Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi Empty Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:25 am

Japan vs. United States
Spanking Battle of Nations

Attire: Flag-pattern thong bikinis

Rules: First girl to deliver seventy-five (75) spanks to her opponent’️s bottom is the winner. The match will be scored by a panel of international scorekeepers to ensure fairness and accuracy.

This week was a good week for Miyabi. Just a few days earlier, she had met her idol, the veteran sumo wrestler Akashi Tanikaze, and asked to train under her. And now, she was getting ready for her very first match at AFW! Admittedly, she hadn’️t really had the time to learn too much from her new sensei, but she was confident that she could win this match through sheer energy and tenacity!

The specific stipulations of the match also bolstered her confidence. Spanking? She could spank a girl! She could spank a girl like nobody’️s business! All she had to do was whack her opponent’️s ass seventy-five times to win. It sounded simple. She was practically bursting with excitement, and she ran out into the arena waving her hands in the air as her theme music began to play. Her whole cute, pudgy body jiggled as she ran down to the ring in nothing but a skimpy Rising Sun bikini. She had a little trouble weaving her way between the ropes, but once she was inside, she started bouncing again. She looked around at the crowd, waving and laughing, then over at the scorekeepers’️ table, where three judges—one British, one South Korean, and one French—sat. Two scorekeepers’️ assistants sat on either side of the ring, ready to confirm the spanks from any angle. Miyabi waved to all of them.

The scorekeeping team didn’️t wave back. She frowned for a second, then smiled again. They had to remain impartial, she supposed. Miyabi shrugged and dug a hand into her bikini top, pulling out a Blueberry Cheesecake Kit-Kat and breaking off one piece, chomping on it anxiously as she waited for her opponent to enter the arena.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by TekRobo Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Sally lips were spread into a smile as she trotted down the runway to her match, waving to the crowd. She hadn't been in a match for a while, and had been going stir-crazy before news of this spanking match had reached her. This shindig was supposed to be a battle of nations, or something, waged through spanking! An idea Brown could definitely get behind... she was sure she was gunna get Miyabi's behind, too!

The American, dressed in her flag-patterned bra and panties, slipped under the ropes and waved to the Japanese sumo-to-be. "Howdy! The name's Sally Brown; I'm the gal who's gunna deliver your spankin' today!" She said with a smirk, putting her hands on her waist and cocking her hip to the side, looking confident and sure of herself.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Miyabi was ready for battle, and she would grin as she saw her opponent making her way down the ramp and into the ring. This girl was adorable, with her big boobs and her big butt and her all-around plumpness, all of which was stuffed into a tiny, tight little American flag bikini! Miyabi’️s heart started beating faster with anticipation. It was the first chance she would have to fight another girl close to her own size!

When Sally waved to her, she would wave happily back. Unfortunately, she couldn’️t understand what the American was saying. She really did need to learn English—even though AFW was a Japanese league, it seemed that English was the lingua franca amongst its wrestlers. “Umm…hi!” Miyabi began, utilizing what little she knew of the language of her opponent. “No…uh, English…me,” she added, pointing to herself with her Kit-Kat-holding hand. She would switch over to Japanese: <But, uh, anyway, my name’️s Takiyama Miyabi, and I’️m going to turn that big butt of yours as red as a ripe tomato!> She, too, would put her hands on her hips, grinning confidently at Sally.

Then, a thought struck her. <...uh oh. I hope you can understand Japanese, because if not, I guess we won’️t really be able to understand each other.> She would wait to see how Sally replied, wondering if the American girl could speak Japanese.

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:52 pm

"I, uh... um..." Sally frowned, looking embarrassed. She glanced away from Takiyama, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly. "Well, this ain't good." She thought to herself. "Me, no... darn it, what's the... cripes, I shoulda learnt more Japanese." Sally glanced back, trying to smile cheerfully. "No Japanese." She shrugged helplessly, before doing a little hairflip. Ah, well, they didn't really have to know how to speak with each other! Sally was certain she could beat this cutie without taunting her in the first place. "I'm gunna find out what you said after the match, Takiyama-chan! But for now, I'm just gunna spank ya..."

Brown waited on her side of the ring for the bell to go off, ready to start the fight!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Evidently, the big American girl knew no more Japanese than Miyabi knew English. That was unfortunate. It seemed like Sally was a really fun girl, and the two of them probably had a lot in common. Besides their pleasant plumpness, of course. Well, Miyabi would learn English, given time, and when she did, she would make sure to track down Sally and have a nice, long, friendly conversation with her!

<Well, Sally-chan, I may not know what you’️re saying, but once I start spanking you, I’️ll know exactly what your squeals mean!> Miyabi teased, even though she knew her opponent could not understand her. She snickered at her own joke as she bounced up and down, her breasts jiggling in the tight confinements of her Rising Sun bikini. She watched as Sally retreated to her own corner, waiting for the fight to start. Miyabi was going to do the same, but all of a sudden, an impulse struck her. <Oh, hey, wait!> she called out in Japanese.

Putting her hands up and moving slowly to show that she wasn’️t trying to get in a sneak attack, Miyabi would hop over to Sally in the American girl’️s corner. <Umm…let’️s have a good match!> she said with a smile, trying to convey the meaning of the words in the tone of her voice. <Do you want to hug in the spirit of good sportsmanship?> She opened her arms wide, hoping Sally could understand her body language. Miyabi wanted to get a chance to hug her opponent before they started the match. Partly for the reasons she had given out loud, but also because she just wanted a chance to feel Sally’️s soft body pressed up against her own!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Sally couldn't understand what Miyabi was saying, but she could assume it was something adorable! The American wished that they understand a little more of each other's languages; the bubbly Japanese girl looked fun and happy. "Yeah, well, same to you!" She responded, smirking. This was going to be an interesting battle!

But before it could begin, Sally saw Miyabi call for a ceasefire. She half raised an eyebrow, watching the Japanese girl spread her arms--what could she possibly want? The friendly lilt to her voice, her wide smile, the invitation of her open arms... after a brief moment, Sally's grin widened, crossing her entire face. "Aww, d'ya'll wanna hug it out? You're such a cutie!" The big American would happily wrap her arms around Miyabi and pull her into a tight, snug, squishy hug, rubbing the slightly shorter girl into her full bosom by accident! The happy Brown is nearly pulling off one of her patented bearhugs, except a little less tight and a little more gleeful.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:57 pm

For a second or two, Miyabi couldn’️t sense any understanding in Sally’️s expression. She would move her arms up and down a little bit, and cup her hands so that her fingers curved inward, hoping that would make it clearer that she wanted to wrap her arms around Sally for a big, friendly hug between rivals to start the match off right. It didn’️t take long for understanding to dawn on Sally’️s face, and, as the American girl said something which sounded very friendly, Miyabi would bounce forward a step to wrap her arms around Sally, as the American girl’️s arms also wrapped around her.

The crowd audibly “Awwww”ed as the two soon-to-be spankers put the match on hold to embrace each other in the spirit of good, sexy sportsmanship.

<Hee hee! I knew you’️d get it,> Miyabi said, giggling as she was squeezed tightly by the slightly taller American girl. Sally’️s embrace was tight, almost like she was trying to squeeze the air out of Miyabi in a big bearhug. Not to be outdone, Miyabi would squeeze Sally just as tightly, still grinning and laughing as their four large breasts had a friendly little duel in the space between their bodies. Miyabi could feel Sally’️s nipples through her bikini top, sliding along the tops of her own breasts; meanwhile, the Japanese girl’️s nipples would poke into the soft flesh of Sally’️s bosom a couple of inches below the American’️s nipples.

Miyabi, leaning forward a little and putting her chin on Sally’️s shoulder, would peer around the American, looking down at the girl’️s butt. <Wow! Nice butt!> Miyabi complimented her opponent, though she knew that Sally couldn’️t understand what she was saying.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:09 pm

"Yeah, uh, same to you!" Sally replied, trying to sound cheerful as Takiyama spoke another completely undecipherable sentence. The husky American decided that she was complimenting her hair; it was a pretty awesome mane, if she said so herself. Sally released out a sharp gasp as Miyabi hugged her back with equal strength to her own embrace; she had forgotten just how crushing her hugs could be! After a few more cuddly seconds, Sally released Miyabi, trying to step back to her corner.

"Alright, then, let's give these good people a show they ain't gunna forget anytime soon!" She said, grinning and giving the awww'ing crowd a thumbs up!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Sally said something else that Miyabi couldn’️t understand, but it sounded cheerful, and Miyabi assumed that it had been in reply to her compliment. It really was too bad that the two of them couldn’️t understand each other’️s words, though. As soon as she could, Miyabi was going to learn English, and the first thing on her agenda after she achieved that goal would be to track Sally down and have a nice, long, friendly talk with her!

Miyabi would say all of this to herself as the two of them kept on hugging for a few more seconds, each holding the other very tightly but not at all uncomfortably. The feeling of their breasts pressing together and their slightly pudgy tummies rubbing across each other was great, and Miyabi hoped that they could hug again once the match was over. For now, though, she would release Sally and take a few steps back towards the center of the ring. They had a match to begin!

<Okay, Sally-chan! I’️m ready to spank you silly!> Miyabi said gleefully, grinning as she would bend her knees a little and put her hands out in front of her, getting into a wrestling stance. She wiggled her butt with anticipation in those final few seconds before the bell would ring.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu May 01, 2014 1:57 am

Sally went off like a shot the moment the bell ringed; although her opponent was adorable, she had no intention of going easy on her! The curvaceous wrestler would try ram into Takiyama's belly and knock her onto the ground, more like a charging than a bear!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next