Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Takiyama Miyabi

Go down

Takiyama Miyabi Empty Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Takiyama Miyabi

Birthdate: March 5, 1996
Eyes: Rusty Orange
Hair: Black
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Medium-Heavy

Hometown: Sumida, Tokyo, Japan

Entrance Music: Honor of the Samurai

Attire:
As a sumo-style wrestler, Miyabi's attire for a typical match consists solely of a navy blue mawashi with a subtle lighter blue pattern of lilies printed on it. Miyabi prefers to fight topless, as is the traditional sumo way, but she will put on either a white sports bra or a bikini top—of which she has several—if she must cover her chest. Miyabi is also no stranger to costume matches. On special occasions, she may even break out her old high school serafuku uniform. She is open to other costumes, too, though she prefers skimpier attire, and it is important to her that any costume she wears will still allow her to execute her preferred crushing and smothering moves as effectively as possible.

Appearance:
Takiyama Miyabi MlUSvdk

Miyabi has only changed a little since she joined AFW straight out of high school, but quite a few of her fans say she looks more confident and powerful now that she's added a few pounds of fat and muscle.
Spoiler:

History:
Growing up the only child of a middle-class Tokyo family, Miyabi has lived a very average, almost boring, life. She spent her entire school career at a series of associated all-girls academies, where she made many good friends and had many fun adventures, though she did tend to lag behind in her studies, with her English grades being especially poor. When school was not in session, Miyabi usually preferred to stay home, lounging in her room reading manga, watching television, and playing video games. On occasion, she and her friends would go to the mall, where Miyabi had a habit of overspending, exhausting her meager funds buying snacks and yuri magazines.

Miyabi's interest in becoming a sumo wrestler grew rather spontaneously as she entered her later teenage years. Miyabi had always been a little bit cuddly, and in her teens she put on a good deal of weight indulging herself on candy, sushi, and any other delicious treats that she could get her hands on. One day, she happened upon an AFW fan website, and was immediately drawn to the league's fun, sexy style of wrestling—especially when one of the league's small number of sumo girls, or just sumo-sized girls, was involved. Miyabi soon became hooked on AFW, and resolved to join the league as soon as she was old enough. As it turned out, she had an opportunity to join the league—and meet her single favorite wrestler, Akashi Tanikaze—on the very day she turned eighteen.

Personality:
Miyabi had no experience with wrestling—sumo or otherwise—prior to joining AFW, but a girl like Miyabi would never let such a little thing as inexperience slow her down. She is bubbly, naive, and sometimes easily distracted, but she nonetheless has an amazing drive to succeed in whatever she sets her mind to, and she'd never quit in the face of adversity, inside the ring or out. Since beginning with AFW, her focus has improved, and she has become acutely aware of the importance of sumo wrestling's many traditions, doing her best to fight hard and fight honorably in every match.

Fighting Style:
Miyabi is a sumo-style wrestler, albeit one who has never actually participated in a sumo match prior to joining AFW. She likes to throw her weight around, and prefers being matched up against other big girls so that she can see how much she has improved between each match, and to feel like she is a real sumo wrestler. Akashi Tanikaze is her idol, and Miyabi's limited knowledge of how to wrestle mostly comes from watching Akashi's matches. Other than that, the only thing that she knows besides the fact that she wants to be a sumo wrestler is that she really likes smothering other girls, primarily via facesit.

Favorite Moves:
Miyabi is a master at facesitting, and will try to rub her butt in her opponent's face whenever an opportunity reveals itself. She can also effectively breast smother her opponents, by virtue of her generously-proportioned chest. Other than smothering tactics, however, Miyabi knows very little when it comes to wrestling, and generally will just try to floor her opponents by throwing her weight around, though she has also become skilled in bearhugs and some forms of throws since beginning her sumo training.

Fun Facts:
When she joined AFW, Miyabi could not speak any language except Japanese, knowing only a few of English's most basic words, like "yes," "no," and "hello." Learning English concurrently with learning sumo, Miyabi can now successfully converse bilingually with her opponents, though she still struggles to express more complex concepts in her non-native language.

Miyabi's favorite fatty snack is the venerable Kit Kat bar. She is an avid collector of the chocolate sweets, and can boast of having tasted every flavor ever offered in Japan at least once. Some of her favorites include Pear, Brown Sugar Syrup, Wasabi, Watermelon & Salt, and Toasted Soy Flour bars.

Miyabi's inner thighs are especially ticklish, and she does her best to keep this information a secret, fearing that future opponents might try to exploit that weakness to their own advantage.

While she is not old enough to consume alcohol in Japan and has therefore totally never ever tried it (not even once), Miyabi is pretty sure that, should she ever decide to drink alcohol, she would not be able to handle more than one or two drinks without getting a tiny bit tipsy.

Miyabi is an avid collector of yuri manga, and makes regular excursions to comic stores to purchase girls' love magazines, collections, and light novels. She also follows several children's mangas. One of her favorite artists, a girl called Awashima-sensei, was also the first person that Miyabi ever kissed, a fact which Miyabi likes to bring up whenever she is around fellow yuri enthusiasts, often to their disbelief.

Record:
L vs. Sally Brown
W vs. Wild Thing (FWC)
L vs. Kelly Conway (FWC)
L vs. Oksana Stankina
_ vs. Lara "Silver" Abreu (ongoing)

Relationships:
Akashi Tanikaze is Miyabi's idol, and has recently agreed to take Miyabi under her wing and train her in the sumo arts. Without Akashi's aid, Miyabi likely would never have even been able to be competitive in a wrestling match, let alone win any. Miyabi's goal is to eventually be able to surpass her sensei and defeat her in the ring!

Sally Brown was not only the girl Miyabi faced in her debut match, but has also become Miyabi's closest friend among AFW wrestlers, with the two of them spending quite a bit of time at each other's homes doing all sorts of silly things.

Last edited by 10885 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down