Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! Empty Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Sally Brown

Spoiler:
[size=85:qq2slgum]'cept she's wearing a tight black leotard that has GRIZZLY printed over her bust in bright red letters instead of a bra and panties.

vs.

Louis Heaven

Spoiler:

Best Two Out of Three Submission Match

Sally was pretty excited as she got ready for her match. She had been pretty darn embarrassed when it turned her position in the kawaii league was a mistake, and her debut match with Minnie was even less fair then she had thought it was! Still, she had enjoyed, Minnie had enjoyed it, and the crowd has enjoyed it, so... good for everyone.

The brown-haired wrestler jogged into the arena, her black leotard hugging her curves nicely, bust bouncing with every step. She had taken the opportunity to check out her opponent's online profile - Louis Heaven, Maid of Justice - and she had liked what she had seen of the girl so far! Apparently she was in the league to have fun and liked it when everyone came away feeling good, just like herself. She hoped that maybe she could be friends with this girl, no matter who won the bout. She seemed to have some kind of maid theme, which was pretty cute as well - not as cool as Sally's grizzly bear theme, obviously, but that was a stroke of genius!

Sally would tease her fans as she walked in, ruffling hair and even giving inattentive fans pecks on the cheeks or nose, managing to plant a big, wet, loud kiss on a young fan's lips! Dancing away from his incomprehensible stuttering and red face (she noticed him getting nudged good-naturedly by his fans as she sauntered off) she slipped under the ring, blew the audience a final kiss, then lay against the ropes to wait for her opponent to show up!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:15 pm

when she heard her music theme, louise appears with a thunder of applause. Always provocative with her tiny outfit, always sexy with her curves, and always smiling as she love to be here to wrestle. Swaying her hips, she walk slowly to the ring, sending some teasing kiss to her fans and shake some hands with the crowd. Louise really like to be with the crowd, and she like to have good match. She listen something strange about her opponent... she start to work on the kawai league, but very quickly she has to quit this league... louise hope that she fight against a kind girl, not a big bully who like to humiliate her opponent... and then she arrive to the ring and see her opponent
louise can't prevent her large and natural breasts to bounce at each step, and she walk quietly toward the girl... but more louise was close to the girl, and more she was impressed... taller and bigger than her, sally is a mountain, and louise have to stay on her tiptoe to be on the same level (and even like this, sally is taller)

_ so you're sally, I guess... nice to meet you... I'm louise, and I hope that we make a good match.

the situation is quite funny with louise on her tiptoe, giving and hand to sally, and always smiling, even if the maid start to be a little afraid by her tall opponent.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Sally smiles at Louis, giving her opponent a grin back. She certainly seems happy, sexy, and the way she stands up on her tiptoes to look Sally in the eye is pretty adorable! And busty. Rowrl~

"'Allo, Miss Heaven! Sally Brown, at your service. I looked at your online profile, and I gotta say, you seem like the kinda gal I'd love to wrestle with." She extends a hand to Louis, grinning. "I hope you have fun, sugar~! I don't think there's much chance of ya winnin', though - Sally Brown is here to win!"

If Louis takes her hand, she'll pull the busty maid over and bump their breasts together, giggling a tad.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:44 pm

it does not take much time for louise, to like this girl. Sally seems to be a friendly and very simple girl, just the type of girl that louise love to face. So she gladly accept the hand of sally, but soon she was pulled by the big girl, and their big breasts bump against each other in a loud sound. "hum... a little naughty this girl... I like it... ". With the crash test, everyone in the crowd are excited to see the two busty wrestler fight, especially in a submission match. So louise continue to grabs firmly the hand of sally, and with a smile, after the impact, she try to push suddenly sally against the rope. Making clear that she accept the challenge of sally

_ Sure... But I'm not here to win... I'm here to kick your ass sally, twice... so I hope you will enjoy your beating

and louise stay like that for some moment, pushing sally boobs with her own tits... and maybe the two girls could stay like this for long, if the ref-girl does not come and push the two wrestlers on their corner.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Sally was unprepared for her cute opponent to shove her back towards the rope - usually her pre-fight high-jinks just flustered her opponent, as opposed to them returning in kind! With a little 'oof' of surprise, Sally would be pushed back to the rope, blushing just a little bit, and feeling their breasts intimately pressed together, nipple to nipple... a shiver of arousal runs down the busty girl's back. Her opponent was very alluring!

"Somethin' tells me you ain't so innocent yourself, cutie..." Sally would blow a lock of hair out of her eye. "And I'm afraid y'all gunna be the one gettin' squashed in the ring, Louis~!" The ref girl watches as the two girls press their breasts together, but breaks up the sexy lockup in a few seconds, ushering the wrestlers to their corners.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 am

_ ( [size=85:mbivtfoy]hum don't be silly sally, look at you, you seems so powerfull... I just hope that I can give you an interesting match ) Be careful sally...I'm not a girl of the kawai league, I know how to fight a tall girl like you...fufufu

playing with the crowd, louise prevent everyone that the fight will be easy for her, in fact she is a little affraid to be crushed under sally, and unable to fight back. Sally seem to be stronger, so louise will try to use both her strenght and speed to beat the sexy girl. Slowly louise go on her corner, and think about the sexy body of sally against her, it was so pleasant. She shake her head, and try to focuse on the match, doing some stretching in her corner, louise show that she is pretty flexible (and pretty sexy), when the bell finally rang, she try to walk slowly in the center of the ring, and rising her hands in the preparation of a test of strenght, but maybe sally have others idea. always with a smile, louise wait her opponent

_ so come on, sally, or you're too afraid to face me

Last edited by 6873 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Sally grins, regaining her composure, and brushing a lock of hair from her eye. "Y'all might know a thing or two 'bout fighting a girl bigger than yourself, but I wrote the book about squashing lil' cuties like you~!" Of course, Louise isn't exactly little... "It's gunna be like a grizzly bear against an adorable lil' lamb... if the bear and the lamb were sexy ladies and the grizzly won by teasin' the lamb until she bleated for mercy!"

Sally puts a hand on her hips and points at Louise, a confident grin on her face. "Bottom line, sweetie, is that Sally Brown is comin' out on top today, and when I carry your dominated hiney out over my shoulder, y'all gunna know who should really be afraid of who!"

She giggles, and at the end of her little speech, adds in: [size=85:675nwx3x]"Ya got a cute laugh, too. Fufufufuf... heeheh it's adorable~!" When the bell finally rings, she'll move forward towards Louise, like she's going to accept the lockup... but at the last moment, instead of taking the justice maid's hands, reach down and take her by the ankles! If she can, she'll pull her opponent's legs out from under her, sending her flat on her back...!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:25 pm

louise is still a little bit scared by sally, for sure it's a game between us, they tease each other, and the crowd love to see two sexy ladies preparing for the fight, and the threat is a part of the show... But louise really think that sally could easily put her on her shoulder, and force the maid to beg for mercy, she seem to be strong enough for that. facing the grizzly, louise wait for the test of strenght and prepare herself to resist at the supposing superior strenght of Sally, when she fall in the ring.

_ A grizzly.... they are too slow, and they have just chance when they...Arghh..GOUff!!!

crushed on the mat, louise start to panic when she see sally who grabs firmly her legs. In a very delicate situation, louise try to struggle in order to get her legs free, but it was sally who have the advantage, and the maid of justice is just a prey for now...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Sally daintily hopped over Louise's legs, grinning down at the busty maid beneath her. "What was that, honey? Somethin' 'bout grizzlies bein' too slow?" She'd giggle, before letting go of Louise thigh's and sit down heavily on her gut. "Now, let's find out a little more about ya... first of all... are ya ticklish~?"

With that, Sally would aggressively tickling Louise's sides, chuckling with laughter! It's obvious from her choice of technique that Sally isn't taking this match very seriously at all - the big girl is just here to have a good time.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 pm

even if Sally does not take this match seriously, the impressive weight of her was enough to smash louise on the mat, crushing her and force her to expel all the air of her body

_ GOUFF...aaah...hey....what...no... no...kyaaa..hihihi...stop this...hihihi...we're in a match...stop this fat pig

louise was unable to defend herself against this type of attack... you could train the body to resist at the pain, but resist to the pleasure... that's more difficult. She was on the mercy of sally, she just could try to put her hand on sally's belly and try to push her out of her belly, but it's not easy when you laugh. She could just hope that sally soon finish to tease her like this... and maybe, tell that sally his a fat pig is not a good idea

Last edited by 6873 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next