» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine - Page 6 Empty Re: Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:20 am

Jamie buried her forehead in the mat and pulled her knees under her while she rubbed her aching back. For the first time since the match began, Jamie was conspicuously silent. She shut her mouth and her lips pressed tightly to form a thin line. She looked grimly at Mayu.

Without another word she crawled out of the ring and somewhat sheepishly began making the climb back up the ramp. Maybe AFW was a mistake. She'd just go back to yo-yo's and hustling and picking wallets and maybe if she ever felt the need to try wrestling again, she'd go bug the AFW people. They couldn't track her down, anyway, she didn't have a phone or a home address. She could show up whenever she wanted.

Which was great for when she needed to avoid handsy people like Mayu. Jamie was really great at running away and hiding.

With a blush on her cheeks she kept her head down and ignored the crowd until she was out of the arena.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine - Page 6 Empty Re: Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:32 am

Mayu only watched silently as Jamie left the ring and the arena without saying anything. That seemed rather uncharacteristically for her, or so the black haired girl thought. She expected her opponent to trash talk her or something else. Mayu sighed, not really knowing what made the girl so upset. That little groping? A lot of people she met in the AFW would just brush that off, and she had seen the girls from the kawaii division did more than just that! Well, each to her own. Maybe the next time they met she should apologize.

Mayu stayed on the ring for a bit longer, waving her hands at the cheering crowds to savor her victory a bit longer. She didn't have too many of that, and after that disaster that was called the Avalanche, Mayu was glad she could get a win straight away. After waving around some more, Mayu would eventually slipped herself out of the ring and skip towards the ramps to leave the arena.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6