Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Sally stood up and let out a cry of victory - she had defeated the justice maid in their first round of combat! A satisfying success, too - she had proved she had some skill in the ring, and wasn't just a klutz. Sally would take a short walk around the ring, waving to the audience and stopping to do a few crowing poses - she pretty much ignores the downed Louise for the time being.

After a minute of grandstanding, Sally would turn and put her hands on her hips, grinning at the maid. "Y'all ready to get schooled again, Miss Mammaries? Or do ya just wanna cut to the end and give up?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 pm

_ ughh... hell no...I can't give up...and futhermore

slowly louise stand up... she clean her tears and shake her head... ready for the round two. For sure she was crushed by sally, but she has the chance to turn the match, so she focuse on the match, and try to forget her injured body. With an hand on her hip, she use the other for pointing the belly of sally, and sink a finger in the belly flesh of the grizzly girl.

_... don't think it's already over, miss teddy bear, this time I will crush you,

returning on her corner, louise wait for the bells, she does not really know how to fight a girl like sally.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Sally let out a soft squeak as Louise pressed a finger into her soft belly. She grinned at her, though, flicking her hair flippantly at Louise's statement. "You and what army, cutie? I'm gunna smoosh you back to the mat~!" Blowing one last kiss to the audience, the grizzly girl would trot back to her corner, before trotting out to the middle of the ring at the sound of the bell, arms open for a lockup! "Care to test your strength, fluffy butt~? No tricks this time! Just arms to arms!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:40 pm

it's not really that louise is stupid, she is just a little stubborn... absolutely in fact... The maid can't accept that a girl is better that her without fighting with all her strenght. Maybe sally is the strongest, but it's not the problem now... louise just want to know how to win this contest. When the bell ring, louise walk quietly and accept the challenge. With her hands around the neck of sally, louise try to push the heavy grizzly girl against a corner. If she can, louise even try to keep her trapped like that. Louise pant loudly as her whole body give her best for this. She could use a trick for turning the strenght of sally against herself, but after her shameful defeat, louise want to show that she is the strongest.

_ So...hummpf... teddy girl... How you enjoy this ? ... hummpff

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Sally lets out a surprised squawk as she finds Louise's hands around her neck - she had expected her to lock hands with her, not go for her throat! She's knocked off balance, stumbling backwards, and unable to gain her footing until Louise has successfully pressed her into the corner. She reaches for Louise's offending wrist, grabbing it tightly and trying to pry her off, gasping for air! Her other hand tries to grab Louise's foreleg, but Sally is too off balance to manage an aimed grab... she has no response for Louise's mocking words at the moment!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 am

that's not exactely what louise have in mind when she want to show that she is the stronger girl. Wanting to make clear like before that she is the best, she think that her and sally catch each other, in a headlock and push on each other. But as sally have the same idea, louise take the big girl by surprise, and manage to push her to the corner. Here, louise step back a little before smacking her body with the one of sally

_ so sally... you're not so proud, now... what move I can try on you now... oh, I find it

grabbing sally by her waist, louise try to keep the bigger girl in a bearhug, more humiliating than really painfull for a girl like sally

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Sally let out a grunt as Louise smashed her body against the turnbuckle, the two strong women's soft bodies colliding and mashing together, to the cheers of the audience. The brunette would try and shove Louise away, but her move was hardly effective against the justice maid, who simply came back and put the grizzly girl in a mighty bear hug! Grabbed by the waist, Sally flushed as she realized how embarrassing it was to be caught like this, and frowned down at Louise, red-faced. "Look who's talkin' - you're the proudest gal here! I'll... uggh... win this match anyway..."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:14 pm

louise could feel the struggle of sally, but she manage to keep her hold, continuing the bearhug, the maid of justice continue to weaken the bigger girl. But it seems that sally dislike the humiliation, more than the pain. So louise try to remember that, and keep the idea in a side of her mind. She can't punch the girl, too brutal, she can't use her usual power moves.... and finaly, louise know perfectly what to do against sally

_ I'm not proud sally, I just can't accept my lose before fighting... but you, I'm sure that you want to give up... no...

louise start to breathe in the ear of sally, teasing the girl while their body continue to rub against each other. Slowly louise try to rest against the girl, and put her head just against the neck of sally. Louise try to embarrass the girl, but in the same time, she don't want to use real hentai move against sally. The girl was too kind for being humiliated in the ring. That's why louise only use soft stimulation... even if it could be a big mistake

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Sally blushed as Louise practically whispered into her ear - the maid was ditching any pretense of using power moves against the grizzly wrestlers and was instead nuzzling up close to her, whispering in her ear, pressing herself to Sally...

It was all horribly flustering to the poor grappler, flushing red faced as Louise teased her. Sally enjoyed friendliness in the ring just as much as the next girl, but this was embarrassing! "H-hey, Louise, no, hold up..." She muttered, stumbling over her words. Mind clouding with embarrassment and frustration - especially when Heaven began to rub their bodies together - Sally would try and hook her foot behind Louise, hoping to break the bear hug by quickly putting all her strength into her arms and pushing, then giving Louise a light shove backwards over her foot!

If she manages to trip Louise, Sally will all but scamper away to another corner of the ring, extremely embarrassed. "Danggit, that - that's not wrestling, Louise! And I... I'm not gunna give up just like that!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 pm

it does not take much time to sally for breaking the bearhug. Using her strenght, the grizzly girl, force louise to step back as she want to recover against a corner, but when the maid heard what sally say she smile

_ you dare to speak to me about wrestling, remember your tickling in the first round.... it's only justice... and futhermore

in a light, louise try to rush toward sally, the girl does not hurt her when she break the hold, so louise can continue immediately. in the last moment, louise jumps, and she try to crush sally with a full body splash, taking the risk that her body could be caught in the air by the grizzly

_... futhermore, don't tell me that you're not give up when I have not started darling, fufufu...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next