Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin vs. Vicki Arika

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs. Vicki Arika - Page 5 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs. Vicki Arika

Post by LadyJobba Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:26 am

Vicki continued to weep and wipe her eyes as she was hearing Clyde talk. She then looked to him and his boots as she heard his advice of wearing something like that to protect her own feet. Even though she loved being barefoot and fancy free, that's not a bad idea at all.

When Clyde was turning to leave, she would slowly stand up (on account of her hurting toes) and tried to get to him. "Clyde? Clyde, wait! Come back!" If she manages to grab his arm, she would say, "Listen, I'm sorry about being a total drama queen, but I need help. Please I need your help! Can you make me a better fighter? Please?"

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:17 am

Clyde was about to get out here, he didn't want to be around crying girls. It made him feel and look kinda bad. Soon enough there was going to be some white-knight punk ready to fight him just 'cause he made her cry.

He got stopped short from leaving though when Vicki grabbed his arm. "Aww man." He groaned, turning back to see Vicki and her pleading expression, her request making him frown sincerely.

"Aww geez... Lady... Clyde Gastin ain't good enough to teach nobody. I'm still learning ma'self." He tells her. "I'd like ta' help ya' But I can't even guarantee I'll make you a winner." He adds.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 am

Vicki now sees that Clyde was still trying to learn himself as much as she is. There has got to be some way that they can be better fighters together. Then she would quickly suggest, "How about if we learn together? You don't need to teach me, we can both learn from each other. By then, we both can be better fighters."

Vicki would grab Clyde's strong and firm hands in hers and begged, "Please, Clyde! I promise I won't be any trouble to you at all."

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Clyde raised an eyebrow at Vicki's suggestion. He mulled over it briefly, it didn't sound too bad. "Hmmm." He furrowed his brow and thought hard on the matter to see if he really wanted to get mixed up with this girl, but she seemed fixated on training with him and her proposition wasn't terrible at all.

He looked at her with a stoic demeanor as she grabbed his hands and pleaded. He quickly yanked his hands from her. "Alright alright! You can train with me but none of that begging stuff, toots. If you wanna be tough, you can't beg nuthin' from nobody no more, alright?" He tells her sternly but still sort of helpful in his own way.

He begins to turn to get moving but looks back at Vicki before lowering his eyes towards her feet. "Uhh....Can ya walk?" He asks.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:49 am

Vicki clasped her hands together when Clyde yanked his hands from her and told her that she can join him. "I can? YAY! Oh, thank you so much!" But she would calm herself from her jumpy giddy side before adding, "I'll make sure to stop begging and start doing it." She would follow Clyde, but then her feet were still sore after the match and she stumbled a little bit.

"Owie, owie, owie..." Vicki muttered as she looked upon her sore red feet before looking at Clyde embarrassed. "Uhh...well, if it's not to much trouble, can you help me up please?" She offered a hand to him for assistance.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Watching Vicki struggle to follow behind, Clyde looked down at her feet and realized that she did indeed need some help walking out.

"Sure." He grabbed her hand without a second thought, walking backwards to sit on the center rope while his shoulder would hold up the top rope, spreading it open for Vicki to easily exit the ring, holding her hand to let her exit the ring before Clyde would follow, picking up his hat along the way and flipping it on his head.

Putting Vicki's arm over his shoulder, Clyde resumed guiding Vicki back up the ramp towards the backstage area.

Clyde Gastin wins via Submission.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:58 am

(NICE JOB!)

Vicki smiled as she was helped out of the ring by Clyde. Although her feet and toes were still sore, she didn't mind the pain now that someone was there to be with her. As Clyde helped put her arm around his shoulder, she would lean on it and said, "My...you are such a gentleman. *Sigh* If only there were more like you." Sure, Vicki was giddy as usual, but all she needed was help. With Clyde, maybe the two can become better fighters and not so much newbies.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:45 am

Clyde's eyes would widen as he felt Vicki lean more into him, getting all giddy-like as she complimented him so nicely. Maybe too nicely.

"Right. Well I'm sure they're out there. You just need ta look around in the right places." He stated before raising a finger in front of her.

"One other thing. Not ta' sound like a total virgin dweeb or anythin' but don't get too comfortable on me, babe. I like my old-lady and I dun need her flippin out on me." Said Clyde in a cocky swagger, clicking his finger back like a gun before pulling it away. He more or less felt like he was going to have to tell this girl to keep her hands to herself, never mind he had a girlfriend, Mercy would turn a small ordeal into a warzone. Either way, Clyde would help Vicki backstage and then try to just head home.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:14 am

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind," said Vicki as they continued on to the locker room. "After all, I assume you already have a girlfriend." Her toes didn't hurt as much anymore as they neared the lockers. "You can drop me off here at the bench. I put my clothes and shoes in here so I'll be fine from here on out." She saw her locker number in front of her and knew that she had to get her stuff out as soon as she can.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5