Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Lia kept running her fingers along their paths, working at a slow, gentle pace. "Mmm... your body is so nice..." Lia mused, listening in to Janet's deep breathing. Lia's smile widened before transferring her hand into those cute floral panties, tugging them downwards just enough so that she'd get a view of her partner's sex. Now that she had a clear line of sight to her "goal", the albino girl tapped a line of pseudo-Morse starting from Janet's bellybutton and working it's way down, spacing them closely together. She stopped just short of Janet's pussy, letting her index just bounce lightly just away from the opening, "Shoould I?" she teased the Native girl, she already knew the answer. Waiting for a response regardless, Lia's other hand suddenly pushed down firmly on Janet's nipple.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:22 am

Janet kept her breath as steady and measured as she could as Lia’️s hands ran all across her sensitive areas, but it wasn’️t an easy task. “Thanks…” she purred in reply to the silver-haired girl’️s compliment, as she felt her panties being pulled down a few inches in order to expose her already-moist sex. Lia wasn’️t wasting any time, it seemed. That was good. Not that time was in short supply for the two of them—they had all night long.

“Mmmg…” Janet grunted, as she felt Lia’️s fingers tapping their way down her belly, from her navel to her Mons pubis, where they would stop, setting up camp on that mound and waiting for the Lakota’️s approval before making the descent in between her lower lips. She shuddered with arousal as she felt her nipple pushed on.

“Go ahead…” Janet insisted.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:41 am

Lia really enjoyed this. She'd only rarely been in a commanding position before tonight, and she definitely was going to make the most of the long night. "Alright! Here we go!" With that giddy proclamation, Lia's fingers pushed forward again, this time going into Janet's revealed snatch. Her progress was slow but steady, gentle coaxing her index and middle fingers into Janet.

Once they were as far as they could, they nudged back out, and then in again... "This feels nice... yeah?" Lia let out a bit absentminded, right now one hand was moving mostly subconsciously now and the other had stopped, just resting underneath Janet's bra.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:14 am

Lia sure sounded excited when she was given the okay to go ahead and do as she would. Janet was glad that the albino girl seemed so happy. She didn’️t seem like the sort of person who was on top very often in bed, but she was taking to it rather quickly, and doing a good job of it, too. The Native American girl yipped a bit when Lia’️s fingers went into her pussy. She squirmed for a second, then relaxed, sinking into the bed as her companion found a sweet spot and began pumping her fingers in and out.

“Aaah…” Janet sighed, feeling very relaxed now as her pussy was stimulated, her juices beginning to churn. “Yeah, it feels really good…keep going, sweetie,” she assured her friend.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:58 pm

The feeling of being on top was great. And being on top of Janet felt even better. The native had made so good back then, it felt like something she had to top, or at least match. Her hand found a motion that was good, pushing at a steady, but still slow pace. It picked up just a bit with Janet's words, but not by much. Her eyes up to see her facial expression, and on it's way it noticed that she was still partly covered.

"Let's get that off too..." Her pale arm slipped away from underneath the floral fabric and reached around to her friend's back, tugging at the bra until it came off. "Mmm... much better..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:53 pm

“Mmm…yeah…” Janet whispered, moaning a little, wiggling a bit as Lia’️s fingers began pumping faster inside her vagina. She kept her eyes open, staring up into her companion’️s red eyes so that she could see just how much Janet was enjoying her ministrations. The Lakota moaned again, a little louder, as she began to become really wet down there, her juices saturating her pussy and covering Lia’️s fingers.

She let Lia take her bra off, lifting one shoulder up a little off of the bed so that the albino girl could easily reach the clasp in the back. Once she was completely naked, though, Janet would concentrate solely on the fingering that she was receiving, moaning again, her legs spreading a little wider to allow Lia even easier access.

“O-ooh…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:34 am

Lia's pale face formed itself into a bright smile, Janet's shaking naked body was stunning. As her fingers kept pumping, the wetness grew and grew, Lia could feel it pooling up, and a little bit was already leaking. To her credit, Janet went and spread even wider, giving the albino all the space she'd possibly need to complete her task of fingering the girl.

And so she did, picking up the tempo some more, putting effort into it to push Janet up and over the edge, swirling her digits inside of her wonderfully slick pussy. Putting in some more incentive, Lia also leaned in and closed her lips around one of Janet's breasts, sucking lightly on the tit. "Mmm..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:37 am

Lia seemed to be happy when Janet opened her legs wider, and rewarded the Lakota girl with an abrupt quickening of her fingering pace that sent another shudder through the Native American’️s long, smooth, tan body. Her pussy was really wet right now—her pre-cum began to pool, sloshing and churning with each thrust of Lia’️s delicate white fingers, coating the digits and making them glisten in the soft light, dripping from them down onto the bed to stain the sheets. Janet’️s orgasm was close—very close—and, when Lia’️s mouth closed around her nipple and she began to suckle like a baby wanting her mother’️s milk, the waves of pleasure overwhelmed Janet.

“A-aah! I’️m cumming, Lia!”

She didn’️t try to resist as her orgasm rocked her, causing her to stiffen as her juices flooded out of her vagina and soaked not only Lia’️s entire hand, but also an entire corner of the bed. As she came, Janet would thrust her hips upwards, humping Lia’️s hand through her orgasm until, when at last it died down, the Lakota would sink down into the bed limply, panting and looking up at Lia to see what the silver-haired cutie would do now.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:42 am

Lia kept at it diligently, Janet woulnd't be much longer now. the albino kept pumping her hand in and out, while sucking and licking with her tongue. And soon enough, her efforts were rewarded with Janet's entire body spasming in extreme pleasure, drenching her hand with love juice as a side effect. Lia stopped her motions as soon as her Lakota friend came, but Janet's body seemed to automatically push itself through the full duration of release.

Finally, it receded, and the Canadian retracted her hand from Janet's drippoing snatch. "Wow, that's probably a first for me..." Lia looked at her dripping hand, and sucked on her own fingers, tasting Janet's fluids. "Mmm... you want a taste?" Lia half-joked at her drained companion. Janet looked more than a little tired, pressed onto the bed as she was, so this was going to be a short interlude in their fun.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:01 am

“A first, huh? In what way…sweetie?”

Janet felt exhausted after that orgasm, but she knew that her strength would return soon enough. She laid still while Lia knelt above her, looking adorable as she sucked Janet’️s love juices off of her fingers. When she started teasing Janet, the Lakota girl would give her a small smile and reply: “Would it surprise you…or freak you out…to know that I’️ve actually tasted my own juices before?” She sighed, stretching her legs out, then rolling over onto her belly. “More than once, actually…I usually prefer the taste of other girls, though.”

She chuckled softly, and reached one hand up to idly play with one of Lia’️s breasts. It was still the albino girl’️s turn, and so Janet would relax and wait for her companion to decide on what to do next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next