by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Busty playtime (Louise, Aline & Nicole with Nico)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Busty playtime (Louise, Aline & Nicole with Nico) - Page 10 Empty Re: Busty playtime (Louise, Aline & Nicole with Nico)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Senually embarassed by the very intimate situation, Nico can not deny his heart running fast from being so close to Nicole's naked, perfect body. Besides, his warm smile is so reassuring, even though it may reveal to be deceiving, considering that Nicole has her own personal way to show love.

"Uh... I..I had a very nice sleep indeed, a-and, sorry for nuzzling like that... i thought they were...you know...pillows..", he would reply, a warm blush rising to his cheeks as his face was still close to those wonderful bosoms of hers, where he actually had rested his tired head all the night.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Busty playtime (Louise, Aline & Nicole with Nico) - Page 10 Empty Re: Busty playtime (Louise, Aline & Nicole with Nico)

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:34 pm

_ pillows... so cute nico... and they are comfortable ? you know if you want you can sleep on them all the nights.

Nicole tease the boy, but she find him just so kawai, his blushing cheek was adorable, and pleasant for the girl. For sure nico is not the smartest or the strongest boyfriend that a girl could hope, but he was one of the most kind. Stopping her teasing for some moment, nicole take a very serious face, and try to roll onto the boy. She don't try to crush him, but she really want to speak to him face to face. Slowly, she become very close to nico, and the boy could feel her warm breath on his skin. A little embarassed, she start...

_ nico... you know this night, you and me.... I mean I really love it... just for be sure.... You accept to date with me... even if I'm a cruel sexy mistress in the ring ?

with a deep blush, nicole wait for his answers

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Nico would become serious as well, which might give him a funny look, especially with that blush still coloring his cheeks. Anyway, after a second lost in the beautiful gaze of Nicole, the Italian boy would reply: "I could not care less about who your wrestling persona is, Nicole-chan. You cannot pretend to be anything different from the beautiful and sweet girl I met yesterday. And of course I'd love to date with you".
Could Nico's simple and sweet words touch Nicole's heart? If that is the case, probably Nico is about to put himself into big, lovable troubles.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:23 am

_ you're so... cute and naive nico... almost a little stupid even... but.... that's why I fall in love for you... your kindness is so...magic

blushing deeply, the cheek of nicole seems to be red just like her hair, but when she heard the words of nico, she cannot took anymore, she jump on nico and give him a tender hug, rubbing all her naked body with the one of him. Slowly she kiss him, she start by his neck, and go closer to his mouth, Nico was the reward of the amazon, the only boy who would be here not because she forced him, but because he want to be here. so caressing tenderly his back, nicole don't stop to call him "my love"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:12 am

"Umm... y-yo are, just perfect Nicole-chammmff....." Nico would murr in delight before Nicole would tuck him in her hug and silence him with her kissing and caressing.

Pressed by her loving affection, the cute boy feels like in heaven as he kisses back tenderly and lets his little hands slide fondly along her curves, not even caring or noticing that the more affectionate Nicole becomes, the tighter she is pressing into her embrace. "m-mmhhhfh.. <3"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 am

nicole continue to caress and kiss the boy to her heart content. she become slowly more excited, with the delicate hand of nico, sliding the long of her curvy body. today is a new day, and it seems to be a good day, with the sun on her skin, nicole realize something, and she will ask to the boy, if he is agree with that

_ hey...nico-kun....don't stop....I want to know...*pant*, if you're with me now, are you...ok for a little game with me

if the cute boy say "yes", nicole will continue to caress him and sensually begin to smother him, rubbing her huge breasts on his face,, and let him feel how much they're warm and soft

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:05 am

Encouraged by Nicole, the Italian boy would keep her fondly caressing along her round hips, while she kept snuggling him closer and closer.

"Uhmm... a game with you..? I'd love itmfffff....", Nico would agree with a muffled voice as Nicole started to slowly press him deeper inbetween her sof bosoms. Breathing was getting harder in her warm and glistening cleavage, but it felt too nice to worry about for the mesmerized boy as he got more and more stuck inthere.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 am

_hummm...perfect... so... take a nap... rest on my breasts, and when you will open your eyes... we could start the game

nicole is so happy that the boy accept, she has the perfect idea for their relationship. Of course they will have a wrestling match, but it's normal, they are both wrestlers. But if you lose the match, you must accept the wish of the winner, and nicole know perfectly what she want for the boy. So sensually, she continue to caress and smother her cute little opponent, pushing him gently, more deeper into her cleveage. Nicole does not even try to hurt the boy, she just put him into her maternal spell, and let him take his nap, just like a good boy.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:52 pm

With the boy snuggled deeper and deeper into the soft, inescapable jail of her huge breasts, Nicole is using a unique smothering technique with him. Without inflicting pain, the redhead amazon is slowly depriving Nico of air by keeping him into nice and tight in her cleavage, where he cannot inhale any free air but only his own exhaled CO2, thus getting sleepier and sleepier from lack of oxygen flow to his brain. The effect on the young prisoner would be similar to that of a sleeper hold, but in an even more teasing and snuggly way.

"m-mfff...mf....". Smothered inbetween those soft, seductive pillows, Nico would wriggle and flail his arms just a bit in instinctive reaction after he realizes, too late, that he is about to lose consciousness. But Nicole's caresses are gently soothing him down, and she can just enjoy the cute slowing down of her little loverboy's movements, more and more, a clear signal that Nico is going to beddybye.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:10 am

_shh nico....shhh...soon we could play together, so relax....

gently, nicole put the boy, in a sleepy state, slowly smother him into her warm and perfumed breasts. Continuing for some minute, nicole keep this position until the boy was unable to move a finger. When she get there, the big redhead amazon will check that nico is unconscious by a teasing kiss on his forehead, and if the boy don't move, she will move, take their clothes, and pick him up into her strong arms. With the boy, like a baby in her arms, nicole will quietly walk toward the secret room, where she could play with her boyfirend, and when nico would open his tired eyes, he will have a surprise.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next