Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu May 22, 2014 10:32 am

“Y-yeah! Guaaah! Way too much!” Janet cried out, driven loony by the incredibly strange vibrations, wiggling and squirming as she and Lia vibrated together. The meeting of their nipples, each pair vibrating at a subtly different rate, was one of the most thrilling, singularly unique sensations the Lakota wrestler had ever experienced in all her life.

The two women writhed wildly, their brains seemingly short-circuited temporarily by the vibrations, their nipples audibly buzzing against each other as the vibrators continued. Neither of them made a move to turn them off—not just yet. Janet was becoming more and more aroused as the stimulation continued, and she started moaning hotly, her womanhood warming as the vibrations continued to shake her to her very core. She couldn’️t think about anything else right at the moment.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Fri May 23, 2014 5:30 pm

If Lia would remember this night, she would remember to never do this again.

Or do this every day. One of the two.

As it was, Lia wanted even more; as much as her nipples was buzzing, and mashing into Janet's chest, it didn't feel like enough anymore. The stimulation made the once-shy Canadian hungry for much much more. So Lia started to rub her rather moist sex against Janet madly as she matched Janet's loud hot moans. Wherever was fine, she just needed to feel some contact against her crotch.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 9:08 am

Janet had not quite pegged Lia for the kinky type when they first met. Her reaction to the spanking which concluded their match was mixed, at best. But this night had turned out to be one of the kinkiest Janet had ever had, and the Lakota wouldn’️t have had it any other way.

At the moment, she couldn’️t think straight. She saw spots. The vibrations which shook up her breasts and shook up her whole body, as well as the sensation of having an equally buzzy Lia pressed against her, seemed to overload her, almost. Her mouth hung open and her eyes couldn’️t seem to focus on anything in particular. She could still feel Lia shifting and vibrating against her, though. She felt Lia’️s warm crotch slide forward across her thigh, until it met her own. Oh, did that feel good. Janet would thrust her own crotch forward, rubbing it against Lia’️s, ready for another orgasm as the vibrators continued to buzz unabated.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed May 28, 2014 2:17 am

Lia had not ever gone though an experience quite like tonight. There had been times before where things got... out of hand, but never like this. The 2 buzzing girls collided with each other at angles and directions that didn't make sense, sideways, upwards, downwards, circular. They created some type of unusual harmony, between the moaning and the vibrating.

"H-HA!! Y-YES!" Lia kept rubbing, she needed to satisfy her need for release. Her hips pushed against Janet's, the moise made by motion between their sexes was very loud, adding yet another "instrument" to the symphony on Janet's bed. Lia felt a huge orgasm built up inside her, very close to bursting out, and all her sex-filled mind wanted was for that to happen, no matter what the consequences would be.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 18 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Janet just let her mind go blank and lost herself in the moment, emotion taking control of her, arousal and excitement guiding her movements as she rubbed and smacked against Lia, their vibrating breasts colliding at strange angles and causing some of the strangest sensations that Janet had ever experienced. She heard the way that Lia laughed, and she laughed too.

As Lia pushed her hips forward, her wet womanhood made contact with Janet’️s, and the Lakota wrestler let out another loud moan as that connection occurred. Janet knew that it wouldn’️t be too long before she had another powerful orgasm, and she was not going to do anything to try to prevent its arrival. She was just enjoying this wild moment with Lia, thrusting her hips forward and continuing to mash her buzzing breasts against those of her friend.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Lia didn't know why she was doing this. And honestly, it didn't matter, she was having (too much) fun. She felt herself twitching, and not just from the sensation of the buzzing. “H-h-hhaaaah! Y-yes! YES!” She moaned out even louder, more than a little out of control. Their hips met again and again, each wet thrust sending electricity outwards into her body.

Each contact only fueled Lia's wild lust more and more. Her boobs pushed against and were pushed by Janet's, back and forth they buzzed, when finally, Lia reached a wonderful climax. A-ahaahahahAH!!!C-CUMMING!!!!!” Her back arched, her hips raised, still pressed hotly against her Lakota friend's amazing body, and her sex practically erupted, the climax shaking her to her core, too powerful to even try to resist, even if her mind was in any state to think.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:09 pm

Lia’️s loud yelling encouraged Janet to yell louder, too, her moans and her shouts mixing together and mixing with Lia’️s, stirring up a veritable cacophony of pleasure, confusion, and excitement. Now that they were thrusting their hips together and coming into contact down there, Janet’️s arousal grew and grew unabated, and she was not going to be able to hold anything back as she came closer to another orgasm.

“Whaa-wah! Whoa! Hahaha!” Janet cried out, the yells backed up by the constant buzzing of hers and Lia’️s breasts. They pushed back and forth against each other, again and again, until at last Janet felt that warm feeling spreading, welling up inside of her. “Guaaah! Me too!” she yelled, bucking harder against Lia for a few seconds before cumming again, her juices squirting from her pussy and coating Lia’️s.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Lia's cries and screams grew higher and higher in pitch and volume, until all of a sudden they died down in one fantastic sigh. That was... undescribably good. "A-aahh... y-yeah... h-haahhaa..." Lia said numbly, feeling Janet come to a huge climax of her own, their pussies now coated in a hot mix of each other.

"T-tthhaat... w-was a-awesome...!" The albino wrestler said before collapsing her head onto the soft bed, more than a little drained. Lia reached over to turn off the buzzing device embedded in her friend's cleavage. It took a lot of effort to move her arm even this short distance for her exhausted body, and this was not helped by her own vibrator's continued motion. She almost wanted to keep it on, maybe even do that again, but for the sake of each other's sanity, it would probably be for the best.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:48 am

Their double orgasm subsided slowly. Janet’️s buzzing chest heaved afterwards, still pushing tightly, hotly, sweatily against Lia’️s as the two of them both began to relax after squirting juices all over each other’️s womanhoods. “Mmmm…y-yeah…” Janet sighed, her voice a hoarse whisper as she tried to recapture her breath following that most recent orgasm.

She felt her breasts cease buzzing, and she looked down to see Lia’️s hand moving away from the vibrator, having turned it off. Huh. Janet had barely felt it. She still wasn’️t a hundred percent in the here and now, it seemed. Quickly, she would reach over to her friend’️s buzzing boobies and flick the vibrator taped between the white orbs into the off setting. “Haha…wow…yeah, it really was awesome,” Janet agreed immediately, laying back and sinking into the bed a little.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Lia's barely felt it when Janet kindly turned off the toythat was still driving her crazy. Her brain wasn't anywhere near a level where it could process something like... touching. "H-hhaa... T-thanks... L-let's... n-not do that again... for a w-while..." Lia said between deep breaths, the albino could hazily make out her pale sweat coated chest rising and falling. She sighed happily, awkwardly flopping her body so she could get a little closer to Janet's body.

Her head pushed softly against her friend and host's, looking happily dazed by the intense experience they had just gone through, lying on this bed together. "I might... come over more often... if things are going to be like this, haha." Lia joked, but there was some truth behind it.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next