Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:09 am

Angel was about to smile to herself. This was too easy. It didn't matter how much Cassie trained. Angel's nature would always give her the advantage in these situations. Then in a flash, Angel suddenly smashed into the table out of nowhere. Before she even realized what had happened, she was laying down on the mat with a hand on her head like she had tripped catastrophically. "What the-..." she muttered to herself. The lights were above her so she was definitely on the ground. She just couldn't figure out how she got there.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:14 am

Cassie dabbed at her forehead where she'd hit the ring post, and found a small amount of blood on her fingers. She didn't normally like blood, but this time it only helped do away with her reservations. Not that she needed the help, Angel had already done a good job of that.

She grabbed hold of Dark Angel's arm and the back of her head and roughly pulled her up. She dragged her into a run back at the ring, and just before reaching it she soccer-kicked Angel's legs out from under her while flinging her head down at the edge of the ring apron.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 am

Angel was suddenly dragged to her feet and was moving forward toward the ring. When she realized what was going on, though it was too late. Her head snapped forward into the side of the ring and she collapsed at the base of the apron. The impact slightly pushed her mask off centered. As if subconsciously aware of it, one of her hands shifted it back in place as she lay dazed on the ground. That was new. She couldn't remember the last time someone did that against her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:25 am

Cassie rolled back into the ring, and was a little relieved to be back inside. Even without a ref, the ring felt safer than the outside. It was a controlled environment, no foreign objects to complicate things.

She hopped up and folded over the top rope at the waist to reach down and grab hold of Dark Angel's hair, and then began hauling her up onto the ring apron.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:20 am

Angel barely got her breath back before Cassie grabbed hold of her hair to pull her up. It didn't matter how much abuse anyone took, they never got use to hairpulling. She hissed in pain as she forced herself onto the side of the ring just to avoid that pain in her scalp. When she realized she was suddenly back on the mat, though, her eyes widened. This was not where she wanted to be. Not where Cassie could control things.

The girl reached up and gripped onto Cassie's arms. She then fell down and back to pull the redhead over the ropes and back down to the floor below.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Cassie's toes were only just on the mat, she had to lean over the ropes to reach Angel, and when Angel pulled back Cassie teetered over the top rope for a moment before pitching over and flopping onto the ring apron, toppling off, and landing on top of Angel. She doggedly held onto Angel's hair for her whole trip, and once she hit the floor she scrambled to make sense of the tangle of arms and legs and roll so she was the one on top.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Angel accomplished exactly what she had wanted but didn't really look forward in her plan. Cassie crashed down upon her knocking the two to the ground. Angel shook her head clear as the girl forced herself on top. She opened her eyes to see this happening and quickly reached up in response to grab Cassie's hair. She wrenched left and right, left and right. She couldn't let Cassie get her into the position all over again. She doubted the redhead would've let her go this time around. Then, before risking rolling around any longer, Angel threw a nasty elbow up at Cassie's jaw.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Cassie let out a high pitched cry as the two yanked each other around by the hair. She could hardly get her bearings with Angel flinging her back and forth like that, and it hurt. She was so sick of having her hair pulled.

Angel's elbow clipped her under the jaw and popped her head up. Cassie shook her head and rolled onto her back, pulling Angel up on top of her, and then planted her feet in the girl's hips and kicked hard to flip her over her head and off of her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Angel let a smile slip despite how frenzied their brawl had been. The elbow shot got her good but not good enough. When Angel flipped over Cassie again, she groaned as she landed on her back. She felt her lower back with both hands and rolled until she was face down. Even in pain, though, she couldn't slow down. Every second she wasn't on the offensive was a second that Cassie was. Angel crawled away until she regained her footing. Then she saw something that could help.

Angel ripped the chair out from underneath the ring announcer and folded it up so it was flat. Then, blindly, she swung it around towards where she thought Cassie was behind her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Cassie laid flat on her back for a moment, breathing hard and staring up at the lights. She needed a lot more time than she had to recover, but she knew Dark Angel would be after her in seconds if she didn't follow up.

She climbed up to her feet and turned to face her opponent to see her holding a chair. Inside, she groaned. She couldn't let her have things like that! Angel swung the chair and Cassie tucked her elbow and picked up a leg to help absorb it, but the chair cracked against her side and she stumbled and fell to one knee.

Everything stung, and her elbow tingled while pain radiated down her arm. With an angry growl, she flung herself at Angel, grabbing for the chair and starting a desperate tug of war to try to get it away from her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next