Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! - Page 7 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by TekRobo Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Sally suddenly found her head grabbed, letting out a small gasp in surprise as the cute maid showed she still had some fight in her! She let out an annoyed grunt as she was spun onto her back, Louis now holding the top position, and getting a much needed breath of air. "Oh, no you don't!" The sexy american snapped, trying to grab Louis's head in her own hands and stuff her back into her breasts!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! - Page 7 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:26 am

_ *gasp* huunmm....aah.....welcome air...hey what you...stop!!! hummppfff

louise has no time for enjoying the pleseant feeling of the freedom. Too dazed after her recent humiliation, the poor maid is once again trapped between the cleveage of her sexy opponent. The big breasts of sally are huge and heavy for sure, but they are also so soft, just like two perfect pillows for a sleepy maid. But louise does not want to sleep now. The maid fight and sruggle with all her might. But she soon realize that she just waste her time and strenght. Louise slowly start to become weak between the breast of the grizzly girl, and then she decide to change her way to fight

_ hmmm...*suck*....*suck*....

moaning against the flesh of sally's boobs, the maid start to fight back and start to suck greedily the nipple of sally trying to stimulate the bigger girl again and again,, until she let her go. And as sally grabs her head firmly, louise use her hands for caressing he skin of sally especially her neck,and her belly

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:34 am

Sally, still unused to sensual fights, begin to squirm as the maid suckled her nipples right through her latex leotard, the garment making the feelings worse rather than stem any feelings! The stroking along her belly and neck caused her to shiver as well, the curly haired American soon biting her lip, her hold on Louis's head weakening. "N-no... cheater! Y'all are c-cheating!" She squeaked out, before finally pushing the maid away, unwilling to let her nipples get suckled any longer!

Brown would roll and sit up, covering her pillowy breasts with her hands. "Ooh, ooh, sensitive... darn it!" The busty bear brawler would start to stand up, blushing red and obviously embarrassed by her weakness to sensual attacks. "I... I'll still win, honey, mark my words!" Shifting her hands down, she began to rub away the linger feelings of the caress of the sexy, beautiful maid's hands, trying to clear her mind of erotic cloud Heaven an brought on her!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:47 am

push away by a very embarassed sally, louise just smile when she could breathe again, with a little laugh, she see how red is the other girl and how mush she is distracted... that the time. So louise quickly follow the grizzly girl, and stand up quickly as possible, teasing the girls

_ oh no honey, I just can't let you go.... hummpff....

despite her tired states, louise try to tackle sally, and push the girl against a corner, but here, louise does not want to hurt her, but continuing her little game. In this position, louise attack the left breast of sally, sucking and licking her with passion, while lower her teasing hands start to play with the unprotected pussy of the grizzly girl. Between two suck, the maid tease sally

_ you know honey, if it's two hard for you, you could give up ....nyaaa...*suck*

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:56 am

Sally let out a yelp, unprepared for Louis's pushing her into the corner, suddenly caught between the ring pole and the busty, dangerous maid of justice! "W-wait just a darned minute..." Sally started, before her well-endowed opponent pressed her head against the grizzly grappler's left breast once again, mercilessly sucking on the American's already sensitive nipple! The leotard-clad warrior would reach down and try to push the maid's head away, only to be distracted as Heaven launched a sensual assault on her unprotected pussy as well, rubbing it and feeling the uncovered sex organ before Brown could respond!

Trying to push away both Louis's head and her hands proved impossible, heat coursing through Sally's body as the maid teased the naked girl sensually and mercilessly. "I won't g-give up..." Brown muttered, blushing a brighter red, and secretly wondering just how much longer she could resist until she felt the need to orgasm! She really had to submit before that happened, didn't she?
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:16 am

_ hummm <3.....*suck* suck.... bad answer honey.... I'm afraid that you will regret it later,... but as you wish

louise know perfectly that it will be not easy for sally to push her while she play with her sex and stimulate her...; it's too hard, to resist to the pleasure, all your body goes weak, because you don't feel any danger. so louise continue slowly her sexual assault. Sucking a nipple, louise see that sally's breast is already hard. With a smile, she start to stimulate the other boobs, sucking on it even harder. During this time, louise's hand continue to tease the unprotected pussy of sally, letting a finger and try to search her g-spot. People in the crowd goes wild when they see this, some are happy to see louise play with a bigger opponent, but some start to booo the maid, who torture a innocent girl. In any case, louise continue until she get what she want, but to tell the truth, she does not know if sally could resist and give up before her climax

Last edited by 6873 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Sally groaned, her hard nipples suckled mercilessly by the busty maid, shifting against the pole as her sexy opponent's fingers searched freely around her vagina, groping and fingering the ginger girl, who's moans turned to howls of embarrassment as Louis started drawing milk out of her breasts! "Stop, this ain't a hentai match! G-get your lips off my... get your fingers...!" Trying to shove the maid of justice away, Sally was frustrated by her own arousal, causing her legs to become wobbling, unstable, and unfit to stand on!

Still, the grizzly grappler tried to stay strong through the encounter, but was rapidly failing. Her struggles came to an end as Heaven's searching fingers found Brown's g-spot, sending electric bolts of heavenly pleasure coursing through her body! "Nnggh, no, I give, I give!" She howled, her vaginal walls dangerously close to erotic collapse - she couldn't just get fingered off in the middle of a match! That would be even more humiliating then being forced to submit from a sensual assault like this!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:57 am

when louise finally heard that sally give up, she stop in a light all her stimulation, and let the grizzly girl fall in the ring. Like that she prevent the shameful climax of the grizzly girl, but louise know perfectly that stopping a pleasure like this could be really dangerous.... the girl will be more excited, more euphoric... and totally crazy... without speaking to the fact that sally probably want to have her revenge in the last round.... The last fall will be probably the hardest, but... if like this sally could be a little more serious it could be a good thing. so despite the fact that louise really like this girl, she can't help but tease her

_ thank you, thank you... but it's really nothing.... Oh my... honey is always alive.... you know... I really think that it's so cute, a grizzly who submit against a poor little maid, it's funny no... hihihi

cracking her hands, louise let sally stand up, she is ready for the third round, and just wait the bell

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:51 pm

If Louis was, Sally certainly wasn't! The girl was still incredibly aroused from the maid's earlier actions, and needed a few minutes at least to fully recover from the sexual, hentai assaults. Unfortunately for her, a few minutes were something Brown simply didn't have. The grizzly girl wasn't down and out yet, though! She tried to give Louis a confident grin, brushing the hair out of her eyes. "Match ain't over yet! By the end of it, I'm sure the grizzly bear will have the maid beggin' for mercy!" Removing her hands from her crotch and breasts, Sally stood up straight and tall, revealing her beautiful and buxom body, the inside of her thigh glistening slightly. Despite her exhibitionist show, Louis can tell Sally's pretty embarrassed to be doing this!

As soon as the bell rings, Sally will move towards Louis, much more carefully than before. She'll lift her hands up, offering her sexy opponent a lock-up and test of strength!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:12 am

as the grizzly girl want a test of strenght, louise, gladly accept her offer. Carefully she tie her fingers with her, she slowly try to push, but soon, louise smile and tease the girl

_ you're not use to this kind of move no ?.... if yes, you must know that it will be dangerous to be so closer

always trying to win the test of strenght, the busty maid try to get closer with sally. Close enough to let her heavy boobs push against the tired and excited body of sally

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next