by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

After Match Misery (for Kaz) - Page 4 Empty Re: After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Post by ThunderFox Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 am

Eva smiled a bit at the girl's childish nature. It was strange to see how some people acted outside of the ring. Super serious inside, and just like any other person outside. She wasn't much different though. She tried her best to be friendly in the ring, but serious at the same time. Friendship came last in a match.

"Oh, well, i didn't really have a plan... just somewhere warm?" Eva suggested as she was pulled along by D.D. Despite everything, Eva was having a good time, even if she was freezing her butt off. Not to mention the information she had just gotten from D.D. But she tried to put that on the back burner. It wasn't really important, at least not at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:23 am

D.D. smiled and tilted her head a bit as she tried to think of somewhere warm to go. It's starting to get late, so there wouldn't be too many shops open, and she's also rather tired from the match too. The cold was less of a problem to her, but it seemed to affect Eva quite a bit.

"Hmm... let's go back to the AFW building, then?" she asked. "I don't live in my dorm room anymore, so it's rather empty. "Maybe we can go to your place instead?"

Eva seemed to need more rest than her, or so D.D. thought, which was why she offered them to go back. Maybe they could chat a little bit longer before resting. It would be nice to get warm and getting know each other some more in a more private place, so she didn't have to drag Eva around like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:44 am

Eva was a little perplexed by what D.D. said. She didn't live in her dorm anymore. Was she... homeless. No way. She couldn't possibly be staying at the AFW Building. To Eva's knowledge, almost none of the wrestlers lived there. Hell, she didn't even know if it was allowed. Most girls just seemed to have departmental around the building. But She didn't really know too much about what the other wrestlers did anyway.

When D.D. asked if they could go to Eva's place, she couldn't help but blush a bit. Since she had been here, no one had ever been to her apartment. Blame that on lack of friends. She wasn't really objecting to it though. She could use the rest. And she didn't really feel like walking around too much anymore. She was tired, and still sore from the match.

"If you'd like to, you can come to my place. You can stay the night if you want to... it's late anyways," Eva offered, changing their course so that they were walking in the direction of her apartment. It wasn't far away, thankfully. A block or two max.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:03 am

"Oh? Sure!" D.D. replied cheerfully at Eva's offer before she walked along the girl to her apartment.

She pulled out her mobile from her pocket and texted Eladra and Lucy to tell them that she's staying at a friend's home tonight. So they wouldn't have to worry about her. A sleep over sounded like a good idea. She never had one, and couldn't help but to get excited about it. Life at AFW seemed to get better and better recently.

"I'm currently living somewhere a bit far from the AFW building," she said. "With some friends. But I never had a sleep over like this before... so I'm feeling a bit excited, hehe~"

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:20 am

Eva couldn't hide her smile at D.D.'s enthusiasm. Something as simple as a sleep over got her excited? She really was a kid at heart. Not that that was a bad thing. Eva found it to be rather sweet. Being able to maintain such an innocence in this business seemed so impossible, what with what was expected of the girls here. But everyone dealt with it in their own way, that was a fact.

"I haven't had company over before. So, pardon if my place is a bit sloppy," Eva explained as they arrived at her apartment building. The place wasn't too fancy. it was nice, having internet and cable included in the price, but other than that, it was pretty basic. Her apartment itself was only one bed and one bath, so it was pretty small. Opening the door, and turning on the lamp to her right, Eva cast light in the small living room. She hadn't been lying, it was a bit messy. Scattered on the table, there were a few empty soda cans, as well as old newspapers and magazines. Some of which she wished she had put away because of their... questionable content. But it wasn't too bad. At least the floor was clean. "Make yourself at home," Eva would say as she closed the door and shed her coat, draping it over the back of a small, wooden rocking chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:35 am

"That's fine, I'm sure I've been sleeping somewhere worse," D.D. replied with a giggle.

She wasn't lying. Her room in an orphanage could barely passed as a comfortable resting place. Being the traveling circus group also didn't give her fancy lodgings, so she's pretty much not to worried when Eva mentioned that her place was messy. When they arrived and Eva turned the lights on, the albino looked slightly bewildered at the insides, and she couldn't help but to chuckle. It was messy, alright, but that wasn't as bad as she imagined.

The albino took off her jacket and cap next to where Eva put her coat. and she placed her bag on anywhere clean enough. She had to admit, she expected girl's room to be tidier than this, but hey, everyone's different.

"I can help you clean around a bit," she offered with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:45 am

Eva really wished she had cleaned up some before she even considered having guests over. Not that this was planned really, but still. She made a mental note to remember to clean up every once in a while. After all, if she ever brought a date home, and they saw this, what kind of impression was she leaving? She didn't want people to think that she was a slobby, messy girl who liked to decorate with empty soda cans. Gross.

"Oh, you do't need to do that. You're a guest," Eva replied to D.D.'s offer to help her clean. She felt a bit embarrassed to have a guest offer to help her clean. It was nice and all, but if a guest had to straighten up her appartment for her, that just felt kind of rude. "I do appreciate it though. I'll take care of it. If you want, you can turn the TV on though." As she walked around, Eva grabbed at whatever garbage was lying around, tossing it into the garbage can she kept against the wall. Thankfully almost all of it was on the counters. God forbid the floor was messy too. That would be even worse...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:02 am

"Ah, okay," said D.D. as Eva told her that she didn't need to help he since she's a guest.

The albino glanced around at the place once before she walked towards the sofa and sit on it. At least it was clean. D.D. took the remote and turned on the TV. She switched the channels to see if there's something interesting going on, and settled for a movie. It seemed like an action movie, judging from the shooting scenes that was on. A few minutes after that, the scene wa showing a big explosion, followed by a huge fire that burned a building. All of a sudden, D.D. felt nauseous. She froze for a moment. The albino wanted to reach for the remote to turn it off, but for some reason she couldn't move, or speak. Her expression was almost blank as she kept glued to the scene, and her tears started gathering in her eyes before they ran down her pale cheeks.

"...a-ahh..." she let out very softly as her expression starting to change into a horrified look as if she just seen something life-scarring.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 am

While Eva began to clean up some, and try to hide the embarrassing magazines she had in the drawer she had next to the table, she looked over to see D.D., with a rather odd look on her face. She seemed... scared? Eva guessed that was the right word for it. But what would she have to be scared of? The movie? It was just a bad action movie. Most were. But how could anyone be scared of that.

"Um... D.D.? Are you alright?" Eva would ask cautiously. She already knew how D.D. could be in the ring. She didn't want there to be a repeat performance of that here on her own home. Because then there would be trouble, and cops involved. No one wanted that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:19 am

D.D. seemed to be snapped when Eva called her, and she quickly looked away from the screen before curling herself on the sofa, her hands holding her head. She was shaking a little. The memories of her orphanage burnt down before her eyes were flashing all over her mind.

"...the... TV..." she said softly, almost whispering. "Please... turn it off..."

The albino was breathing in and out heavily as if she's having a panic attack. She closed her eyes and covered her ears. It didn't really help. Her tears just continue flowing down her cheeks. She knew it's not an actual fire, but she couldn't help it. The trauma had settled inside her every since that day.

"Please..." she repeated with a distressed tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next