Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match!

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match!

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:24 am

Kelly was hurting real bad following the barrage of knees she took to the face. The dragon screw she used was just a desperate attempt at trying to stop Brittany... Or delay the beating at least considering the fact she immediately collapsed to the mat moments after pulling the move off.

"...Crap..." She muttered. "Is this the best I could really do? I thought I was better than this. Better than her. It's not fair." Rang the inner thoughts of Kelly as she stared up at the lights above before she took a hard kick to the side from Brittany, making her wince and curl up, gritting her teeth as she heard Brittany mock her more.

"...I... never beg...Cunt..." Kelly let out in defiance before she took a hard stomp to her breasts from Kelly. "HAAAAH!" Kelly cried out, tearing up a bit and clutching her chest after Brittany stomped on it.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match!

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:44 am

Brittany laughed wickedly as Kelly clutched her chest in pain "Oh, you will beg bitch. I don't care if i have to break every bone in your sorry ass body." Brittany said before kicking Kelly in the side again before moving her foot to Kelly face and grinding her heel into the girls forehead "Now why don't you just bleed for me you fucking bitch." Brittany said with a laugh as she ground her heel into Kelly. Brittany however couldn't help but humiliate the girl some more and she looked down at Kelly with her heel on the girls face and she spit on the girls face to humiliate her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:20 pm

"Ghh..." Kelly let out through her teeth, looking up at Brittany with one open eye, not wanting to face the possibility of being tortured like that. She was supposed to win afterall! She deserved to! She was the good guy here! Brittany had to pay! But right now it seemed like that might not even happen. The chance of that wounded Kelly greatly.

Kelly grunted through her teeth as Brittany kicked her side again before she felt the girl's heel grind down into her heel. "Nnnnggghhhh... Aghhhh!!..." Kelly let out as The Viper grounded her heel into Kelly forehead, tearing up slightly from the pain as she gripped Brittany's leg, trying to remove it but Kelly just struggled struggled as it didn't budge, Brittany's leg was on their firmly, she couldn't remove it in her current state.

But the moment Brittany had the audacity to spit in Kelly's face, the arrogant blonde's eyes went wide in disbelief that she had just done that. "Did she just fucking spit on me!? Did she just fucking spit on me!? SHE FUCKING SPIT ON ME!" Kelly thought as she realized she had been spit on. No one had EVER done such a thing and the fact that it had been done to someone like her Infuriated Kelly.

[size=125:24odbl0c]"You Fucking spit on MY face, you fucking dirty bitch!!! RAAHHHHHH!! " Kelly yelled out angrily as she tried to shove Brittany's leg off her face to push her to the mat. If that worked, Kelly would waste no time trying to spring back up and dive at Brittany, trying to tackle her down and pin her, holding her head down with one arm while trying to frantically and angrily rain a haul of overhead punches right into Brittany's face within her fit of rage.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:26 am

Brittany was taken by surprise as the downed Kelly pushed her foot away and quickly got up "Just stay the fuck down and bleed you fucking bitch." Brittany said before she was tackled to the ground by the enraged Kelly. Brittany immediately brought her hands up to her face to block some of Kelly's punches but some got through leaving Brittany in a bit of pain. "I'm going to fucking kill you, you fucking bitch." Brittany would yell out before reaching her hands up and raking her nails across Kelly's eyes to get the girl off of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 am

Brittany's words had set Kelly off and in a fit of rage, lashed out at Brittany with the intent to fuck her up big time as she rained down a frantic hail of punches towards her face, trying to clock her as much as possible but could do little as The Viper managed to protect her face from most of the blows. And though Kelly didn't stop punching, the fact she was barely hitting Brittany but kept on trying was tiring her out.

Finally, Kelly was left panting tiredly after so many frantic blows that she could do little to stop Brittany from raking her eyes!

"Gaaaaghhhhhhaaaaa!!" Kelly cried out as nails were raked across her eyes, making her cup them within her palms, falling off Brittany as she cried out and kicked at the mat she squirmed on, howling in pain.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:55 pm

"That's it bitch. I am going to break your fucking face." Brittany yelled out as she got to her feet and moved towards Kelly "Lets see if anyone will be able to recognize you after i am done with you." Brittany said before mounting Kelly with a wicked grin on her face "Time for you to fucking bleed bitch." Brittany would say with a laugh as she would start to punch Kelly in the forehead repeatedly. "Bleed bitch, bleed." Brittany would say with a insane look in her eyes

"You never should have messed with me bitch." Brittany would then stop punching Kelly to use her nails on the girls forehead in an attempt to rip open the skin. "Don't worry though, when i am done with you. You will be spending a lot of time with your crazy ass girlfriend." Brittany said with a laugh as she tried her hardest to make Kelly bleed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Falling onto her back and writhing in pain following the hash rake to her eyes, Kelly was rendered quite vulnerable by her opponent's dirty tactic, leaving her at the mercy of The Viper who moved forth and got over Kelly as she was down and began to punch the ghoul in the forehead repeatedly.

"Gah! Agh! F-Fuck!" Kelly cried out, wincing and shutting her eyes tightly as she felt Brittany's fists drive repeatedly into her forehead, dazing Kelly with every blow that made her brain rattle.

"U-Ughhh..." Groaned Kelly, flailing up and missing Brittany just before the girl began to suddenly dig her nails into Kelly's forehead, trying to open her up!

"N-No! NOO! BrraaaAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!" Kelly protested and then screamed as she felt the viper's sharp nails dig into her battered forehead, the horrid pain making Kelly's eyes shut tightly as she flailed her arms with wild punches towards Brittany's jaw, missing every one, only managing to strike her upper arm with those frantic swings before finally Kelly began to convulse from the pain just as a sudden streak of blood began to travel down from her forehead, going down her face.

The ref saw the blood and immediately called for the bell declaring Brittany the winner as she drew First Blood!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Brittany was digging her nails in to Kelly's forehead as hard as she could and when Brittany saw blood she smiled evilly. "Ha, that's right bitch. I told you i would win." Brittany yelled out as she heard the bell. However, after the bell had rung Brittany just smiled at Kelly and began to punch her in the forehead again. "Now i am going to teach you why you should never mess with me bitch." Brittany said with sadistic glee as she punched away at Kelly even as the ref came over to try and stop her.

"Back off bitch." Brittany said ti the ref before continuing to punch Kelly "The only way this bitch is leaving the ring is on a fucking stretcher." Brittany said as her fists started to become painted in Kelly's blood.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Kelly was dazed and out of it, but her heart sank as she heard that bell ring and rule Brittany as the victor. She wanted all her blood to just slide back up into her head and stop flowing so the match could go on, she knew she could reverse Brittany and win... At this point though it seemed unlikely as Brittany wasn't about to let up.

"Haah! Ngh! A-Aaaaghh!!!" Kelly cried out as she was struck again and again by Brittany, feeling her fist just continue to clock her bloody forehead again and again, dazing Kelly as her forehead opened up more and more, pawing at Brittany, trying to get loose, but was otherwise reduced to a punching bag. Her head rocking violently back and forth with every strike, her eyes crossing as she had her brain being rattled.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Brittany was still grinning sadistically as she punched Kelly over and over again "I told you i would send you to the fucking hospital." Brittany said as she refused to stop punching Kelly even as the ref begged her to stop. Brittany however, just laughed and laughed as she punched Kelly, sending blood splattering across the mat. "Bleed bitch, bleed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Brittany laughed manically as she continued to punch and punch and punch away at Kelly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next