Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 5 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:37 am

Janet smiled, getting to her feet and wrapping one arm around Azami’️s waist. “Ready to go!” she declared brightly, looking longingly into the Japanese princess’️s eyes. “We’️ll try to get the shopping done quickly…so that we can go and get that hotel room and have a little more fun up there.” With that, she walked with Azami out of the little candlelit café️, leaving the jealous waitress staring after the two of them.

“As far as where we should go,” she began, once they were back out on the street, “it really doesn’️t matter to me. I mean, any classy lingerie outlet within walking distance.” She giggled, punching Azami’️s arm lightly. “Do you happen to know where any are? Otherwise, I suppose we can just go for a walk and see what we stumble upon.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:44 am

Azami hooked her arm on Janet as they walked to the restaurant's exit to the streets. She agreed to make this shopping part as quick as possible as she already longing for the fun part at the hotel.

"Hmm, I don't do much shopping myself, so let's just look around somewhere near," she said.

As they're looking around the streets, the girls passed a couple of clothing stores, although they didn't look like selling expensive stuffs. Once they made a turn on the corner, though, they arrived at a line with more classy stores along the way.

"One of these stores should have the one you're looking for," said Azami.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:00 am

“Excellent!” Janet exclaimed, slipping her hand into Azami’️s and pulling the Japanese princess down the road, looking for the store they needed. They found one just a block or two down—an upscale women’️s apparel outlet, with an expansive section of lingerie in all sizes and styles. Warm, perfumed air enveloped the two wrestlers as they entered the establishment.

“Mm…this should work perfectly,” the Lakota girl sighed, still pulling her date along. When they reached the section they needed, she turned to Azami and leaned close to once again whisper in her ear. “Hey, since I get to decide what we do, and how your money is spent…why don’️t you buy yourself something nice, as well? That way we can both have a great new look for the hotel tonight…and maybe we can have some fun in the dressing room here.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:08 am

"Oh, you~" Azami smiled as she heard Janet's suggestion and she nodded at the girl. "Getting a little impatient, aren't we?" she teased. "Well, I wouldn't say no to that," she concluded with a wink.

That would be a nice idea indeed, having some fun in the dressing room. She giggled at the thought and looked around the store to find something nice. Azami spotted a nice looking black lingerie which seemed to be... almost transparent. Almost. She chuckled and took that piece before looking at Janet.

"Do you find what you're looking for? I just did~" she said with a naughty smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:20 am

Janet went off in the other direction, soon finding a sheer purple lingerie set which was just delightful. She quickly snatched it up, outmaneuvering another girl about her size who had also had her eye on it. When she looked over to her date to see if she had found something for herself, she smiled when she saw the sexy little black number that Azami held.

“I’️ve got a little something. I hope I look good in it,” she said, with a little chuckle. “Hey, I have an idea. Why don’️t we each pick out one thing for ourselves, and one thing for the other? I saw a few pieces of lingerie which would just look absolutely gorgeous on you, Azami.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:28 am

"Of course you're going to look good with it, sweetie," Azami replied with a smile. "Sure, that would be neat."

Azami went back to where she picked her lingerie before and looked around some more to find a piece for her date. She giggled and picked a similar, almost transparent piece like her own, only in white color. The blue haired girl would then heading to the dressing rooms and wait for Janet at the front. She was already imagining Janet wearing her selected piece, on the hotel, or the dressing room, and it turned her on slightly. Azami was also wondering what kind of piece her date was going to pick for her, which make her wait in anticipation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:36 am

Janet wandered around the lingerie section for a minute or two before finally deciding upon a leopard print babydoll and a tiny matching thong. Every time she imagined Azami wearing it, she was overcome by an uncontrollable giggling fit. The sheer sexiness of the outfit, combined with Azami’️s natural radiance, was enough to threaten Janet’️s very sanity.

“I’️ve got it! I’️ve got it!” Janet cried out giddily, running over to the dressing room entrance holding the lingerie behind her back. “I hope you’️ll like it, Azami. I sure do—imagining you wearing it is making me wet already. Now let’️s go see if we can go find an empty room.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:41 am

Azami laughed softly as Janet returned in high spirit. Whatever she picked for her, it seemed to be sexy, and the girl's comment only made her all the more curious.

"Oh, wow~ I can't wait until I see it, then~" Azami teased before she dragged Janet to one of the empty stalls.

It's rather late, so there wasn't too many customers around. Once she locked the door behind her, Azami took out her selected pieces, for her own and for Janet. A wide smile appeared on her face.

"This would make us like a perfect couple, don't you think~" she said suggestively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:50 am

Janet squealed happily, bouncing from one foot to the other as Azami showed her the two matching outfits, one black and one white. “Oh my gosh, they’️re terrific!” She said, clapping her hands together. “Light and dark—black and white! Gosh! We would make such a terrific couple! We should go get married right now.”

“Now, here are the ones I picked out: for me…” She pulled out the purple lingerie, bra, panties, stockings, and garter belt, all sheer. “…and for you.” She pulled out the leopard print babydoll and matching thong, giggling as she held it up to the light so that Azami could see it properly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:56 am

"You're right!" Azami laughed at Janet's suggestive comment. "We would definitely make a wonderful couple!" she exclaimed happily."

Azami's eyes widened in excitement as she looked at what Janet picked for herself. There's no doubt that her date would look absolutely stunning wearing that sexy piece. When the girl showed her pieces, though, Azami put both her hands together in front of her mouth to contain her sheer delight a bit.

"Oh my! That's absolutely gorgeous, love~" she said with a blushing face. "You're such a sweet date, Janet-chan~ Give me a kiss..." Azami let out in an almost whispering tone as she leaned forward to plant her lips on her date's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next