Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

After Match Misery (for Kaz) - Page 6 Empty Re: After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Post by ThunderFox Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 am

Eva was embarrassed to admit that it had been a long time since she had seen her place as clean as it was now. It was... nice to say the least. Not having to step over a soda can or something when you wanted to go to another room was a good feeling. Eva had to remind herself that she needed to keep this place clean. If she wasn't so lazy, it would get like that...

"Oh, my room is fine. I'm almost never in there. When I get home, I usually fall asleep on my couch, heh," Eva admitted with a blush. She found her couch to be a lot more comfortable than her bed anyway. She didn't really know why. Something about being snuggled up in a blanket, watching late night TV on her couch just made her feel a bit more at home. Maybe it was because sleeping in a bed as large as hers tended to get a bit lonely. She had a bed big enough for a couple, which came with the room. But Sleeping in such a large bed alone just felt wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 am

D.D. giggled at Eva's answer, that explained why the couch was pretty much clean despite the messiness of her living room. She knew the feeling of falling asleep on one too, although it didn't happen to often.

"Well, if there isn't anything else to do, maybe we can get some rest then..." the albino suggested.

The albino was tired from the match for sure. Then there's that earlier breakdown. She felt like she could still stay up for a bit if Eva wanted to play a game or something, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:11 am

Eva liked the idea of getting some sleep. After the match, then going out and such, she was exhausted as hell, and sire to boot. D.D had really done a number on her in the ring. Not that she blamed her for it. A match was a match after all.

"I think getting some sleep is a good idea. You can use my room if you want. I like the couch better," she said, smiling at D.D. Eva was so tired she didn't even really feel like changing. She just wanted to lay down, and pass out. Today had been exhausting, and sleep couldn't come any sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 am

"Ah, okay, then!" D.D. nodded as she heard Eva's words. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow? Good night!"

The albino would then go to the girl's bedroom to get some rest herself. She felt a bit awkward that she got to sleep in the bedroom while Eva, the host, was sleeping in the couch. The girl seemed to be fine with the idea, though, so D.D. decided not to think too much about it. She looked at the bed and picked up her bag to pull out some change clothes.

Once she's dressed in light pink pajama, the albino climbed the bed and slipped herself between the mattress and the cover. The moment her head touched the pillow, D.D. starting to drift into slumber. The night had been rough and intense, so it didn't take long at all for her to be asleep soundly with a peaceful look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:00 am

Eva, watching D.D. go off into her room, wasted no time plopping down on the couch. She was sore, and tired as hell, and all she wanted to do was sleep for the next 48 hours. She always felt that way after a match. Things here at the AFW were harder than she ever would have expected them to be. She knew she was bound to fight strong opponents, and she knew that she would suffer losses, and pains to go with it. But all in all... it was still quite a bit of fun.

Eva didn't even bother turning on the TV. Tonight, she just didn't care. She just wanted to let sleep take her and pull her into a peaceful dream where she could drink all the soda she wanted, and eat all the junk food in the world and not gain a pound. Or maybe even a dream about being on a beach in the Bahamas. That would be even better. Eva let these thoughts run through her head until she finally fell into a blissful sleep, both sore, and happy that she made a new friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6