Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:32 am

"First time... I've done that to another girl... At least in a really long while," Lia, as someone might guess from her demeanor, wasn't exactly someone who was used to recreational sex. Which wasn't to say she didn't have a lot of experience, but that was a completely other thing.

But, Lia wasn't so clueless as to think that Janet wasn't someone used to this idea, the number of toys in the bin gave enough of an idea on what type of person she was. "Ha... you, I'm not surprised at all." the paler girl licked up her hand between words, finishing with a satisfied smile. "Well, I think you taste pretty good... but I don't have much to compare it with."

Lia was about to stand up, it seemed like time to "play" a bit more, but her new friend's idle reaching gave her pause. "Mmm... you're a lot gentler than before..." joked Lia, letting Janet fondle a little longer before walking away from the bed and to the bin of Janet's goodies. Any other day of the week, she'd definitely have had at least some second thoughts, but today, Lia just reached in for whatever she could get her hands on, which turned out to be a rather thick, blue double-ended toy.

With another smile at her bed-ridden friend, Lia returned to her and pushed one end of the double-shaft into herself, grunting a little before getting it in. "Seems like... I'm doing... a lot of firsts tonight." the albino panted between her words. She moved Janet so that she'd be sitting up against the headboard, and then pushed the other half of the toy into Janet's hole so that they'd be connected in a very intimate way. "Uah...!"

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:39 am

---IGNORE THIS DOUBLE POST---

Last edited by 12001 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:11 am

"Ah," Janet replied, with a smile and a nod. That made sense. Lia had mentioned something about a boyfriend, so she, of course, would not do this sort of thing with girls very often. The addition of the phrase "at least in a very long while" made Janet sort of curious, though. When was the last time Lia had had sex with another girl? And with who? Those questions intrigued the Lakota, and she figured she might ask her friend about them later.

Janet only giggled and gave Lia a wink as the girl revealed her lack of surprise at the Native American's knowledge of her own flavor. When Lia got up and walked back over to the bin, Janet would sit up, trying to peer over the girl's pale shoulder to see which toy she was picking from the pile.

"Oooh, that's a good one," Janet said, as she saw Lia's hand emerge from the bin with her big, blue, double-headed dildo. Her eyes were fixed on the toy as Lia slid one end into herself. Janet smiled, and would not resist as Lia positioned her up against the headboard before sliding the other end into the Lakota's wet sex, connecting the two of them very intimately. "Ooh, yeah..." Janet moaned, raising her hips a little so that she might swallow more of the toy inside of her sex, hoping that between the two of them they could make the entire thing disappear.

"You're lucky...you have me...to guide you through these firsts..." she said.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Lia giggled while she worked, Janet was undoubtedly an altogether different personality from Lia, but she was just so easy to get along with. Before she knew it, the two were connected physically by the blue plastic shaft now inside both of them. "Ahn... I'm lucky for sure..." Lia had to gasp between words, the shaft had pretty much dissappeared from sight, both girls were pretty much touching pussies.

The slightest bit of movement made a not-unpleasant shlicking noise. "Uhh..." Technically, it was still Lia in charge, but it felt more like they were on even ground right now. But either way, Lia tried experimentally, to push her hips forwards, moving into Janet's space, pushing their lower lips even closer together. "Remember back then... in the ring? You beat me... pretty good... but now... ahhh... we're like equals..." the albino moaned loudly, rolling her hips back and forth, up and down, staying away from falling into any one speed.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:45 am

It did not take long for the two of them to make that blue shaft disappear, their soaking wet pussies devouring every last inch of the thick, flexible toy. “Yeah…” Janet sighed. She thrust her hips forward a little, and was rewarded with that same schlicking noise which Lia’️s movement had generated. Smiling, Janet would begin pumping her hips rhythmically, slowly at first, then increasing the pace, letting her pussy lips kiss those of the albino wrestler again and again and again.

“I remember…that was nice…but I like being able to do stuff like this better,” she panted, beginning to roll her hips up and down and side to side as well, mimicking Lia’️s movements. Even though she had cum not five minutes earlier, she was already beginning to feel a second orgasm building deep inside her loins.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Each meeting between their wet lips made Lia shudder. The rubbery plastic that connected them was cold, but she couldn't feel it, the situation was much too hot. "Ha-aha.. I think I like... this better for sure...", the snowy-haired wrestler smiled at her tan counterpart, this feeling was just amazing.

"Oo-OOohh..." a moan slipped out of her lips, the Lakota was really good. Even though this was completely her idea, Lia noticed she was getting drawn into Janet's rhythm. Focusing through the pleasurable haze going through her head was impossible. Lia didn't care who was in charge of who right now, it felt way too good to worry about pointless details.

"A-aha... A-awesome...!" Lia sounded a little shocked at how good this felt, but regardless what her mind was thinking, her body was in charge now. The Canadian's hips bucked faster, a narrower circular movement. Each pump into Janet's legs was amazing, and at this rate, Lia might end up squirting again soon.

Last edited by 12001 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Janet would meet Lia’️s gaze with her own, staring into the albino girl’️s red eyes and giving her another smile. “I’️m glad you’️re enjoying it so much…” she replied, speaking a little louder so that she could be heard over the wet smacking and slurping that their pussies were causing. “I like…doing stuff like I got to do to you in the ring…but I like just having…having sex like this even more.” She shuddered and moaned. Her last orgasm was hardly five minutes in the past, but she knew that her second one was no more than one or two minutes in the future.

She felt her companion’️s erratic gyrations cease. Then, she felt Lia’️s pussy touch her own at more and more regular intervals, as the albino wrestler synchronized her own hip movements with Janet’️s, their dripping pussies devouring the toy and touching each other, then sliding back along it a few inches simultaneously. The rhythm was positively delicious, and Janet’️s eyes would close for a second as she let out another loud moan. As she felt Lia’️s hips beginning to move faster, in tight little circles, Janet would unconsciously mimic that, pumping her lower body at the same speed as her friend’️s as the two of them worked together to bring each other to orgasm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Lia was feeling really really good right now. She struggled to keep her grin on her face, she was moaning so frequently. "Ooouhh... you're... amazing at this... I see why... y-you like this...Oooaa...!" Something was coming, and both girls were working hard to speed up it's arrival for the other. Lia gasped and moaned, shaking and twitching.

With Janet matching her movements, they could almost time when each smack of their lower lips would be. The shaft might as well not been there, with how slick it was with their fluids now. Feeling like it'd be very soon for both of them, Lia would push her hips faster and faster, hoping that when she came, Janet would be squirting with her. "Uhhahh...!!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:40 pm

“Oh…thank you, sweetie,” Janet purred, pleasantly surprised by Lia’️s compliment. “You know…you said you hadn’️t done this for a while…that this was a first, sort of…but you are really getting the hang of it quickly! I am…j-just about to…mmm…”

She kept on gyrating her hips, matching Lia’️s increase in speed, not wanting to disappoint the albino girl by failing to bring her to orgasm when she managed to send the Native American wrestler over the edge. She would keep on pumping for a few more seconds, maybe a minute, before she would cum for a second time, her juices spilling out of her sex and coating the womanhood of Lia. “Muaaa!” Janet cried, her hips beginning to move slower as her orgasm rocked her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:19 am

"Hah... Well... it's kinda the... same things I do... with John... sorta different though..." Lia gasped out, it was pretty difficult to talk under these conditions. "Mmaaam... and hauh... mmm-aah!" she finished her sentence with a loud moan, a pretty good sign of what she meant to say.

Lia pushed into Janet, her goal clear in her mind, although her body was telling her that it'd wouldn't be long before she reached it too. So, they slammed their hips into the other, going on as long as each girl could. She wasn't keeping track of the time, but eventually Janet came, a wave of warm sex juice flowing freely, spraying onto Lia, her thrusts slowing down. "A-ah-ah-ahhh-AAAAH!!!! H-hhhaaaah!..." just seconds later, Lia reached her own climax point, screaming out loudly. Her hips kept moving, shaking with pure pleasure until it slowly came to a stop.

The albino laid down, backing away from Janet just a bit, watching the cum-covered toy fall and roll on the bed. "H-hhaaa... t-that... was... definitely the best... I've felt... with another girl... heh... A lot more fun... than... ha-aa... with her..." the Canadian took deep breathes as she spoke, smiling at her Lakota friend, not paying much mind to what she was saying.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next