by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

After Match Misery (for Kaz) - Page 3 Empty Re: After Match Misery (for Kaz)

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:18 pm

It was quite cold out, as Eva expected. The cold wind was bitter, and sent a slight shiver up Eva's spine. She wished she had brought a thicker jacket. But at least it wasn't snowing. Eva pulled her scarf over her mouth to keep the cold wind from biting at her face. Ice cream was starting to look like a bad idea. But all the same, something sweet sounded nice anyway. Even though she knew she would regret it when they were finished.

Thankfully the Ice Cream shop wasn't too far away. It was nice having the AFW arena so close to everything. It was convenient being able to have access to almost everything you needed or wanted. There was even a mall not too far away. Eva had been there several times to do some casual shopping. A lot of the other wrestlers went there as well from what she could tell. Eva had seen them in passing from time to time. But then most of the girls and guys lived around here so that they could get to the arena without having to travel far.

It was nice and warm in the shop, oddly enough. Kind of funny, considering it was an Ice Cream shop. But Eva wasn't going to complain. D.D. seemed to be energetic, and peppy as well. She was such a different person outside of the arena. It was nice to see that though. She'd hate to see her acting crazy in public. Looking in the stall, Eva browsed over the flavors that they had. She had never been here before, and just by looking at everything they had, she knew she'd be coming here a lot more often. They had everything! From vanilla, to rocky road, and back to her personal favorite, chocolate.

"I'll have a scoop of chocolate chip mint please," Eva said to the man over the counter, smiling brightly. Already, she was starting to forget her misery from the match. It sucked, a lot. But she was having fun, and she didn't want to think about it anymore. But there was still a lot she was curious about D.D.

"Hey, D.D. can I ask you a question?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 pm

After Eva had her order, D.D. took out some money from her pocket, and handed it to the patron. She didn't mind treating her new friend to kind of making it up to what her other self did to her in the ring. It shouldn't be the case, she knew that, but what's a little amount of money to a friendship?

"My treat," she said with a kind smile before paying for the ice creams.

Once she finished paying up and began to enjoy her ice cream, though, D.D. would hear Eva's question and she blinked a few times at her. Somehow she felt like she had a guess about what she wanted to ask.

"What is it?" she asked curiously.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Eva was ready to pay for her ice cream, but D.D. offered it, which was kind of surprising. She honestly didn't expect her to pay for it. She didn't ow her anything. A match was a match. It was nice of her though, and she was sure D.D. felt like it was just a nice gesture, so she let it go. "Thank you," she said to the albino girl, smiling as she took a lick of the sweet, minty ice cream. It was so good! It had been a long time since she had ice cream, and it was refreshing having something so sweet. But she couldn't let herself get distracted.

"Well... the whole thing int he ring. What was up with that?" Eva began. She didn't want to offend D.D. or anything, but she was definitely curious about what the whole thing was about. "I mean... was it an act? A ring persona or something? Or... was that something else? I mean, I know that you must have passed out during my sleeper. But you suddenly woke up. How did you do it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:16 pm

D.D. looked at Eva with a plain expression as she heard the girl's question, as if she's anything but surprised by it. She glanced around a bit before grabbing the girl's hand, smiling faintly.

"Let's talk somewhere else," she said softly before starting to walk outside the shop, lightly dragging Eva along with her.

The albino brought the girl to a nearby park which seemed to be vacant at this hour. It was cold, and D.D. was actually a bit concerned whether it'd be uncomfortable for Eva this way. Hopefully it wouldn't take long to explain the whole thing so they could move to somewhere warmer.

"Um..." she began to speak softly before turning around to face the girl. "Promise me to keep this a secret," she said with a smile, bringing her index finger in front of her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:28 am

Eva didn't think that this whole thing was such a big secret. When D.D. grabbed her hand and began pulling her from the shop, Eva followed willingly, if half dragged by the albino girl. Eventually, they arrived at a park that seemed to be pretty much deserted. Not that Eva was surprised. it was late after all, and cold. Eva pull her jacket a little tighter around her as she tried to fight off the bitter wind. She didn't know why this had to be said here, but if D.D. was willing to stick out the cold for it, it must be pretty secret.

"I promise, I won't tell anyone," Eva said, smiling and nodding her agreement. D.D. seemed relatively calm about the whole thing, even cheerful. So it must not be something that's too bad. Hell, it might not even be bad at all. Still, Eva's curiosity was peaked. She needed to know what was up with this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:40 am

The albino's smile grew wider as Eva agreed not to tell anyone else. While it shouldn't take a genius to figure out about her condition, D.D. knew that having split/multiple personalities could be confusing for people who didn't knew it firsthand. It's one of the reasons she barely had any friends up to this point, after all. However, the reason she brought Eva to a quiet place like this was so there wouldn't be a bystander listening to her. Spectre's identity were best to keep as a secret to make the audience wondering what would happen in her matches. It's like, the main selling point.

"Well... have you heard about personality disorder...?" she began to explain by asking the question. "I have it..." she said, looking away. "You faced my other self after that sleeper. I wasn't knocked out, we switched."

That might not make too much sense, but D.D. didn't really know how to explain it properly. After all, she only learned about this split personality stuff quite recently herself, about a year or two so far, and still getting herself adjusted to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Eva had to stand there and take it in for a moment before she really grasped it. She even repeated what D.D. had said several times in her head before she got it fully. Was she serious? It really didn't seem likely. It seemed much more believable when she thought it was just a ring personality. But if D.D. dragged her all the way out to the cold park just so she could keep it a secret, why would she lie about it. Even so, Eva was still a little taken back by it. Not only was this strange, but it was something she had never in her life thought she would ever see.

"You... are two people then?" Eva asked. That was as blunt and simple as she could put it. She really didn't know how else to think of it. It was simple, and complicated all at once. It did prove one thing though. D.D. wasn't loopy. Just sick, she guessed. Not that that was a bad thing in Eva's eyes. Everyone has their troubles, and she wasn't going to judge D.D., especially since she had gotten this chance to get to know her some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:39 pm

D.D. paused for a while to let Eva fully grasp her condition. The girl seemed to be shocked by what she heard, which was normal. When Eva asked her whether she was two person, though, the albino didn't immediately reply. This was going to sound even more awkward than it already was.

"Well, uh... actually... recently I feel like... there's another personality dwelling inside of me," she said with an uncertain expression. "She came out like once in a blue moon, though..."

The reason for her uncertainty was that D.D. never really been "in contact" with the persona she mentioned. Whenever she's switched with her, D.D. barely remembered all sort of things she did afterwards unlike how it worked with Deirdre. All she knew was that she switched with someone else because she lost consciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:50 am

Eva was definitely not expecting this. It was strange. And that was putting it lightly. This was beyond strange. It was just... well, for lack of a better word, just strange. But even so, Eva made a promise, and she intended to keep it. She wasn't going to tell anyone, but she was still weirded out by it. Then again, if she wasn't weirded out by a giant man who liked to wear a leopard mask in the ring, and thought it was scary, then this probably wasn't much more odd. AFW seemed to attract a lot of the people who could be called different.

"Well... I can't lie. To me, that's strange... but I'm not going to judge you. You are who you are, right?" Eva said honestly, flashing a smile, despite the fact that she was taken back by this whole thing. That, and she really wanted to get out of the cold. She could feel her cheeks and ears getting red and numb the more they stood out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:56 am

D.D. smiled brightly at Eva's kind words. She's glad that the girl could accept it without making too much fuss. Not many could. She grabbed the girl's hand before starting to lightly drag her away from the park.

"Thanks," she said softly. "Let's go somewhere warmer now," she said before licking her ice cream.

Thanks to the cold, it hadn't melt too much yet. The albino seemed to be happy when she's eating her ice cream, just like a child. She looked at Eva as they walked, wondering if the girl wanted to go somewhere else.

"Hey, anywhere else you want to go? I'd feel bad if I keep dragging you around, hehe," she giggled gleefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next