Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! - Page 8 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by TekRobo Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Brown was pretty exhausted from the match so far, her body slick with sweat - the tanned, plump, sexy, naked body of the girl reflecting the light of the spotlights, due to the sweat slicking her up. The girl was extremely turned on as she felt the shorter maid move closer, planning on breaking the lock-up and going for a devastating bearhug - one sexy woman crushing the fight out of the other would be the perfect finisher for the match!

Her plans were derailed, however, when Louise employed her greatest assets - her massive boobs - against Sally. The hot, beautiful woman was drained from the long battle, and her whole body was both sore, and terribly aroused - so when those heavy breasts mashed down on her own, crushing, dominating, feeling so snug and painful and nice, Brown could feel herself start to lose it. Close to panicking, she gave Louise a sudden shove backwards, gasping in pleasure!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! - Page 8 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 pm

louise own body is also tired. The sweat make her body shiny, and the two sexy girls look like goddess of the ancient time, but now, it seems that one of the girl start to take the lead, and it was not the grizzly girl. Despite the fact that louise was crushed and flattened during the match, her hentai move and sexual teasing save her cute little butt, and weaken the poor sally.

_ You like that sally.... maybe I could help you to feel pleasure after the match.... just the two of us....

teasing the bigger girl, louise struggle, and try to push her against a corner. If she get there, louise start to pummel the breasts of sally with her own, hammering the grizzly with her huge boobs, all hard with the excitement

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Sally is pushed back into the corner of the ring, the grizzly girl no longer quite able to fight off Louise's force! Pressed into the corner, a look of worry flashes over Sally's face - what did the justice maid plan to do next?

She wasn't kept wondering for long, as Heaven began to pummel her with her huge knockers, smashing her mighty bosom into Sally's own, more meager (but still rather large) bust, each impact making Brown moan and grunt with pain and pleasure as the hard nipples of the maid dug into her and the heavy weight of the breasts smashed down on her. The words about 'private pleasure' made Sally's ears burn red - and as she was pummeled, her legs began to shake, as Sally suddenly slipped down onto her rear, unable to stand!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:04 pm

louise continue to pummel the huge boobs of sally, totally destroying the grizzly girl. The maid of justice start to pants and gasps in the ring, pretty tired.... but at least, sally seems to be helpless and ready to give up. Louise could not help but smile when she see that sally has to sit on the corner, unable to stay on her feet. At this moment, the tired, but dominant maid of justice, rise a finger in the air and prevent the crowd, while she tease the poor grizzly girl

_ you...seems tired....sally... maybe... it's time to put you to sleep... Thank you honey.... it was a great fight.... but now....it's time for JUSTICE !!!

turning her sexy body, louise try to gather her strenght and grabs firmly the ropes on each side of sally. And then, the busty maid try to throw violently her ass in the face of sally... several time if she could. Now louise try to play with sally and humiliate her a little, a sweet revenge after the humiliation of the first round. But maybe it could be dangerous for the impetuous maid, afterall she is tired too, and her power move could force the grizzly girl to fight back

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Brown looks up, gasping for breath - perhaps she could take the initiative, turn the match around, something... but upon seeing Louise turn around, hope of victory drained from the girl. "No no no, wait, hold on a -NNGMMMPH!" Sally yelped, her words silenced as Heaven began using her booty to smash Sally's face against the wall of the ring!

The grizzly grappler tried to hold on, she really did, but the busty woman was tired, exhausted, more than a little aroused, humiliated, and ultimately, beaten down by breasts and butt and arms and strength. She lay limply as Louise smashed her head into the pole, taking the punishment as best she could - when Louise would finally take a break, Brown would weakly tap out, signifying her utter defeat.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:33 pm

After the last butt press, louise could not move anymore. Totally exhausted, the maid of justice have to grab the rope in order to prevent her fall. Tired, louise knew that if sally resist a little more, she will be crushed by the bigger girl. And finally, the petite maid see something really strange. The fall of an amazon. The grizzly girl, sally, one of the taller and bigger girl that louise face in her carreer tap out. She win, the maid is the winner

_ Yaaaaaaahhhh !!!!!

screaming with joy, louise collapse in the ring. Resting on her back she try to recover a little. It was an hard match, really hard, and if louise does not use some hentai moves... she will be propably crushed. After some times, the busty maid, smiling, try to hug tenderly sally, and thank her opponent for this great match

_ thank you sally... thank you.... it was a good match I think

slowly the maid try to stand up in the ring, and if she can, she try to help sally

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Sally murmurs, tensing up for a moment as Louise hugs her, obviously worried about another move - but relaxing when she realizes the Justice Maid was merely embracing her. "Y-yeah, you too..." The grizzly grappler murmured, still stunned and disoriented from the butt-bashing. She'd gladly accept a hand up, the crowd cheering at this rare sight of sportswomanship! "It... really was a good match, wasn't it?" Sally would start to grin again, the tough girl already starting to recover. "I'm not sure if I can walk outta here on my own, though... lend me a hand?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:47 pm

_ sure honey... we fight in the ring... we suffer together.... I think that we're friend now... come on let me help you....uggh...

the two tired woman help each other, and start to quit the ring under a real thunder of applause. Slowly louise lead sally to the backstage, but the playfull maid can't resist to tease a little more her shy opponent

_ your body is really amazing... you could be proud of it... but if you want.... I gladly accept a invitation to discover your most intime parts...hihihi

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Sally blushed, her naked form already feeling intimately acquainted with Louise's after the sensual, brutal match. "Y'know what... s-sure, just let me shower." She replies, deciding to take a plunge and accept the girl's offer of casual intimacy! If girls were going to use a lot of straight-up hentai moves, she'd best get better acquainted with, well, sex!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:06 am

_ hihihi... you blush sally, that's too cute.... don't worry, I'll take care of you this night

WINNER BY TWO AGAINST ONE SUBMISSION: LOUISE HEAVEN

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8