Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

After Match Misery (for Kaz) - Page 2 Empty Re: After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Post by ThunderFox Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:22 am

So far so good. D.D. seemed a lot nicer here than she did during the match, even before when she tried to wish her a good match. Eva felt herself relax a little bit, knowing that she didn't need to worry about fighting with this girl again.

"This was my second match. I haven't been here long really," Eva answered as she began to wash up her hair. It felt good to get her hair cleaned up after the match. It felt as sticky as her skin did after the match. It didn't help that she had been dragged up by her hair several times during the match. Eva had considered cutting her hair before. But sh really like it his long. Though it seemed to be a target in matches. She would have to do something about that.

"I haven't won yet either. My first match was... brutal, to say the least," Eva said, shivering a bit at the memory of what happened during, and after the match. King had been ruthless. She had done her best to forget, but it was stuck in her head, like it was burned there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 am

D.D. listened to Eva's words and couldn't help but to feel sympathy to the girl. She seemed down after having two matches without a win, and the girl's tone when she mentioned about her first match made D.D. thought hat it must have been gone so bad that she couldn't just forget about it. The white haired girl felt like she could cheer up Eva a bit.

"I see... My first match were quite brutal too, actually..." she said. "But I'm sure that you're going to win eventually. You're quite strong!" she said with a cheerful tone.

D.D. was just about to finish washing herself now, and she wondered what should she do after this. Even though she needed a rest, she didn't really feel like going back yet. She wondered whether Eva was fine to walk around for a bit.

"Um..." she began to speak. "Do you want to go somewhere after this? Maybe we can... um... get some food, or just walking around a park..."

The albino wasn't sure what to do either, actually. She just wanted to make Eva feel slightly better after the match. If the girl wanted to rest, though, then it'd be completely fine for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:37 am

Eva felt a bit more at ease now, knowing that D.D. was having some o the same troubles she was having. The only difference being, D.D. had two wins. Eva didn't even have one. All the same, D.D. seemed to know what it was like to have a rough first match. Then again, most girls in this business must have a hard time in their first match.

"Thank you. I appreciate that," Eva replied to D.D.'s compliment. D.D. was quite nice outside the ring, which Eva never would have been able to believe if she hadn't seen it for herself. After the match, Eva was convinced she was a nut. But everyone had a persona in the ring, she guessed.

Eva was just finishing up, rinsing the suds of lavender scented body lotion off her now refreshed, but still sore body. She was looking forward to going back to her appartment, and watching a bad movie or something before going to bed. But D.D.'s next question was a bit odd. She wanted to.. go out?

"Um... get food... like a date?" Eva asked. Suddenly she felt her nerves start back up again. Not the same kind of nerves however. It had been a long time since she had gone out with someone before. Let alone with a girl. Could she even consider it a date? Sure, she liked girls somewhat, but she'd never dated one before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 am

D.D. was drying herself with the towel when she heard Eva's question, and she paused for a bit. A date...? She definitely didn't think of that. The albino blushed slightly, though Eva wouldn't be able to see her.

"Ah, um... I mean, just hanging out together... as... friends?" she said rather nervously.

She felt awkward mentioning the word friend, for D.D. barely had a few of them. Being used to traveling around, she only made a few acquaintances here and there, but a friend is kinda like a foreign concept to her. She had found a few here in AFW, but D.D. was always shy to this kind of stuffs; talking with people she just met, even asking them to go out together. Not to mention that they're just beating each other up a while back. A rather awkward wave of heat was running on her back. It's definitely not because of the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:17 am

Eva let out a slight sigh of relief when D.D. said it was just as friends. She coudn't lie and say that she was ready for any kind of dating at the moment. Until she got herself going in the AFW, and by going, she meant at least one win, she wasn't sure it was in her best interest to get into any kind of relationship like that. Even though D.D. was nice, from what she could tell, she wouldn't be able to do that yet. Though the possibility of it being a date had been a little bit exciting, she just wasn't ready.

"Oh... okay, yeah. That sounds nice," Eva replied, wrapping her towel around her slender body before stepping out of the shower. "What did you have in mind?" Reaching into her bag, Eva drew out a pair of black lace panties, stepping into them and slipping them up underneath the towel before letting it drop. "I mean, what place would you like to eat?" she added. She was hungry, it was true. But not too hungry. Maybe something light and easy would b enough. Hopefully D.D. thought the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 am

D.D. was glad that Eva agreed to going out together, as friends. She stepped out of the shower as well, her pale skinned body covered in towel, and a pair of light red tint on her cheeks. Seeing Eva changing made her blushed even more and the albino would look away.

"Um... I know... this place nearby that have some good ice creams..." she said softly. "Do you like ice creams...?"

D.D. wasn't reallyy hungry either. She just wanted to have something light after the match since it's already kind of late. The white haired girl would wait for the Eva's answer before going back to the locker room to change clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:43 am

"Ice cream sounds nice," Eva replied to D.D., managing a smile over her shoulder at the albino girl. She noticed that the girl had a light blush on her face. She was confused by that a bit as to why. Had she said something? Or done something? Not that she could recall. When Eva realized that it was because she was still half naked, she understood why. "Oh..." she said softly as she began to hastily pull on the rest of her clothes. Reaching down, she gabbed a nice pair of booty shorts that fit her shape very well, and a white t-shirt with a caption that had a picture of the TARDIS on it from Doctor Who. She didn't tell many people that she really loved that show. Sort a secret pleasure of hers.

"I'm ready when you are," Eva would say, packing her things back up into her gym bag and turning to face her previous opponent and flashing her a smile. It might be difficult to get used to considering D.D. a friend after their match, but hey, it couldn't hurt to try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:51 am

"Ah, okay, l-let me change first..." D.D. would say before she went off to the locker room to pick her clothes. "Wait for me in front of the locker room...?"

A few minutes later the albino would show up with her casual clothing. She wore a dark colored top under a dark greenish jacket, along with a blue jeans with a few torn spots and a pair of leather boots. The pale skinned girl held her dark colored cap with one hand as she seemed to rush herself to the front while carrying a small gym bag where she put her ring attire.

"Let's go!" she would say in a cheerful manner, smiling at Eva.

After Match Misery (for Kaz) - Page 2 PcnfeiY.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:07 am

Eva nodded when D.D. asked her to wait for her. While part of her just wanted to go home and relax for the night, she was kind of looking forward to spending a little time with someone outside of the arena. Since she had been here, she hadn't spent time with anyone at all. Most of her time outside of the arena was spent at her apartment, relaxing, or exercising. It was hard for her to approach anyone here in the AFW though. Most of them were pretty intimidating, and she didn't want to try and strike up a conversation with someone who might just bite her head off. She would have to try and get over that... No one in the audience was going to look up to someone who couldn't even be brave enough to talk to someone who was obviously stronger than her.

When D.D. came out in her casual clothes, Eva was a little shocked. It made her look so much different, seeing her outside of her ring attire. Then again, it was like that for most in this industry. It was like seeing two different people. "Right, let's go," Eva replied, following the albino girl out. Making their way down the empty halls, Eva felt a bit of a smile grow on her face. It would be fun going out. Even if it was for Ice Cream... and it was winter... it was still exciting. Eva, before they got outside, pulled her brown jacket and a scarf from her bag and quickly pulled them on. It was going to be cold out there this late, that was for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 am

D.D. smiled and walked along the side of Eva, already getting excited about having an ice cream regardless of the weather. She liked cold, unlike her other self, and spending some time with someone like this was quite a pleasant change after the match.

Both girls would continue to walk all the way outside the AFW complex, making a few turns here and there until they reached a small ice cream shop. D.D. was almost skipping around when they arrived, and she would open the door and hold it so Eva could come in first. She followed in afterwards, before looking at all the flavors available on the stall.

"Um, can I have the Vanilla one?" she asked the patron with a childlike expression.

The patron smiled and began to scoop the vanilla ice cream into a cone before handing it to the albino, and he would look at Eva to wait her order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next