Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:17 am

In the hands of someone else, Lia might have squirmed with nervousness watching them dig through the box looking for the right tools to use on her. But with Janet, there wasn't a threatening air around the way she presented each of her devices. Or, Lia internally amended looking at the paddle, TOO threatening. The albino wrestler only laughed, if a little anxiously, at her American host's presentation with the spanking stick. "Wow Janey... I d-don't think... That's a f-fair trade off for me..." she stuck her tongue out while Janet took out two very kinky set of cuffs.

"Oh m-man... That's... Well I guess I mi-might as well." Lia did as told and lied flat on the bed, arms pointing up, expecting the cuffs to restrict them very soon.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:38 am

“Well, if you think I’️m too rough with you,” Janet replied, glancing over at the paddle again after hearing Lia’️s comment, “you can always return the favor when it’️s your turn.” She gave the albino girl a wink. “Speaking of which, whenever you’️re tired of being on the bottom and want to be on top, just let me know. I’️ll roll over and be a nice, compliant submissive for Mistress.” She giggled, before moving herself forward and slipping one leg over Lia’️s body, straddling her stomach as she dangled the handcuffs above the albino’️s face.

“You ready?” the Lakota would ask. Once she got confirmation, she would reach up and handcuff one of her friend’️s hands to the left bedpost, then secure the other hand to the right bedpost. Once Lia was chained up, Janet’️s hands would run down the girl’️s body, sliding over her arms and her shoulders before settling on her breasts.

“You can’️t escape, right?” Janet would ask, as she tried to pinch Lia’️s nipples lightly through the fabric of the girl’️s bra.

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:51 am

"Ha! I'll give you you're f-fair turn first, only d-den you can worry about me!" Lia thought a little bit about what she'd do once it was her turn, but that was just all in her mind, first was getting through what Janet had planned for her.

Lia grunted just a little bit with her Lakota friend putting her body weight on her stomach. "Ouff.. r-ready." It didn't take long for the brunette, she was very efficient at this, and Lia was now chained to the bed. Lia tugged experimentally, mostly to see how much leeway her arms had, which turned out to be not much at all. Janet meanwhile was feeling her way down to her breasts.

"I c-couldn't even if I want- Oh!" Janet's touch let out an instant moan from the pale girl. Her breasts were already firm, she'd gotten more than a little excited from her time in charge at the spanking session and the albino hadn't exactly had a chance to cool down.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:23 am

Janet beamed when she found that Lia’️s breasts seemed so receptive to her touch. “Hee hee, you like that, huh?” she asked teasingly, before giving the nipples another pinch, one that was slightly more sustained than the first one hand been.

“Your nipples are hard,” Janet continued, “so that means you’️re already pretty aroused. Feeling pretty horny tonight, huh?” She laughed, letting go of Lia’️s nipples and patting the albino girl on the cheek fondly. “I am, too. I’️m feeling very horny, and very kinky, and a little bit slutty, too. So I’️m really excited that we’️ve got a chance to play like this.” Janet lowered her head so that her face hovered only a couple of inches above Lia’️s. She paused there for a moment and smiled. “So, if you’️re already turned on, then how wet are you down…” She let one hand trail down to Lia’️s crotch. It slipped inside the Canadian girl’️s red panties and cupped her womanhood firmly. “…here?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:38 am

"Y-yeah... it's goo- H-haaa..." Again Lia tried to respond only to be cut off by herself. This second squeeze was noticeably longer than the first; similarly, Lia's accompanying moan was more drawn out this time.

Janet was really good at this, Lia was turned on beforehand, but the American managed to up the arousal level just by talking. "Y-yeah... I'm... really horny right now..." If any additional evidence was needed, Janet would find it in the quite visible damp patch near the center of the red fabric.

And then the Lakota decided to check directly, her hand going inside of Lia's panties and working its way into a cup around her already damp pussy. "A-Ah...! H-haaah...!" The sudden touch was even more stimulating than squeezing her nips, Lia had to take a deep breath to keep herself from moaning too much.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 am

Janet had noticed the damp spot on Lia’️s panties, but she wanted to “confirm” it for herself—she was sure that Lia wouldn’️t mind being fondled like this. Lia, it seemed, was the sort of girl who would agree to anything, so long as one insisted upon it forcefully enough. Janet was hoping that the albino girl wasn’️t just going along with this because Janet wanted to do it, however—she was trying to make sure that Lia was enjoying herself thoroughly, as well.

The Native American girl was overjoyed by the sharp, powerful reaction she elicited from her Canadian friend with that squeeze. For a moment, Janet thought that Lia might come right then and there, drenching Janet’️s hand with her juices—while that didn’️t happen, the Lakota was certain that it would not take too long to bring Lia to her first orgasm. She didn’️t seem like the sort of girl who experienced them all too often. Assuming that was the case, Janet would have to work extra hard to make this night truly fun and truly special for her companion.

“Awww…” she cooed, leaning down to give Lia a wet, open-mouthed kiss as she squeezed the girl’️s pussy again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:31 am

Contrary to what some would believe about the timid albino, she had plenty of experience in situations like this. The only thing was, most of that was unwanted experience, it was only recently after getting to Japan did she start getting a bit more warm to the idea of stuff like this. But for now, she might as well have been a virgin to Janet for how stimulated she had gotten off of just a few pokes and prods.

"Mmm... Y-yes..." Lia had just opened her eyes again to watch what Janet was doing down there. She could see the brunette's head pressed into her thighs, and could only lead to... "A-ah...!! Ahh!!"

The feeling of Janet's wet lips on Lia's pussy was amazing, she could almost feel the tongue digging it's way into her. This wonderful sensation was only enhanced by her pleasant yet firm squeeze of her ever-moistening sex. If Lia was able to, she would be squeezing her own breasts right now to speed things up even further, but the Lakota's stimulation was already provig to be more than enough.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Between the wet kiss she had placed upon Lia’️s lower lips and the squeezing that her hand would perform at regular intervals, Janet had a feeling that the albino girl would not last too much longer. The way she was reacting to stimuli, the way her pussy was moistening at the slightest touch, Janet was somewhat surprised that the girl had managed to last even this long without orgasming.

“Mm hmm hmm,” Janet giggled, the sound muffled by the delicious, sopping wet pussy that she had her mouth inside of. Her hands would move away from Lia’️s crotch and content themselves with merely caressing the girl’️s pale, snowy white thighs as the expert tongue of the Lakota went to work, driving deep inside of the albino girl’️s vagina, trying to make the girl cum right now.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:18 am

Lia was making rather shameful sounds right about now. And not all coming from her mouth either. Although there was plenty enough moans coming out to fill the room. Janet's insanely dexterous tongue was going into her opening and finding it's way around very well. Unable to fight back even if she wanted to, Lia's already loud noises became louder and louder until she peaked.

"MmmmMMMMMMMM...!! AAHHH!!!!" She flooded herself right into Janet's face. She wasn't able to feel ashamed of herself, the pleasure was rolling out in wave after wave, rocking her suddenly drained body. "H-haa.... h-haahhh.... th-that... w-was... amazing..." the pale wrestler took deep breaths, her body shaking after such a wonderful climax at the tongue of the Native.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:40 am

Janet made a gargling noise as Lia’️s juices surged upwards to squirt against her face. It was quite the flood of sweet, sweet love honey, and lesser girls might have needed to come up for air. But Lady Lakota was an expert. She could eat out a woman like nobody else, and she easily adjusted to this deluge, regulating her breathing and keeping her mouth up in close, drinking in some of that delicious nectar from Lia’️s loins. She would not lift her head until it had completely subsided.

“Mmmm,” she would purr as she finally did come up, licking her lips. “You taste very sweet, Lia. I’️ll definitely want at least a second helping before we finish up tonight…”

She would reposition herself, straddling Lia’️s stomach again. She would stay sitting up, looking down at the albino girl fondly, her hands falling to the girl’️s breasts, to play with her nipples once again. This time, her long, tan fingers would slip inside the girl’️s red bra, teasing the tips directly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next