by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor Empty Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:04 pm

In the locker room, Shauna dressed up for her first match in awhile. She hadn't had much success in tension but she was ready for another go at it. She put on her orange sports bra and slipped into her green skirt. For once, her opponent didn't outclass her. Unfortunately, it was also someone she kinda had a thing for. She still hadn't forgotten their little one night stand months back. But he had a girlfriend as far as she knew. And it was someone she hated.

Mercy Wrynn. She was a manipulative and cold hearted bitch. Shauna was humiliated on cable television when Mercy set her up on Kelly's Crib. She wanted to get back at the girl so bad. But she didn't have the connections to force such a thing without getting fired.

Her music filled the arena and Shauna came running out. She lifted up a fist and cheered to the crowd to fire them up. Even if she held resentment against his girlfriend, Shauna knew Clyde was a good guy. Considering how bad some people were in the league, she preferred wrestling someone she knew. At least then she'd know they'd be fair and chivalrous if she did lose. The redhead walked over to the corner and awaited her opponent.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Clyde had a bad feeling about tonight. A really bad feeling. He liked Shauna but there was drama between them and Clyde had been getting drama almost every night for the past few days involving, his now Ex-girlfriend, his Sister and her Girlfriend, a crazy bitchy cheerleader, the Tension GM that was trying to ruin his life, a violent tattooed dyke and her sadistic British bitch of a mistress whom also were wrecking his life and his sister's because of his poor choices. And now he had a match booked against a girl he had a drunken encounter with that also had a fight with Mercy that he was more or less responsible for and would have to most likely answer for. Yikes!

In short, Clyde didn't want to go to work because he knew tonight was just going to be another headache and he wasn't in the mood for more drama.

But at the same time... Clyde was curious. Allison had destroyed Shauna during their match and he felt his performance against the Celt would determine if he could match Allison, seeing as she effortlessly decimated his sister as well, whom Clyde had always described as his equal since childhood. Twin Sister after all.

Eventually, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRGZRBUWG3U:2f2hg5gp]"Redneck" by Lamb of God[/url:2f2hg5gp] began to play through out the arena as Clyde emerged on the stage and marched his way down the ramp at a hurried pace, wearing his brown leather cowboy hat, long black tights, matching knee and elbow pads, taped wrists and black wrestling boots that gave a metallic *clank* when he practically stomped on the metal floor below him, walking with purpose as he approached the ring and pulled himself up on the apron before hopping over the ropes.

He eyed Shauna with a blank expression as he lifted his hat off his head and dropped it to the floor below. Looking at her with a troubled frown as a part of him did not want to fight her, not right now. Clyde thought of Shuana as a good ol' gal who just got caught up in some mess but at the same time, Clyde wondered if she was really all that innocent like Mercy had said. She fooled around with the married Jonny Higurashi, then Clyde and her fooled around.

"Shauna." Clyde muttered simply as he rotated his wrist, keeping his eyes fixated on her.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:53 am

As Clyde entered the ring, Shauna's smile shifted to a frown. He didn't seem as interested as her that they'd be fighting. She wasn't sure why. They had spent such a great night together awhile back. Although they hadn't spoken since then, she assumed everything was cool between them. But that look on his face made her think otherwise. Maybe it was her interview on Conway's Crib that made him sour on her. That stupid t-shirt that bitch Taylor had given her...maybe he thought she had bragged about him to others or something.

Or maybe Mercy had been saying bad things about her. That was probably more likely. She probably manipulated him into thinking Shauna was wrong for him. Regardless of the reason, she knew it was all Mercy's fault. She really wished Clyde could see the bad side of that horrid person. It wasn't his fault she was lying to him. Probably. "Hey...how've you been?"

Then the bell rang. "Well...let's do this..." As awkward as it could have been for the two, Shauna was admittedly still excited to wrestle Clyde for real. The fact that the two were in the ring together brought back a memory that she needed to shove aside if she was to focus on winning. All those images in her head of them wrestling were pleasant and part of her wished they could reenact them. Eventually. The redhead stepped towards the center of the ring and lifted her hands up to grapple the cowboy. He was honorable enough, so she knew she could trust him to meet her test of strength.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:10 pm

"...Good." Clyde replied to Shauna with a lie. He honestly felt like hell. Paranoid, wounded and very angry but not at Shauna. He didn't dislike her at all, even if he didn't know the whole truth behind her and her previous actions. Clyde knew how Mercy could be, she often overreacted but was often right about a lot of things. Maybe Shauna was one of them. Clyde really hoped not.

Finally the bell rang and Clyde got his arms up, meeting the redhead midway in the center, grappling her shoulders with a collar and elbow tie up, trying to match her strength and attempt to push her back towards her corner. If he could even manage that against Shauna's strength, he was a bit bigger than her but it was likely that her body was more toned seeing as Clyde had an emphasis on speed more than strength.

"What 'bout you?" He'd ask under his breath.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:58 am

"I've been good," Shauna growled through her teeth. It wasn't like she wanted to drop her guard for anyone, including Clyde. He seemed to have something on his mind. The last time they met, he had been overjoyed to see her despite already being in a relationship. Now he seemed a little...distracted...and maybe a little bitter. The only thing Shauna could think about was that his girlfriend was Mercy. That was probably what was making him so upset.

"You should really dump that bitch." Shauna hunched over a little more to get more leverage against Clyde. "She's a total cunt. You know that."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:18 am

It was a back and forth struggle so far between Clyde and Shauna to move one another. The two of them locked up tightly in the center of the ring. This match felt a little awkward but Clyde was getting over it, he hoped he could just focus on the match and that would be that but instead Shauna brought up Mercy in rather bitter manner.

He should dump.... That bitch? Her words distracted Clyde as his mind flashed with thoughts of Mercy, and they way he was forced to lose her, getting pushed down just slightly so he was leaning back when Shauna muscled forward, making him grit his teeth as he heard Shauna speak again. Her words making Clyde's eyes narrow into a bitter scowl, a lot of pent up aggression starting to boil over finally.

He yanked his arms down to try and break the lockup, drawing back his right arm before swinging it up, trying to slam his open palm right into the corner of Shauna's jaw, making it feel somewhere between a sharp slap and a thunderous palm strike that would slam into the bottom corner of her jaw.

"Shut up, Shuana! You don't know her! Ya' best take that back 'bout my girl!" He growled before giving her a sudden shove. She didn't know Mercy like he did. She loved him and wanted to make him better.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:48 am

Shauna knew Mercy wasn't good for Clyde. She would probably throw him into a garbage crusher if it furthered her career. Part of her thought Clyde would know that. But it seemed he didn't. His attack caught Shauna off guard. She stumbled backwards until she found her footing. "What the-" He then shoved her a few feet away from him. That was uncalled for. Was he that blind? "Are you serious?" she asked bitterly. The redhead was more upset about being hit than Clyde's response, but it probably didn't show. "How does she care about you? What has she done for you?"

"She's probably the one that sent that Allison bitch after your sister. Everything's a plan of hers. It always is. She's probably only sleeping with you to further her career." Before Clyde even had a chance to answer, Shauna charged back to him. If he was going to shrug off their history then she was going to as well. She tried to swing her arm high towards his head expecting to catch him off guard.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:35 am

"Deadly." Clyde shot back as Shauna gave him stern words for his actions, his frown turning into a bitter scowl when he heard her questions about Mercy. It was easy for her to point fingers! "She cares more than anybody else ever has!" with the exception of his Mother and Sister of course. "She's done everythin' fer' me!" He added with another shout before hearing the Celt speak some more. Shauna didn't know Mercy like he did and this woman she was describing was not her. Rather, Shauna was going too far when she brought up his sister and that vile witch, Allison Watson.

Clyde would stand there with his cheek twitching as Shauna spoke ill of his lover. Saying that she was responsible for Allison hurting Bonnie. That she was sleeping with him only to get ahead. Clyde could feel his blood boiling at these accusing words that he found to be all untrue and way out of line for the Celt.

And when Shauna charged towards the cowboy with a bitter scowl and gritted teeth, she would see him duck low and weave left under her arm, following up by wrapping his arms around the girl's bare slender waist. But he thought little of touching her taut abdomen with his bare hands, instead he thought only of trying to lift her straight up a few good inches off the ground while Clyde himself stepped in close and dropped to one knee. He did this all in one fluid motion, trying to drop Shauna down on his extended knee, right between her legs for an inverted atomic drop!

"You're the one who fucks around!!" Yelled Clyde as he tried to drop Shauna on his knee.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:17 am

Shauna's eyes widened when Clyde ducked underneath her clothesline. "What the-" she nearly swore before he dropped her down onto his knee crotch first. "AAH!" she cried in pain and stumbled forward. Her hands guarded between her legs and she dropped to her knees. "Fuck!" Her eyes watered from the pain. But even then, she knew she couldn't just sit there on her knees waiting for Clyde to follow up.

"Did SHE teach you that move?" Shauna shouted as she tried to force herself back to her feet though Clyde was still behind her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:28 am

Having dropped Shauna down over his knee, watching her drop to her knees, Clyde loomed over The Celt with a scowl. "Shut yer' damn mouth! You spittin' nuthin but untrue garbage that's way outta line! How dare you accuse Mercy of being responsible for that psycho, Allison's actions. The fact you know about Allison match makes it worse! It means you know what Me and my sister were put through!"

When Shauna tried to stand, Clyde was right behind her, he wrapped his arm over the front of her throat and bent the girl backwards, pulling her into a dragon sleeper position, behind her body backwards as he held her with one arm while he would raise his free arm up before trying to slam the forearm down across Shauna's exposed abdomen.

"The only thing she's taught is how ta' better myself!" He growled before striking her again. "She didn't even sleep with me until she was forced by the stupid general manager to break up with my dumbass!" He tried to hammer her abs again with a clubbing forearm. "You just talkin' shit! Sayin' untrue shit 'cuz you bitter. Mercy ain't no easy slut. You're the one who's eager to get around! You jumped from Higurashi to me! You're the one who prolly sleeps around to further yer dang career!" He yelled before trying to strike her again.

"Admit it! You just'a jealous slut who likes to start trouble when Men ain''t fallin' to their knees before ya'. You jus' like all the other bitches here!" Clyde yelled angrily before suddenly dropping back, trying to slam the back of Shauna's head into the canvas with a reverse DDT.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next