Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:14 am

Why did she do that? Lia just let herself lose control for a second and... "Mmm...." Why worry about it? It felt good, Janet didn't mind and both of them were enjoying it. Janet a bit more than Lia maybe, with all these tongue movements. Seconds passed. Or longer, impossible to tell with only heartbeats as a measuring tool. Finally she broke it and her lips parted from her tanned companion's.

Instantly her confident tone receded back to something closer to the 'normal' Lia. "I'm... s-sorry... I... I'm... um... whatyoowantdo?" Lia jumbled words together, she wasn't sure how she should feel about what she did. It certainly was what she WANTED... even Lia could have no doubt about that, it was the fact that she was taking charge, something that the submissive albino rarely, if ever did. But now she passed the initiative to Janet, which hopefully wasn't going to end with much soreness like in the ring, but after her turn, anything was possible.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:13 am

Janet took a couple of deep breaths as Lia pulled away. When the lighter-haired girl spoke again, she seemed to have returned to her usual timid self. That kiss, evidently, was the product of a fleeting bit of confidence—the synthesis of several complementary thoughts, emotions, and impulses. If Janet wanted to do anything else in that same vein, she would need to take the lead on it.

The Lakota girl pondered what her friend said for a few seconds before replying: “Well, what I want to do depends on what you want to do…” she said quietly, blowing hot air on Lia’️s ear. “If you’️re feeling naughty, I could give you that spanking…if you’️re feeling energetic, we could playfight a little…or, if you’️re feeling horny—and maybe a little kinky—well, then, there are about a dozen different things we could do…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:32 am

Lia was definately feeling all of the above, but none in very large quanitities. If she had to say which one of those listed was the most... "Umm... I guess... we'll try all th-those d-different things t-then..." Lia certainly was feeling "a bit" of lust, it was the main factors that brought her here to Janet's place after all. And Janet herself... well, there was hardly reason to call the pale girl's horniness unjustified.

"So if... if y-you're - I mean... we're g-gonna do that... umm... w-will it be h-here?" They were still in the living room after all, and although certainly ppealing, there were other - and probably easier to clean - places for the two to enjoy one another.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 am

Janet was pleased that Lia had chosen the third option. Truth be told, the Lakota girl would have been happy with anything that her guest wanted to do, so long as it was fun and maybe a little sexy. This, though, was the sexiest of all—fitting, since it was, in fact, sex.

When Lia asked whether they would be doing it here in the living room, Janet giggled and patted the albino girl’️s white-haired head. “Only if you want to,” she said. Then, with a sideways glance towards a door on the room’️s far wall, the Native American wrestler would add: “It might be better if it happened in the bedroom, though…” She considered it for a second, then turned back to Lia. “I guess it depends on what you want to do, sweetie. I, uh, I’️ve got toys…lotions and stuff…maybe even some costumes if you wanted to roleplay, so, uh…what turns you on?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:49 am

Lia stammered more than a little bit. It was just... How was she supposed to answer that question? "Um... I g-guess... Um... Th-those t-toys sound f-fun..." Her voice was suddenly extremely quiet. She shouldn't be embarrassed by just saying it, they were alone and after everything so far, it shouldn't be something THAT blush-inducing. It wasn't like Janet was forcing her to do anything, the Native was being very nice about all this, going only at a pace Lia agreed with. Or maybe that was the problem, maybe Lia was just bad around having so much of a say for something like this.

Lia coughed and tried again. It came out a little more audibly this time, and most of the nervousness was (hopefully) hidden away. "Soo... I think that... The b-bedroom sounds g-good... Let's see if... w-we can't get through your t-toy stash tonight... " This was a bit further than she intended to say, but now that it was out... And the prospect of Janet fucking Lia senseless with tool after tool was something that she was surprisingly looking forward to. Or maybe... even the other way around.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:31 pm

“Sounds good to me, sweetie,” Janet said, keeping her voice steady even though she was feeling pretty crazy and a little giddy on the inside. Lia was very cute, and when they had first met Janet had never expected to have the opportunity to do something like this. She was going to make the most of it—she had a good number of toys, and she wasn’️t planning to stop until she and Lia had used them all!

Grabbing Lia’️s hand, Janet would lead the albino girl into the bedroom, switching on the lights as they entered and letting the illumination wash over the small, tidily-kept room. Besides the bed, the nightstands, and a dresser, the room was rather sparsely decorated—Janet and Azami didn’️t need a television or anything like that to entertain them while they were in bed. The Lakota would lead Lia over to the bed and sit her down. “Strip to your bra and panties,” Janet instructed, as she would do the same, revealing to Lia in full her cute, floral print undergarments. “I’️ll go get the toys.”

Janet headed over to the closet and went inside, rummaging through clothes to find the stash of toys that they would be using…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Lia followed Janet into the inner room of her friend's apartment. It wasn't much to look at, but thinking about it, Janet and her girlfriend definitely could have had fun in here. Lia nodded excitedly at Janet's instruction and removed her shirt and jeans for a set of red undergarments, no fancy design or anything on them. Janet's flower print underwear was really quite alluring. Or was that just Janet?

While Janet went through the closet to get. Tonight's entertainment, Lia thought about everything leading up to this. Back in their match, she hadn't really thought she'd find herself inside Janet's bedroom preparing for this. She hadn't had too much experience with voluntary sex, especially with girls... Well, there weren't many people like Janet she'd met before this so it made sense, maybe. "H-hey Janey... Umm... " she closed her mouth, now wasn't the time to back out damnit!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Janet reemerged from the closet carrying a medium-sized white plastic box, the contents of which rattled against each other with every step as the Native American girl made her way back over to the bed and sat down beside her companion, who was looking absolutely stunning in her red underwear—enough to hold Janet’️s gaze for a few seconds before, realizing she was staring, the Lakota brought her eyes up to meet Lia’️s.

“Yeah?” she replied with a smile, even though, by the tone of Lia’️s voice, it seemed as if the albino girl might be having second thoughts about going through with this. In a subtle effort to deter Lia from following that line of thinking, Janet would slowly slide the cover off of the plastic box and let it drop to the floor, revealing its contents. An array of strap-ons, vibrators, butt plugs, dildos—both single- and double-ended—not to mention more than one pair of handcuffs, a ball gag, several other bondage tools, and much, much more lay within. Janet hoped the sight of them would dispel any doubts that her friend had.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:13 am

The albino could hear all those tools shifting around in that box. And it certainly got her excited, excited enough to give her the mental push over her temporary nervousness. The Native certainly looked inviting about it, and so far between the two of them, nothing had gone bad. Or at least not unwanted. Lia smiled back at her Native friend after a second long glance at the toy container, this was going to be a fun night, she just needed to relax about it.

"O-oh... wow... th-that's a lot...! I b-bet you and Azami... have a l-lot of fun, huh?" the snowy-haired girl joked to forget about her unspoken misgivings. "w-well... I guess it's your t-turn fi-first. I mean... I j-just had all that time with yeerr b-butt right?" the albino was quite interested on what would the sexy Lakota's first tool of choice.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:01 am

Janet chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. “Actually, Azami isn’️t particularly fond of toys…at least, ones like these, or these.” She picked up a long, thick dildo in one hand and a butt plug in the other. “Penetrative stuff, you know. We do get to use the bondage ones, sometimes, and…oh! This one!” Janet narrowed her gaze, glancing almost devilishly at Lia before digging deeper into the box, trying to retrieve a toy she had spotted buried deep within.

“Since you gave my poor butt a bruisin’️, I think I might use…this on you!” With a flourish, Janet would pull a polished oak spanking paddle out of the box, waving it around teasingly in front of Lia. “Later, though! For now, let’️s start with…” She would set the paddle aside, and then reach down into the box again, retrieving two pairs of handcuffs. “Something a little kinkier. Now, if you would just lay down on the bed, sweetie, and stretch your arms out above your head…”

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next