Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sonic The Hedgehog Archie Comic Series

+5
KillerV
Cy_Man
Deus001
Alexandra
Lobo
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog Archie Comic Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Archie Comic Series

Post by Cy_Man Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Yeah I do remember it having lots of OCs that were good and I did like the addition of Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sega is only doing what they have been because they keep trying to please those ungrateful pricks but it backfires greatly.

So know where I can read MegaMan comics online?

Also yeah when you like something that is being hated so much it really is hard to like it, like the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha series for instance, I love that anime series so much and everyone loved season 1 and 2 but hate 3 and despise the manga seasons 4 and 5 when a majority love them and it makes me unable to look forward to new stuff.

Last edited by 11297 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog Archie Comic Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Archie Comic Series

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Just imagine Sega buys Atlus :<, I don't changes!

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:09 pm

[quote="killerV":3juarc5w]Just imagine Sega buys Atlus :<, I don't changes!
If they did then I'd shoot myself *No shout out intended.* Most likely will not happen though.

I've never really seen the megaman comics, but I remember having battle network on the GBA which was good fun. I too would like to know if there's a place to read megaman comics, so I can see what I missed.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:12 pm

[quote="Deus001":h50k7nmg][quote="killerV":h50k7nmg]Just imagine Sega buys Atlus :<, I don't changes!
If they did then I'd shoot myself *No shout out intended.* Most likely will not happen though.

I've never really seen the megaman comics, but I remember having battle network on the GBA which was good fun. I too would like to know if there's a place to read megaman comics, so I can see what I missed.

It's likely gonna happen cause Sega is the highest bidder for Atlus...

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Well there goes Catherine.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:15 pm

[quote="killerV":1bunp8oi]It's likely gonna happen cause Sega is the highest bidder for Atlus...

Sonic The Hedgehog Archie Comic Series - Page 2 Shocked-meme-face-i7.png

They will disrupt the natural order!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:21 pm

1) There's an easy place to read Archie's Mega Man stuff. It's called going to your local comic shop and supporting a dying industry. <_<;

2) Sonic 4 DID suck, though. And the Sonic fanbase only complains about the games that deserve being complained about. Colors? Generations? Even Rush? People gave them the praise and respect they deserved for being good games again.

3) Sega's not the highest bidder on Atlus. They're just the highest NAMED bidder. Even if Sega did buy Atlus anyway, they probably wouldn't mess with them any. They'll do what they do with Creative Assembly and just let them do their own thing while they reap the royalties.

Last edited by 549 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 pm

I don't HAVE a local comic shop. -____- Why do you think I asked if they were online, besides depending on when the comics even began the older issues won't be available for purchase.

And no your wrong, the Sonic "fanbase" complained about EVERYTHING, even about Colors, Generation and Rush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:31 pm

[quote="CybeastGregarX":ggqwuoxp]I don't HAVE a local comic shop. -____- Why do you think I asked if they were online, besides depending on when the comics even began the older issues won't be available for purchase.
Mega Man's comic has only been out for like...two years? The trades are still in print, so...order 'em online, yo.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:37 pm

That sounds like a good idea, does Archie have an online store or are they available somewhere else?

It'll be nice and refreshing to read some good comics again since Marvel keeps bastardizing my favorite comic book Super Hero ever in more ways then one like Capcom keeps bastardizing MegaMan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next