Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

After Match Misery (for Kaz) - Page 5 Empty Re: After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:40 am

Eva didn't know what was going on, but she wasn't about to not do what D.D. said. The last thing she wanted was to see that "other half" of her again. Especially in her house. That would be bad. Grabbing the remote, Eva quickly turned off the TV and sat next to her distressed friend.

"What's going on? What happened?" she asked, unsure of what to really do, or say. She had never been in a situation like this before, and, needless to say, was a bit worried about herself, and D.D. She hoped that it wasn't anything bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:43 am

D.D. continued to breath in and out trying to calm herself down after Eva turned the TV off. She closed her eyes for a bit and took a breath deep before opening them again. Slowly, the albino would rise herself to sit on the sofa, her hand holding her pounding chest. She turned to Eva and forced a smile at her.

"T-Thank you..." she said weakly. "It's fine now..."

D.D. went silent for a bit, looking away from Eva as she felt a little embarrassed by what happened. After her performance on the ring, she was reduced to a whimpering mess from just watching explosion scenes on a TV! She frowned a bit, then let out a sigh.

"Sorry about this..." she began to speak again. "I... watched my orphanage burnt down in front of me... Since then I always felt scarred whenever I see fire... It's embarrassing, isn't it...?" she asked with a rather sad smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:24 am

Eva was shocked. She watched something like that? That was... horrible. She must have had a rough childhood to be traumatized to the point that she couldn't even watch a fake fire in a move without having flashbacks of her past. Not only that, she was putting on a brave face, smiling at Eva just a bit. Even though that smile carried a sad mood to it. It must be hard for her, Eva could gather that much.

"That's... I'm sorry. That must have been so horrible to see. I can understand being so afraid. I would be too. You have nothing to be embarrassed about, D.D." Eva said sincerely. It definitely explained a lot. Anyone who had a traumatizing past like that would have problems. Eva couldn't judge her for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:46 am

"Ah, t-thank you..." D.D. could only thank Eva for her kind words, not really knowing what else to say.

After a few more seconds she was already made her recovery. The nauseous feeling an everything else was completely gone, and she smiled heartily at Eva to let the girl know she's fine.

"You know..." she said, looking at the ceilings of Eva's room as if she was remembering something. "I wasn't sad that the place burnt down. I just think that the fire was really horrifying. But if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be able to get away from that orphanage... It was... well... it was..." she paused and lowered her head to look at the floor. "It was really a horrible place to live, I guess," she continued after a short pause.

D.D. turned her head to Eva, frowning faintly as she realized she was only making the mood worse with that story.

"Ah, I'm sorry for rambling like this..." she apologized. "It's all in the past now, so you don't have to worry," she smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:59 am

Eva was glad to see that D.D. was started to look a lot better after a few seconds. Her trauma must be pretty bad if something as simple as a TV program could get her into a fit. But thankfully that seemed to be over. It was good to see that she was okay for the most part. But Eva had to be sure to hide all of her Lord of the Rings DVD's just in case the battle scenes in those got her into another fit or something...

"You don't need to apologize," Eva said after D.D. got done explaining. "I understand. It must have been hard. But look where you are now. You managed to get into the big leagues of wrestling. You can't really do better for yourself than that, can you?" Eva said, smiling at D.D. Not only that, Eva was thankful that D.D. was here. Sure she lost to her, but she also gained a friend from the experience, and that was something she was thankful for. Not having any friends here was hard, since it meant that everyone was her enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:15 am

D.D. looked at Eva silently for a bit after she heard her words. Her smile seemed to fade away, but her expression remained friendly for the most part.

"Maybe you're right..." she said softly. "I don't know if I belong here, though... I mean... In the end I always rely on her to finish the match..." the albino sighed.

She looked down for a bit, but then her smile returned. D.D. was never the type who would wallow in her misery for too long. It's true that she might not be strong enough, but she already found herself a couple of nice people since she started her career in AFW, so that should be good enough.

"Ah, um, I'll help you clean the place up," she offered again. "It's better than having nothing to do. Besides the faster it's done, the faster we can get some rest, right?" she asked with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 am

Eva watched as D.D.'s smile faded away, leaving behind a sad, yet friendly look to her features. It made Eva sad just looking at it. She must be going through a lot if she felt like she couldn't win a match without her "other self." She was better than that. Eva had a hard time just fighting her normally. She knew she was lucky when she knocked her out with a sleeper to begin with. She needed to have more confidence. But maybe getting into it now wasn't the best idea.

"If you want to... but don't feel like you need to," Eva said, returning the smile. Eva figured that what she needed most right now was a good friend. She needed one herself as well. It was hard being alone, and she couldn't say she was alone anymore, could she? She had a new friend, and Eva was happy about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 am

"It's fine! I think it's better for you to have a help with... with all of these..." D.D. smiled wryly as she glanced around the room again, kinda wondering if Eva considered her room's condition as normal or not.

The albino felt like helping out, as now she thought of Eva as a friend. Regardless of what's happened on the ring, they seemed to get along pretty well after that. It would be nice if they could still be friends in the future. D.D. liked to spend her time together with friends, even if it was just a simple act of having lunches together or helping them cleaning up their places.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 am

Eva blushed a bit as D.D. looked around her apartment. It was embarrassing having company over with the place so messy. Well... maybe it wasn't that bad, but still, it was bad enough for Eva's standards. What kind of host was she to have someone come over and see her place looking like a pig sty? A bad one, that's what.

"Thank you... I appreciate it," Eva said, smiling one more before continuing to toss the empty soda bottles in the trash and organizing the random papers and magazines she had lying around the counter space and such. Eva really needed to learn to organize a bit better. If she was going to have guest over in the future, she didn't want them seeing the place like this. And now that she had friend, it was possible to have D.D. around more often... right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 am

D.D. began to help Eva cleaning her place up, picking any cans or something else that she found along her way and put it on the thrash can. If it were papers or books, she would put it on the table. The albino was humming softly to herself as she did her task, finding that it's actually quite fun to help someone else like this. She kept her own place clean and tidy at the most of times, but things like this didn't really bother her.

Once she finished doing her part, D.D. glanced around to look for the kitchen. She would go there and was her hands. After she dried them on the towel, she would walk towards Eva with a delighted smile.

"Whew! I think it's done!" she declared cheerfully. "I hope your bedroom isn't as messy as this place~" she added jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next