Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino Empty Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Standard match won via pinfall or submission.

In the back was a young woman, her name was Mion Kiragi. She had joined onto AFW's Tension brand recently, alongside the rest of her group. They were called the Vegas Quartet, and their plan was to use Tension to make themselves some easy cash. Well that was their leader's plan, Mion joined as she believed there would be worthwhile battles. And the chance to get out and meet people, her parents told her to do so.

With that in mind the group's leader, a con artist by the name of Jake had decided to put Mion in a friction match. It was considered a "Test run" Mion was fine with that, so long as she could have a good, clean battle. And that was certainly on the cards tonight.
She was in the locker room, alongside a "friend" of hers. A big Chinese guy with swept back blonde hair and a look that just said "Rabble rouser." His name was Keno Anderon, as Mion checked herself over in the mirror he leaned back on the wall.

"You know you didn't have to come with me Keno, I can take care of myself." Mion said as she looked herself over in her attire, making sure her black footguards were secure.

Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino Motoko_aoyama___love_hina_by_veritorojas-d6ebqi6.jpg

Keno merely shrugged and said in his thick Chinese accent "Hey it was an order from the boss, besides getting to see your ass whooped is worth it." laughing after it. Mion glared at him, in response the Chinese brawler raised his arms up to mean peace.

"Alright well we've looked over this woman, seems like she's been here a long time. I'm sure you'll do good though, don't worry." Keno said in a nicer tone, Mion and him certainly had an odd sort of relationship it seemed.

"It's time, I trust you will watch in the crowd?" Mion asked as they made their way down the hall.

"You know it, but before you go...." Keno said, he would then remove his black leather gloves and hand them to Mion. The Japanese girl looked at them oddly, like it was an alien device.

"Keno....these are..."

"Go ahead, take em. Think of them as good luck charms, now get out there!"

Mion could only smile, she took the gloves and put them on. They felt worn and appreciated, it certainly helped boost her confidence at least.

"Thank you, watch me." Mion said as they parted ways.

Ms Kiaragi would then make her way over to the entrance ramp, checking her white sarashi was secure. Soon her theme song [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPxUC8-uOFU:k2ypai7p]Only one fight[/url:k2ypai7p] began to play, Mion stepped out and was taken aback by how many people there were. Not to mention the countless who'd be watching on TV or internet, however Mion blocked those thoughts as best she could.

The Queen of Spades made her way down the ramp, giving a few punches to test out the gloves she now wore. They worked well, which was good for her. She then walked up the steel steps and entered the ring, performing some light stretching to prevent muscle strain. Mion then wrapped it up by kneeling down on the far right corner, waiting with her hands neatly held together. She and Keno had watched a few of Mayu's matches, she seemed like an honourable sort. Mion was eager to meet her opponent for tonight, and have a battle worthy of her family name!

Back to top Go down

Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino Empty Re: Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:06 pm

It's been a while, but tonight Mayu was going back to the ring. She's training even if there was no upcoming match in the last few months or so, for she still had a lot to do to be successful in this place. A match was finally in order, and Mayu thought that this would be her chance to prove herself. Her would be opponent was a newcomer, and a Tension wrestler apparently. That brought back memories for sure. When she just started, it was her that went to Tension.

"Alright, let's do this!" the short haired girl said in front of the mirror in her locker room, pointing her fist before she went out to make her entrance.

Soon enough, her theme would start playing over the speakers as the lights went out. The crowds cheered as they recognized the song. It wasn't the grandest of reception, but Mayu had made herself quite a fan base even if she's far from being one of the best wrestlers around. The ramp was highlighted by a spot light, and the short haired girl appeared with a cheerful smile, wearing her black skull and rose tank top, a dark pants, and a pair of black shoes.

Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino PRpNOSf.jpg

Whoa... I almost forget that the arena can be this loud... Mayu thought to herself before she skipped towards the ring. She slipped under the ropes, glanced over to her already waiting opponent before running around to greet her fans, prompting more cheers from the audiences. Mayu then moved to the center of the ring as the lights returned and smiled to Mion. She'd wait until the girl approached her in the center so she could extend her hand for a handshake.

"Hey there," greeted Mayu with a warm smile. "I'm Mayu, let's have a good fight, Mion-san!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Mayu had appeared, Ms Kiaragi had been a tad surprised by her opponent's choice of attire. Certainly what she wouldn't expect, but then again Mion reasoned that if you were a good enough fighter you could probably do that in a tuxedo.

This prompted Mion to quickly look down at her own attire, tugging at her hakama to make sure it stayed on. She had heard of the sort of matches that could take place here in friction, no way was she doing any of that. The young woman approached Mayu, and hesitated a second before accepting the handshake. Wasn't something she normally did with others, she bowed to people and all that. But a handshake was still new to her.

"Uh greetings Mayu-san, I am your opponent for tonight. I've seen some of your matches, so I hope you don't disappoint. I hope I won't either." Mion said with a small smile, feeling her hand through the leather glove.

Mion would then move back to her corner and make sure one last time that her clothes were secure, looking over her sarashi and footwraps. She'd then take a deep breath and enter into her stance, one arm held close to her belly and the other put forward with the hands clenched into fists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:58 pm

"Well, I surely hope not to disappoint!" Mayu grinned as she shook Mion's hand.

She backed away for a bit after that, stretching her body until the ref signed that it's time to start. Once the bell rang, the short haired girl would just skip around to circle her opponent with her arms up in front of her. Mayu was curious on how Mion would fight, so she decided to let the other girl make her move first. After all her opponent dressed more like a martial artist than a wrestler, so going forward recklessly might not be the best way to start the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:50 pm

"Very well, let's begin." Mion muttered out, she wasn't gonna lie. She was feeling nervous, that was a rare feeling for the Queen of Spades. This was perhaps because she was going up against someone she didn't really know personally, granted she and Keno did look Mayu up. The match against Blue Thunder Match and the one where she teamed with the highly popular Angel being their favourites.

But Mion had an advantage here, she was a darkhorse. Only a few people knew her, and they weren't in friction. Although her attire did give away her main game plan. The Queen of Spades kept a calm composure, relying on her discipline to keep it.

She noted that Mayu seemed to be letting her go first, Mion would bet 500 yen that it was to gauge what she could do. That was something Ms Kiaragi used to do against her foes, but tonight was a night of firsts. So Mion would take a page out of Keno's book, and that was to charge blindly on!

"Hiyyyaaaaaa!" Mion shouted as she rushed forwards to Mayu, using her momentum to leap forward. While in the air she got her right leg ready, to fire off a flying knee aimed at Mayu!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:58 am

Mayu didn't really think that Mion would charge straight away, but it's not really that surprising to see that. She backed away slightly, readying her arms for defense, until Mion suddenly jumped forward. That screw off her timing, and Mayu could abruptly cross her arms to protect her face. The impact of the strike knocked her a couple of steps backwards, almost sending her down to the mat.

"Ugh...!" the short haired girl grimaced a bit. "Not bad...!"

Once she fixed her balance, Mayu would propel herself off the ropes behind her, wanting to pay Mion back for the strike. She jumped as well and twisted her body midair, attempting to hit her opponent with a Butterfly Kick to return the knee favor.

"Hyaahhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Mion's knee strike was blocked for the most part, although it at least it put the girl on notice. As it had affected her somewhat, but still not a definite hit. The Queen of Spades was intent on marching forth and try to keep the offense going, the plan was to try and not let Mayu build momentum. Watching the match tapes with Keno had proved that seemed to be the best way to go.

But it seemed Mayu had other plans, as the Queen of Spades attempted to move close and continue the attack. Ms Hoshino had recovered swiftly and busted out into some crazy acrobatics! Mion responded on instinct honed through training, quickly moving her arms to cover her flank. Although it didn't stop the kick as Mayu had just too much momentum behind it, prompting Mion to move to the side by going into a roll.

"Woah!" she yelled out as she went into the motions and would turn to look at Mayu, Mion knew this would result in the pair both getting back to a standing posture soon enough. With some distance between them, this was like chess. Both sides making opening gambits with a pawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:46 am

"Tch..."

The kick didn't connect, which made Mayu pouted slightly, but that didn't really bother her. She simply get back to her feet and began to skip around Mion again, moving to the left and the right to confuse the girl a bit. The short haired girl would then move forward and reach for her opponent's arm. Her intention was to pull Mion towards her and swung her furthest leg from outside in an attempt to swipe the other girl's to take her down.

Mayu would still hold on the arm she catch, as she didn't plan to let Mion get away from her even if her take down as succeed. From that kind of position, applying a submission hold to her opponent might not be too hard of a task.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Mion was keeping her eye on Mayu, couldn't give any quarter and all that. But as she went to deliver a strike onto Mayu, the arm had been grabbed. The surprise of it prevented Mion from responding in time, and it forced the Queen of Spades to go with the move. Her leg being kicked out from under her.

"Ngh!" Mion grunted out sharply, it wasn't good. Mayu still had hold of her arm and was standing up, it seemed she was intent on going for a submission. But just because the Queen of Spades was knocked down on her back didn't mean she'd just lie and take it.

So with that in mind Mion would attempt to sharply jerk her arm, she knew Mayu probably wouldn't let go. But it was to drag Mayu closer to her, and the Queen of Spades would attempt to bring her nearest leg up. It was a bit hard to do, but Mion would aim to whack her on the head with her leg. It was either that or face a submission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:40 pm

"Wahh...!" Mayu yelped as Mion yanked her arm, pulling her slender body towards the girl as the result.

Her instinct told her to let go of the arm, and she did just that, rolling past her opponent to avoid the kick just in time. Close, but she didn't expect Mion to just lie down and let her apply a hold either. She would turn around to face the back of her opponent, and throw herself on top of the girl with her arm aiming to wrap around Mion's throat for a sleeper. It wouldn't be that effective of a hold even if it's succeed, but at least she could weaken her opponent for a bit. It seemed like she might need to take this slowly.

"Not yet!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next