Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:46 am

Janet nodded as Lia suggested that they don’️t do that again for a while. That seemed like a sensible suggestion to the slightly dizzy Native American wrestler. “I…yeah, that’️s probably not a bad idea…this is, umm…decadent? Or, like, it’️s really exhausting, anyway, you know.” She grunted in exhaustion as she felt Lia move around on the bed, then sighed as the albino girl’️s sweaty body pressed closer to her own, warming both of them up.

As Lia’️s face pressed close to her own, Janet would turn to look into Lia’️s eyes and would grin, nodding some more as the other wrestler cuddled up to her and whispered to her. “You’️re free to come over…whenever you want, sweetie,” she would reply.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:48 pm

"Hehe... I'll keep that... in mind... Expect me to drop by... a lot..." Lia whispered, grinning back. Her head was starting to clear up now, if only a little - all the sex and alcohol wasn't going to leave her head anytime soon. She nuzzled her hair against Janet's, their sweaty bodies rubbing against each other's gently. "Ooh... I hope... John doesn't get jealous..." Lia smiled a little at her joke, too buzzed up to actually worry about it.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:37 am

Janet nodded and smiled. “Sounds good to me,” she replied. She was still panting following the orgasm she had experienced, but her head was starting to clear, and she was becoming much more lucid, much more aware of her surroundings. She laughed happily as Lia nuzzled against her, patting the albino girl’️s shoulder as she did so. She didn’️t respond to Lia’️s joke, just because the mention of a man during sex was pretty much the biggest turn-off she could think of, but of course she couldn’️t blame her friend for that at all.

“So, you’️ve enjoyed yourself tonight, right?” Janet asked with a sigh. “It’️s been pretty crazy, hasn’️t it?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:42 pm

"Crazy is... an understatement. I thought... our match was crazy but tonight... was so much better!" the snowy-haired girl responded brightly. Janet was a great person and a great friend, it was only because of her that Lia had gotten here tonight and had so much fun tonight.

"Hahaa... I owe you, Janet!" said the albino, her wild grin fading, but fixed on her face. "Next time we meet, I'll bring you something." Lia promised her host.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 19 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:39 am

Janet laughed. “Oh, the match was nothing! I’️ve seen much crazier things happen in the ring. I’️ve been in the ring for some, actually. Others I just observed. But things can get really, really wild.” She thought about some of her more unique encounters. The skinny jeans match that had marked her arrival at AFW. Mud wrestling. Lots and lots and lots of facesitting. These were the sorts of things that she had never experienced back home in Madison, Wisconsin.

This night certainly ranked up there with the craziest occurrences. Looking back on it with the benefit of hindsight, Janet would likely name this night as the single craziest thing she had done in Japan up to this point in her AFW career.

“Bring me something?” Janet repeated. “You don’️t have to do that. You don’️t have to repay me for tonight or anything. I had a lot of fun, too.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:45 pm

If Lia were to rank her own list of experiences here at AFW, this would be in spot number 0 in terms of insanity. "Psh... if someone listed the 10 craziest things on Earth, I bet 9 of those things would be from the ring." Lia had seen some of it, and only experienced a little of it, but the AFW ring seemed to be a spawning pool of madness. Which suited this drunk Lia just fine.

"Ah, don't be like that... I owe you and that's... final!" Lia said, not entirely lucid, but she could (hopefully) understand what she was saying. "If you don't let me get you something... I'll um... uh.,.. I'll turn that back on again!" Lia claimed wildly out of nowhere.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:46 am

Janet chuckled and shrugged. “I guess that’️s true. I’️ve seen quite a few crazy things in that ring. I’️ve done a good number of crazy things in that ring. This company caters to a fundamentally simple, very common interest, and yet some of the matches which happen on a weekly basis seem to cater to very specific fetishes. I can’️t really complain, of course. I am personally interested in a good number of those fetishes.”

Janet really didn’️t want Lia to feel as if she owed the Native American wrestler anything, but the albino girl seemed insistent. So insistent, in fact, that she threatened to turn the vibrator still taped between Janet’️s breasts back on if she didn’️t allow Lia to repay her. Janet’️s eyes widened a little. “H-hey, no need to do that! I’️ll turn yours back on, too, if you turn mine on!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19