Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor - Page 2 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

Post by TaliZorah Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:15 am

As bitter as Shauna was towards Mercy (and Clyde by this point), she never expected him to come out so furiously towards her. "Aahh...unghhh..." she groaned as he trapped her head in the dragon sleeper hold. She flailed her legs left and right to try and break free. Clyde's forearm crashed against her abdomen which suddenly forced all the hair from her lungs. "Aah...Fuck..." she moaned in pain, feeling as if all the energy had suddenly been drained from her. She gripped onto the arm that was slowly draining the life from her and tried to pry it off. Even though Clyde was smaller, Shauna had absolutely no leverage from her position.

Then, Clyde struck her again. Once more, the redhead's resistance stalled as she was forced to struggle just to catch her breath. She arched her back to try and relieve the pressure on her neck but all it did was open her up to yet another blow to her abdomen. "Aaahhh..." she moaned even more. It seemed like everytime she found the energy to resist, he'd sap it away with another shot to her abdomen. It was a relentless and vicious side of Clyde she hadn't known before. It must had been Mercy's doing. Struggling to stay standing, Shauna forced in gasps of air where she could but resigned to trying to escape and instead shielded her abdomen with one arm.

Even though Shauna perfectly understood Clyde's words, she couldn't really answer. She tried to shake her head. Then, the Celt suddenly dropped headfirst to the mat with a crash. She blinked several times as she recognized the arena lights way above her. "Unnnhh..." she groaned groggily trying to shake off the impact. It was hard after struggling just to stay conscious for so long.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor - Page 2 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:17 am

Oddly enough, Clyde felt weird crushing Shauna like this. He didn't remember the last time he was in this much control.

He stood up immediately after dropping her down with the DDT, looming over her with a glare. "Look at cha! All that damn trash talk 'bout my girl and you can't even hit me! Do ya' even know how ta' fight!?" Clyde liked Shauna, but he recalled her being easily dismantled by King and Allison, maybe even him now.

He reached down and tried to grab the front of her hair and pull her up to her feet. He then tried to grab her wrist with both hands and yank hard, trying to whip Shauna towards a corner, if that worked, Clyde would follow behind Shauna in a charge, trying to sprint towards her and then ram his shoulder deep into her abdomen.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:00 am

Shauna tried to regain her composure and senses but Clyde didn't seem interested in giving her a break. He dragged her hair to her feet by the hair which only added to the pain in her head. The redhead was then slungshot into the turnbuckle. At the last second she turned herself around to avoid running into it headfirst. Just as she hit the turnbuckle with her back, though, Clyde followed. He rammed his shoulder into her abdomen. "AAH!" she groaned in pain, nearly spitting out from the impact. Her hands crossed her midsection in pain which made her slide down the corner to a seated position leaning against the bottom turnbuckle. "Sh-shit man..." was all Shauna responded. She felt like she couldn't breath.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:00 am

Spearing Shauna into the corner, Clyde stepped back and watched the girl just drop. Just drop to the floor, holding her stomach in pain. Clyde just sneered down at Shauna.

"Look atcha! All you done is talk trash but you can't even back it up and fight!" Clyde growled down at Shauna before dashing to the ropes behind him, hitting them at high speeds before springing back towards her, running for her and then suddenly jumping towards her, his legs going to the sides of her head as he rammed his... Pelvis. Right into her face like a little cannon ball, grabbing the ropes as he bounced himself repeatedly on her, pushing her face deeper between his legs while slamming his bottom repeatedly into her upper chest and abdomen for a bronco buster!

"This is whatcha missin' right!?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 am

Shauna kept trying to breath and regain some measure of strength to fight back. She hadn't been overwhelmed like this in any of her prior matches. The redhead wasn't even sure how she was suppose to if he never let up. She could hear Clyde's words but couldn't respond to them. When she finally realized she had to do something, she reached out to pull herself forward using the bottom ropes...and was instantly met with Clyde's crotch. He slammed right against her face with such force that she didn't realize what he even hit her with. After a few impacts, Shauna realized what he was actually doing to her.

But it wasn't enjoyable. It was extremely painful. And every hit to her chest buried her further under him. He seemed to just keep hitting her over and over again and the fighter didn't know what to do.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:32 am

Clyde felt a strange surge of power go through him as he dominated Shauna so thoroughly. It was rare for him to just straight up overpower someone like this and while he did like Shauna, her malicious words towards Mercy, amidst the forced break up and his dealings with Allison... It was easy for him to take out his frustration on her. He was beating her up and convincing himself he could take on Allison. It felt good to be this bad.

Bouncing with the aid of the ropes, Clyde slammed his hips over and over into Shauna's bust with all his might before paused, resting himself against the celt, looking down at her with a frown as her head rested between his legs.

"Fight me, Shauna." He ordered before leaning his head back, stretching out his body to press his crotch right into her face, doing this due to stretching his legs out to be completely straight, trying to squeeze Shuana's head with his thighs with a tight seated head-scissor.

"My Ex taught me alotta moves that most men here prolly don't use." Clyde said before pushing his forward some more as he tried to squeeze Shuana's head tighter, flexing his thighs with pulsating squeezes over and over. "But... You'll find... I'm... Not like most." He added, squeezing with each pause in his words.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:44 am

Shauna continued to be overwhelmed by Clyde. He squeezed her head tightly and in such a way that she found herself suffering. She reached up to his thighs and pulled to try and free her head from his grip but couldn't get any leverage. She wanted to answer Clyde's challenge but she couldn't do anything in response. Desperately, she tried to kick her legs up to try and for force a knee hard enough into his back to get him to let go of her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:58 am

Clyde bit his lip as he loomed over Shauna and squeezed her head between his legs. It was odd to do this, he did admit, but there was a bit an arousing feeling to this, but there wasn't much to it. And as Clyde did all this to Shauna, he was starting to wonder if he was going to far, that maybe his anger was getting the better of him. Maybe he was just taking things out of proportion?

Perhaps.

It still didn't change how Clyde felt. If he could dismantle, Shauna, that meant he could be a match for Allison.

Suddenly though, Clyde felt a sharp pain in his lower back when Shuana struck it with her knee. "Ngh!" Clyde grunted and quickly kicked up off the turnbuckle, rolling off of Shuana and trying to get to his feet, positioned in front of the celt, and waiting for her to attack.

"C'mere, hun." He breathed with a crooked finger, beckoning her with eyes half closed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:42 am

Shauna gasped with relief when she finally managed to get Clyde to release her. She brought her arms up and across her still hurting chest as she heaved breaths in and out. It was the first time she had a chance to regain any strength since the match started. She forced herself to her feet with the aid of the ropes as she continued to breath heavily. "You...sonofa..."

The redhead mustered her remaining strength and tried to meet Clyde in a collar and elbow tie up and overpower him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:47 pm

Shuana looked tired and sore, good. It only meant that he was going to have an easier time avoiding her as the celt tried to get at him, pulling herself up and trying to grapple, but Clyde stayed light on his toes and quickly stepped back while throwing out a sudden right hand, trying to smack Shauna across the face with an opened hand strike across the cheek. "Hah! Hah!" He yelled as he went to strike her again across the other cheek, they were pretty much slaps, but his fingers were closed toghether tightly, his hand like a knife as he tried to strike Shuana across the face with the 1-2 combination.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next