Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match!

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: First Blood: Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 am

Kelly winced and cried out as Brittany struck her body again, over and over with merciless stomps while taunting her. Kelly was unable to defend herself from the physical and verbal torment that Brittany was letting loose right now. Unable to even stop Brittany from bringing up Chesna in such a cruel way.

Through the hard stomps she took, Kelly grit down on her teeth when Brittany brought up how Chesna was made to bleed by the viper. Kelly's rage began to boil intensely.

"AGH..YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO BE BLOODY!!" Kelly snapped back as she turned and tried to grab one of Brittany's stomping feet to clutch onto it tightly, trying to yank it to force Brittany to trip up and fall over. If that worked, Kelly would try to wrap her legs around the leg she was holding and would then try to twist Kelly's leg tightly, attempting to apply a devastating ankle lock!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: First Blood: Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 am

Brittany continued to laugh and stomp on Kelly as she figured that soon this bitch was going to be too beaten up to fight back but as she continued to stomp on her opponent, Kelly managed to grab her foot and trip her to the mat "You fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out as she hit the floor with a thud. Brittany then felt great pain in her leg and she gritted her teeth has Kelly put her in an ankle lock. "Let me go you stupid fucking bitch." Brittany said as she used her other leg to kick at Kelly to try and break the hold.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Kelly's abdomen was aching but those words regarding Chesna brought a fire into Kelly's heart that rose up in defiance. The kicks and stomps from Brittany hurt of course but as Kelly's blood boiled, she wouldn't feel it like Brittany hoped she would.

Kelly had her legs wrapped around Brittany's right leg, keeping herself held tightly against the girl while she went on to crank and twist Brittany's ankle with all she had.

"Im not letting go! You who had the AUDACITY to make someone like Chesna bleed like a fucking fountain! You could have picked anyone else in the world to fuck up but you had to pick MY DOC!? She's got Haemophilia C! She gets Prolonged! Bleeding! From! injuries!" Growled Kelly while she applied the hold only to end up getting kicked in the face by Brittany in an attempt to get free.

It hurt like hell but Kelly held on, her twisting no longer as strong as she took the blows, instead she was trying to deal as much damage to the ankle as she could before she would be kicked off.

"Burn in hell you cunt!"

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:19 am

Brittany just gritted her teeth and kicked at Kelly as the girl twisted her ankle. Brittany wanted nothing more than to free her leg and shove it right up Kelly's ass but right now all she could do was try to deal with the pain. However, Brittany then felt her foot connect with Kelly's face which made Brittany smile Just shut the fuck up you stupid fucking bitch."

Brittany quickly got to her knees and lunged at Kelly "Prepare to scream bitch." Brittany screamed out as she would try to mount Kelly again and rain punches into her face again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Kelly was kicked off Brittany, forcing her to roll away from the Viper after cranking her ankle with all she had. Kelly knew she couldnt win by submission but it seemed like a good idea to wear her down.

Rolling into a kneeling position, Kelly looked up and saw Brittany lunging at her, narrowing her eyes she went to turn herself and put her arm out, attempting to use Brittany's momentum against her and preform an arm drag to flip her onto her back against the mat below.

It was unlikely to hurt as much as a body slam or something but it was a good way to counter Brittany.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 am

Brittany let out a grunt of pain as Kelly slammed her into the ground but that didn't stop the viper for long as she would reach out for Kelly's leg to pull her down to the mat as well. "You should just accept your fate bitch. You can't beat me." Brittany yelled out as she would attempt to kick Kelly in her side to cause the girl pain,

Brittany would then try to get to her feet so she could grab Kelly's hair and pull her to her knees "Take this you stupid bitch." Brittany would yell you before aiming a knee right at Kelly's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match!

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 pm

"Eff that you stupid skank with your stupid, stupid costume!" Kelly back at Brittany before she took a swift kick to the side that made Kelly grunt as she took the punishment, making her an easy target for Brittany to grab by the hair and pull up to her knees.

Allowing Brittany to successfully nail Kelly right in the face with a hard knee strike. "AAGH!" Kelly cried out sharply, feeling her nose burn and sting, a good bit of blood seeping through as she was struck.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Brittany Luuve: First Blood Match!

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Brittany smiled as she saw blood leak from Kelly's nose "That's just the start bitch." Brittany said as she would grab Kelly's hair again "Let's see if i can break that fucking nose." Brittany would yell out as she would try to knee Kelly in the face again and again "You made one huge fucking mistake by stepping in the ring with me you stupid fucking bitch." Brittany yelled out as she smiled evilly as she tried to knee Kelly again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:36 pm

"G-Guh..." Kelly let out after being struck by Brittany, stunned by the hit she took that made her lose a good bit of blood from her nose, unable to get away as Brittany held her still by the hair and began to knee her face again and again brutally. "G-Gah! Ugh!" She cried out, her head jerking up and down from the two strikes she took to her face from Brittany's attack, rocked and stunned by the vicious onslaught that Brittany gave her without mercy, leaving Kelly woozy and dazed, her bruised mouth, nose and cheeks feeling like they were on fire.

"...I-I had to... Dumbass..." Kelly muttered out, the moment Brittany had a fight with Chesna that left her a bloody mess, Kelly was forced to avenge the doctor, the strange individual she learned to care deeply for.

Not long after Brittany spoke, she went to send another knee strike upward to bash Kelly's face yet again, and while The Ghoul could not get away, she was ready to take the blow this time as she began turning her face to the side to let her cheek take the blow. It hurt Kelly real bad and made her head jerk up but she stood firm and tried to wrap her hands around Brittany's leg before falling to her side and rolling onto her back with Brittany's leg being pulled still. Attempting to preform a dragon screw on The Viper to put some damage on that leg she was using.

Even if it worked though, it would leave Kelly flat on her back upon the canvas, staring up at the lights with a blurred vision after taking 4 consecutive knees to her face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:59 am

Brittany was smiling gleefully as she continued to hammer Kelly's face with her knee "Bleed for me bitch." Brittany said as she looked down at Kelly "I'm going to enjoy watching you lose." However, Kelly soon grabbed Brittany's leg before falling to her side which caused Brittany to tumble to the mat. "God damn bitch." Brittany would say before getting to her feet.

"Fine i guess i'm going to have to hurt you some more if that's what you want." Brittany said as she would run towards Kelly and try to kick her in the side "By the end of this i am going to hear you beg for mercy." Brittany said as she would start to stomp on Kelly's breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next