must think y'all real tough jumpin people with them things coverin' yer' face." said Clyde, clearly sarcastic as he smirked in front of the trio, his hands on the mat over Shauna's body, regardless of their current relationship, he could at least keep her from getting stomped while she was defenelsss.

But that would imply they were here for Shauna too... Clyde wasn't so certain about that. Maybe they were here for him, just her, or both. Time would tell.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 11, 2014 5:03 am

Both Lioness and Hawk shifted as if that was their queue to attack. But Dragon didn't budge. And so they stopped before stepping closer. Dragon laughed at the comment and casually stepped closer to the two and knelt down. "I heard from a little birdie that the two of you were more than just opponents or friends. Even I don't do this to people I'm that close with." He gestured to Shauna, who groaned again as her left hand weakly rubbed her chin in a state of semi-consciousness. Dragon just smiled and shook his head again. "Unless I'm wrong. And you two really weren't that close."

He then suddenly reached out to grab Shauna's foot to drag her away from Clyde just to see how he'd react. "In which case..."

Last edited by 9943 on Sun May 11, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 11, 2014 5:15 am

Clyde tensed as Hawk and Lioness shifted, it made him nervous, casuing him to look to the duo cautiously before hearing Dragon laugh and step closer, knealing down and telling Clyde something that made his eyes widen, a little birdie told this man that he and Shauna had done something? He poured salt on the wound too. Clyde felt like an asshole for wrecking Shauna

And he reached out to grab her... But Clyde couldn't let go her, so when Dragon reached out for Shauna's foot, Clyde grabbed his wrist. "No." He said sternly.

"I might not be the good guy, pal. But I know I'm gooder than you. She ain't goin' nowhere." said Clyde as he glared back at Dragon.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 11, 2014 5:52 am

When Clyde grabbed his wrist, Dragon stopped. He looked up at the cowboy and grinned. Clyde probably wouldn't have been able to see it. "Standing up for her now? Guess you're into that whole tough love thing. You know, hurting people you actually care about." He jerked his hand away from him and shook his head once more. "Sorry cowboy. But that doesn't make you any better than me." Dragon then straightened to his feet and took a few steps back. "Let's go," he stated to the others and turned his back to Clyde to walk out of the ring.

But the other two did the exact opposite. Lioness charged in first and bashed her knee against the back of Clyde's head. Hawk had a different attack. She leaped onto the corner turnbuckle and held herself there crouched with one hand ready to jump down. Lioness then grabbed onto Clyde's hair and irish whipped him towards the corner where her teammate was waiting...and right into both of Hawk's feet as she dropkicked down.

All the while Dragon casually let himself out of the ring and started walking up the ramp.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 11, 2014 6:12 am

Clyde scowled at Dragon's words. If it was one thing Clyde hated, it was people who talked like they knew everything. "Sure." Dragon was more or less correct, but Clyde would never give him the satisfaction of knowing he was correct. But what got to Clyde was Dragon stating that he wasnt any better than the masked man. Clyde told himslf immeidately it wasn't true, he had his problems but he didn't jump people like Gatt, who was pure scum.

Suddenly though, Dragon was leaving and Clyde gave him an odd look as the man turned away, seemingly leaving, making Clyde think it was over until Lioness plowed her knee into the back of his skull. "UUGH!" The hit rocked Clyde hard, making him flop over onto Shauna in a dazed heap as everything went blurry.

"....Uuuh..." Clyde groaned wearily in a daze as Lioness lifted him up by his hair, feeling weightless in her grasp as he got whipped to the corner, his feet stumbling where Hawk would soon meet him. Clyde saw the corner and Hawk coming towards him, nothign he could do as he saw the woman's black boots flying at him until they slammed into his face.

"-NKK!!" Sweat and spit flew as Hawk bashed Clyde into oblivion with a horrid smack that sent him flopping onto his back, rolling on his shoulders before flipping onto his stomach limply, giving breif twtich as he flopped in front of Shauna with a glazed look in his eyes, panting hard after meeting her missile dropkick at full speed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next