Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:26 am

Angel had her arms up defensively as Cassie approached her. They weren't too far out since the girl was relatively paranoid about letting the girl catch her arm and pulling her into something. But she also didn't wanted to just...stand there awkwardly. She watched intently as Cassie suddenly moved in and lunged at her legs. Instinctively, Angel dipped her legs backwards to avoid it and visualized herself reaching down to grab Cassie's head to pry her off.

...Only Cassie never came. Angel tripped a step forward when her feet landed making her look a little silly. "What a bitch," she stated out loud. "Why don't you just...fight like a normal human being," Angel added with bitterness in her voice. That got her good and she felt rather embarrassed about it. Now she was angry. She immediately charged at Cassie. When they got really close, Angel would suddenly duck down to roughly tackle Cassie if she could.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot 2: Ambulance Match

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Cassie took no pleasure in it, but she grimly noted her progress. Angel knew she was dangerous, and that Cassie knew she was afraid of what she could do. Good.

Then Angel charged and Cassie reacted, hooking her arms under Angel's shoulders and trying to sprawl back but she wasn't quick enough. The girl's shoulder collided with her midsection and they both went crashing to the mat, but the second she hit Cassie wrapped her legs around Angel's waist. She immediately began working for another hold, and grabbed for a wrist with both hands.

"Oops," she said.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:41 am

As the two collided, Angel felt her shoulder hit Cassie good. However, once again, she couldn't get up after the maneuver. Cassie wrapped her legs around her torso, trapping her. Despite getting another decent hit in on Cassie, Angel was trapped by the jiujitsu master. And even if Cassie was worse for wear than her, Angel hated having to risk it all just to take a few potshots.

The redhead grabbed hold of Angel's wrists. She immediately tugged and squirmed to try and break free but without luck. "Shut your fucking face," she shouted right at Cassie in frustration. This new personality of hers was really getting on Angel's nerves. It was like she was trying to be a whole new person to give her an edge over her. And it was working. Angel hated it. It was like she was trying to be Taylor.

And Angel hated Taylor. "Never mind...I'll shut it for YOU!" She shouted as she tried to bash her forehead into Cassie's face. If this match was going to get rough eventually, at the very least she should've been the first one to strike dirty.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 am

Cassie didn't say anything. She wasn't good at coming up with things to say anyway, and she thought it was better to just not say anything. That's what Dark Angel did to her at some point. Maybe she'd like a taste of it herself.

She pushed with her legs and tried to crane her head back and put Angel's arms in the way of her headbutt, but the stupid white mask smacked against her cheek and her wrist and stung both. She struck back, lashing across with a fist at the side of Angel's head, hopefully behind the mask.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Angel had closed her eyes and wasn't sure where she hit Cassie. But the feeling of her head colliding with something made her think she struck her target directly. When she leaned back to inspect the damage, though, she was met with a fist to the side of her face. The masked girl groaned and her head jerked to the side. Her lack of peripheral vision thanks to the mask finally came back to bite her. Her free hand rushed to the side of her face to subconsciously inspect the damage.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Cassie hooked her leg around the outside of Dark Angel's and kicked against the mat and bucked her hips to roll them both over so that she was on top. She grapevined her legs around Angel's and grabbed both of her wrists, and leaned her weight down to try to pin them to the mat by her head. She wasn't trying for a pin, there was no ref to count it and it would be meaningless. She wanted to prove a point, even if she wasn't totally sure what it was.

While she worked to pin Angel's wrists, she kept her body pressed tightly against hers and stared down into her eyes, her face tight and reddened from the struggle. She didn't say anything.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:39 am

Angel suddenly felt herself get rolled over and pressed against the mat. Initially her reaction was to panic and kick out. She kicked and squirmed to try and break herself free but to not success. Ironically, it was good that the pin didn't really matter. When she realized that was all Cassie was trying to do, she casually released her tension and stared right back up at the redhead. It may had been a little embarrassing to not be able to throw her off, but she knew Cassie was just playing a game. This wasn't her normal routine, as it didn't involve any submission holds. Clearly, she was up to something. And Angel wasn't about to play one of her mind games. Taylor probably taught her well.

The masked girl just stared up at Cassie. She knew her image was still creepier than Cassie's. Even with that unnerving stare, Cassie wasn't a scary sight. At least not really after all Angel had seen before. She always saw things for what they were. Especially when it came to people. "So," she whispered quietly. "Is this the part where you take advantage of me?" Angel changed her voice so it was more pleading and pathetic. "Hold me against my will then rape me like your BEST friend Akashi did?" She pretended to cry before breaking off into half a laugh. "Has she done that to you yet? She does it to all her friends...Marisa...Karina...Taylor..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:10 am

Cassie narrowed her eyes, but held Dark Angel tight. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. That was all she could do for the moment. But Cassie wasn't impressed anymore, not when she was in control. Angel had nothing over her now.

"When I beat you, I'm taking your mask," she said, almost casually but for the slight quaver to her voice. "I know there's a reason you wear it. I'm going to find out what it is. We all are. You won't be able to hide anymore."

She wanted to transition and clamp on a submission to cripple the hateful masked girl and get the match over with, but she didn't. It may have been unwise not to strike while she had an advantageous position, exactly the sort of thing she wanted, but she couldn't. She held Angel down, pinned tightly against the mat, and stared into her eyes through the slits in the stupid white mask.

She hadn't really noticed hey eyes before. They were perfectly human, perfectly ordinary. They were the same as anyone else. She wondered if that made it easier or harder to hurt her.

"What's your name?" She asked quietly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:53 pm

The fact that her words just seemed to bounce off Cassie was unnerving. Getting into Cassie's head was half the fun of getting back at her. The fact that she just kept staring really made Angel realize how scary she could be. At least Cassie's face was human and not terrifying. She imagined her mask would've looked more menacing if their positions were switched. As she tried to think of something else to say, though, one of Cassie's words triggered something in her. It seemed one of them couldn't reflect words as well as the other.

Without even a word, Angel snapped her head to the side and right back into Cassie's face. "Shut up!" She screamed in response to the redhead. It wasn't creative to try another headbutt but that was the least of Angel's concerns. She wasn't about to let the Canadian take off her mask. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Angel couldn't handle not wearing it. It was the physical manifestation of her wrath and courage. And she'd sooner die then let Cassie have her way.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:34 am

Cassie jerked her head back just in time to avoid another headbutt. While she had Angel pinned down, she had control of her body. She wasn't going to surprise her. She gave her a look that said so, and then stood up.

She backed up a few steps, and motioned for her opponent to get up. Her cheeks were slightly flushed, and her eyes were a volatile mix of emotions, almost like she had just awakened from a bad dream. She kept them locked on Angel while she bent her knees and got into a low grappling stance.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next