by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In With The Old Out With The New: Eshe vs. Hoshino

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In With The Old Out With The New: Eshe vs. Hoshino Empty In With The Old Out With The New: Eshe vs. Hoshino

Post by LilyStar Tue May 19, 2020 11:45 pm

In With The Old Out With The New: Eshe vs. Hoshino 294c9f10
VS.
In With The Old Out With The New: Eshe vs. Hoshino 29f56410

The match is set to One-Fall
Competitors can obtain the win via Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

A soft yet long drawn out yawn follows as the Egyptian awakens, her last couple weeks in Japan being some of the best so far. As most of her daily routine, she checks her phone for messages for her dad. Peeking over at the smartphone that laid on the nightstand, it looked like there was nothing yet. Second order of business was breakfast but today as she was getting dressed an email popped up on her notifications. From her job, and probably nothing short of a match. She opened it all giddy inside and of course, her guess was right. A standard match against a newbie just like herself: Hoshino Yubari. What an interesting name.

As she read out the email, the girl seemed intense, young too. It felt odd being older but that’s just the way this bussiness was, lots of people in this world weren’t just young adults looking to get somewhere in life. She heard that there was someone 35 still wrestling, to be that old and still pushing matches seemed like something she’d love to be able to do at that age.

Heading toward the kitchen, she’d start the next portion over a cup of coffee, plans change and now, so did hers.

—Several Hours Later—

With her usual leotard zipped up and ready to go, Eshe would check her phone. Her dad sent her a message, a little late but hey, she was thankful for it.

“Hey Habiibtii. I hope you’re enjoying yourself in Japan. Papa’s been a little busy, I know you have a match soon but I just wanted to tell you good luck.”

The Egyptian smiles, her digits tap  away as she formulates her reply. It wasn’t a surprise to hear he was busy, pushing 54 and he still acts like he was 25. She wished he’d take it easy on himself but she knew that was a losing battle all on its own.

”Thanks Papa. I think it’s going to be interesting tonight. The girl is younger than me, can you believe it? I’m really excited and I still love it here, I’m hoping to make some friends too so maybe next time I come home, I’ll bring a friend with me. I better get going, my match is starting soon. I love you, papa”

Pressing send, she smiles as she places the phone in her locker, shutting it closed and fixing her boots before hitting the hallway and those glaring lights. Her theme began and she practically flung herself out onto the ramp, running towards the ring instead of her usual hip swaying action for a more eager entrance.

Sliding under the bottom rope, Eshe jumped to her feet and leaned over the ropes. Settling in, she thought about this Hoshino Yubari. She couldn’t help but wonder what kind of person they were or what they had in store for her.

Last edited by LilyStar on Wed May 20, 2020 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

In With The Old Out With The New: Eshe vs. Hoshino Empty Re: In With The Old Out With The New: Eshe vs. Hoshino

Post by pu-level-up Wed May 20, 2020 1:44 am

After her initial match bookings at the AFW, it came as a relief to Hoshino that she was finally booked for a good old standard match. Finally, no more weird win conditions, no more hentai, just her and another woman in a ring, beating each other up until one of them gave in. While that thought would've normally appalled the young and still rather innocent gymnast, her experiences so far made her count her blessings.

"So your opponent tonight is a newbie as well," her manager said, going over the file with Hoshino backstage, "She's a bit bigger than you, and she's got a similar level of experience. I haven't been able to dig up much about her training and fighting style, so you're gonna have to figure that out as you go."

Hoshino nodded, her pretty face wearing a serious expression and her eyes focused. While she was always nervous before a match, her previous years of professional athletic training made her keep all her emotions in check. All she needed to do was focus on her routine, on her training, and nothing would go wrong.

"You're considered the underdog for this match, but knowing you I'd put your chances at about even," her manager continued. She put her hand on her young ward's shoulder. "You've got a good shot tonight to really show off your skills Hoshino," she said, "Ganbatte!"

"Hai!" the young gymnast nodded, standing up as a ring hand came by to get her. Hoshino had a look of confidence in her eyes, there was no hesitation in her step as she walked down towards the ring. This time, she would really show what she was capable of!

The upbeat guitar riffs of her music played over the speakers as Hoshino made her way out onto the ramp. She waved to the crowd, many of whom gave her back some appreciative cheers. Though she was still far from a crowd favorite, she had earned the idolation of certain fans, many of whom waved posters of melons (her last name is quite famous in Japan for being a town where the best melons in the world are cultivated, plus Hoshino rather liked those melons herself). To those fans Hoshino gave extra attention, waving extra hard to both acknowledge them and to pump them up for the upcoming fight.

Like in her previous matches, Hoshino took off at a run halfway down the ramp. Once she was close to the ring, she jumped up, clearing the ring apron and landing on the bottom ropes in a single bound, then using that she vaulted herself over the top ropes, landing daintily in the ring on the balls of her feet. She quickly checked her outfit, making sure her skirt wasn't flipped up and her crop top was covering her top properly, before turning to face her opponent.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

In With The Old Out With The New: Eshe vs. Hoshino Empty Re: In With The Old Out With The New: Eshe vs. Hoshino

Post by LilyStar Wed May 20, 2020 3:00 am

Eshe couldn’t say she was surprised to see Hoshino a little smaller than herself, she fully expected the image but she had to admit that the Japanese girl had style. As they came down they seemed really eager to please her fans, this didn’t look like her first rodeo and probably not her last either given her age. She couldn’t help but smile as she shifted her weight, the Egyptian figures she had a real winner in her hands here, they looked fairly toned for their small build from what she could tell.

As they came closer to the ring, the little wonder surprised her again, showing off her agility she practically flew over the ropes but Eshe could see their nervousness as they checked their attire. Maybe they felt they showed off a little more than she would’ve liked to, either way it was interesting to see such a maneuver up close and personal instead of a tv for once. “Wow, you pretty much cleared the ropes there. I’m a little shocked, so I hope you can keep that up when you’re tussling with me.” She’d grin as she rolled her shoulder into position, getting the kinks out of her system before they began.

She’d step up, sort of sizing the younger girl up, getting a better look, she definitely had a build to her, maybe not extremely defined but she wasn’t a slouch when it came to muscle. The violet would snicker, extending her hand.”I’m expecting a lot from you, I hope we can have fun with this match. Oh, I’m Eshe by the way if you didn’t know. It’s nice to meetcha Hoshino..Uh, is it customary to add Chan to your name? I don’t wanna sound rude when I talk to you.” The japanese culture still stumped the Egyptian sometimes. She wasn’t ignorant by any means but sometimes the little things can slip past her.

If the gymnast decided to take her hand, she’d shake it happily before taking a step back for the referee to intervene and explain the rules of their match. Patience became thin as her blood started pumping. She wanted to get into it now, not later, not in a second. She just couldn’t stop the engine that was revving in her system, ready to go.

Suddenly the bell rang out, signaling the two to start. With a grin wide on her face the adrenaline junkie would lower her body, her arms raised up. The Egyptian would take this oppurtunity wholeheartedly. If Hoshino were distracted by the suddenly ring, Eshe would attempt to charge, hoping to be up close and personal and manage a clean strike to their gut. Her hope was to start with something that could really seal the deal on her motives yet still be considered friendly competition.

Within a moments notice she found her answer, if Hoshino hadn’t recovered, the violent would guide her under her arm, throwing their arm over her neck and grabbing a handful of their skirt and stockings. With all her might if her plan succeeded, she’d lift the gymnast up for a vertical suplex and slam her down, feeling that holding her in place would just add unnessecary tension.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed May 20, 2020 3:57 am

The exotic looking beauty that faced Hoshino didn't look too intimidating as the gymnast sized her up. Sure, she was quite a bit taller, and looked a bit heavier, but Hoshino didn't think Ashe looked too tough. She certainly didn't give off an overly lewd vibe like many of the wrestlers at AFW. Rather, the girl looked like she was here to have a serious bout. That made Hoshino smile a bit as well, as she looked like the perfect opponent to really test out her skills.

She walked right up to Eshe in the center of the ring. Hoshino had to crane her head up slightly to meet Eshe's eyes, but meet them she did, showing her fighting spirit. "I'd be more worried about keeping up! " Hoshino said, "Hoshino Yuubari, it's a pleasure to meet you Eshe!" She took Eshe's hand, giving it a firm shake. "Tell you what, I'll let you call me Hoshino-Chan only if you can beat me. Deal?"

She flashed Eshe a smile before releasing her hand and taking a step back. Hoshino hopped a little on her feet, keeping herself ready for whatever could happen. She kept her eyes on Eshe, making sure her opponent couldn't surprise her.

Suddenly the bell rang, and Hoshino immediately prepared to charge at Eshe. Unfortunately for her, Eshe had the same idea, coming straight at her as well. It was the Egyptian that struck first, throwing her knee up to land a blow right into Hoshino's bafe midriff. "Guh!" Hoshino gasped. She doubled over slightly, caught off guard by the sudden attack.

Eshe was all over her before the schoolgirl had a chance to figure out what was going on. Next thing she knew, Hoshino was getting lifted up into the air by the seat of her pants. Her eyes widened as she got held upside down for a moment, then she came crashing down, slamming hard on her back after a perfectly executed vertical suplex!

Hoshino let out a gasp of pain as she hit the mats hard. She sat up, one hand clutching at her back after taking that hard fall. Still, she wouldn't let that keep her down, quickly turning over and scrambling to her feet, trying to put up a defense before Eshe was all over her again.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Wed May 20, 2020 6:14 am

With the firm handshake, Eshe nods. “You got a deal. Don’t expect me to play nice, now.” She wa sonny teasing of course, well partially. Her plan went into action as soon as the bell rang. Her knee did into their gut forcing them to double over, a natural stance after having your center caved in. Their expression oozed surprise, she took it as it were, part one of two completed now onto phase two.

Hoshino was fairly easy to maneuver in her current state, guiding her under her arm, setting her up for the suplex. She grabbed a handful of her skirt and tight and then Boom! she laid flat out on her back. The Egyptian planned for more but even though the Japanese girl soothed her back, she was quick to get back in her feet. Not a bad move, there wasn’t any telling what could’ve happened if she hadn’t but that just meant this match wouldn’t end so soon.

“Quick to your feet, not bad. I had more planned but I guess I wasn’t fast enough. How about something a little more..interesting, yeah?” she’d lower her body, her hands up along the height of her shoulder blades, she offers her hands to her opponent, with a smile.”Well, whaddya say? hal turid 'an takhudh hdha alrahana?“ she reverted back to her Arabic tongue out of tendency but she was more than willing to translate for them if she didn’t understand.

She’d shuffle her feet forward, awaiting their answer as she mentally and physically prepared herself. For all she knew, the schoolgirl could easily overwhelm and overtake her if she’s not on guard. Her boots dig into the canvas, waiting, watching before she takes charge.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed May 20, 2020 12:44 pm

Even though she was back up quickly, Hoshino couldn't hide her pain. One hand involuntarily cradled her gut where she took the knee, the other was on her back where she took the suplex. Eshe had drawn first blood by landing two big hits. Hoshino knew she couldn't keep up if Eshe planned to hit her this hard throughout the match, her small body wasn't tough enough to continuously take this kind of punishment.

Luckily, it seemed that by getting up quickly, she had put a stop to Eshe's assault. It was a small relief, but it gave a little bit of time for Hoshino to recover. Seeing the Arab beauty raise her arms and offer a challenge, Hoshino raised her arms as well. Even though she had no idea what Eshe said she could figure out as much by her stance.

"Should've started with that instead of sucker-punching me," Hoshino said, obviously wary of Eshe's intentions. She knew that a grapple or test of strength would leave her completely open should Eshe decide to knee her again, and so she didn't want to give her opponent the opportunity.

Like a good sport, Hoshino accepted the challenge, her own hands reaching up and grabbing Eshe's, interlacing fingers as she made it look like she was about to accept the test of strength. She had no plans to actually have this contest though. The second Eshe started pushing, Hoshino would fall backwards into a roll, planting one foot on Eshe's stomach to monkey flip her over her head and throw her on her back!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Wed May 20, 2020 2:44 pm

Oh pain, a fickle and dangerous mistress to play with. Hoshino's face showed plenty of her touch as she rubbed her gut and her back. Two solid points were Eshe had made it a priority to start with, the schoolgirl had somewhat taken it well though. If anything she could at least say she was impressed by that alone but now was the chance to really see what the girl was made of.

The violet couldn’t help but lightly cringe at their remark, it’s true she could’ve started it out this way but her method proved results. “Well, you make a point but let’s be honest, Hoshino, you were thinking of doing the same to me.”She wasn't excusing herself but at least implying that she did it to escape such a fate herself but despite their grievance, the schoolgirl stepped up to the plate ready to take her on.

Tanned palms place firmly against the pale counterparts, her fingers slipping between each digit before locking in, she smiles as the two formally meet up. The next moments would take the violet by storm. With the lockup settled in, she’d make the first mistake by applying pressure to her already wary opponent. Hoshino his her motives well, as soon as Eshe presses her weight, the schoolgirl rolled to her back. At first, the Egyptian was confused as to the why but as soon as their heel pressed into her stomach all became clear.

Flying overhead with surprise in her violet pools, Eshe lands back first, she groans with the impact and pulls her hands away from the lockup. As she shifts to her knees, cradling and rubbing her back to soothe it, she sighs with a smile. “Alright, I guess I deserved that one.” She states, cringing as the touch of the vile mistress had touched her. A good strategy against smaller girls were their center but a Hoshino wasn’t playing around and getting close to chip her away might’ve been a little bit more complicated than she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed May 20, 2020 3:36 pm

"Heh, maybe," Hoshino said in response to Eshe's counteraccusation. She didn't know what she would've done in truth, Eshe just moved too quickly for her to react. Still, the schoolgirl put on a strong front, not letting herself be intimidated.

Eshe took the bait, allowing Hoshino to flip the fit Egyptian head over heels, making her land hard on her back. The gymnast didn't take any time to relish her success or gloat though, instead, she quickly rolled back onto her feet in one smooth motion, using her momentum to take off at a run towards the opposite ropes. She didn't want to stay close to Eshe, who proved in their initial exchange to have powerful strikes and more than enough strength to toss the light gymnast around. And she needed to build up enough speed and momentum to hit Eshe with her biggest high-flying attacks.

Hoshino bounced off the ropes, coming back at Eshe at a full run. Eshe was up to her knees, in perfect position for Hoshino's next strike! "Take this, Shining Wizard!" Hoshino yelled. She had been encouraged to yell out her attacks like a Shonen anime protagonist, which her manager said gave her lots of character.

She jumped, stepping up onto Eshe's knee to get a bit of height, then swung out her leg in a vicious enzuigiri right at the side of Eshe's head! The crowd was loving this fight, as right from the start these two relative newbies were firing on all cylinders, hitting each other with some of their most powerful attacks!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Wed May 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Man, Hoshino really did a number in her with that one flip, this was it though, this was what she expected when she walked into this ring. It wasn’t the pain that excited her but the thrill of putting herself out there to take such a risk. She could overcome this and get stronger, better than she was the time before, building up that bridge to make herself the best she could be.

Eshe's head was sulking as she shifted upward into her knee, she wa a caught up in thinking for a strategy when she heard the young girl yell out what was it? Shining Wizard? Oh god, that sounded so cringe but hey, she guess she couldn’t talk when all her moves were the names of Egyptian Gods. But it caught her attention, the violet wouldn’t let herself get caught again, and she couldn’t exactly place blame on anything but the shouting was probably a bad move on the schoolgirls part. Hoshino was a newbie, just like her but she gave herself away too quickly. With the Egyptians guard now up, as soon as the Japanese girl stepped on her exposed knee, the violet would spring upward.

Gritting her teeth as her spine cries out, Eshe would attempt to spring up, catching her shoulder in between the smaller girls legs. If she managed that, she’d snake her arm around their thigh and launch the girl up and then unceremoniously slam her down with the added force of gravity and her weight. She wasn’t trying to be a bully to her eager foe but sometimes, you reap what you sew, and unfortunately that was a lesson, she’d have to take the hard way.

If her plan found success, the tanned beauty would take advantage of their position. Sure it may be early  into the match but gauging her opponent seemed like the best move to make. With their leg still caught in her arm, Eshe would flatten herself to press her abdomen against the smaller one blow, hooking their leg and hugging it close to her ribs. “Um...just some friendly advice but, you probably shouldn’t go off screaming attacks like that.” she’d offer, as the ref dropped to the canvas and began her count.

“One!

Last edited by LilyStar on Thu May 21, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed May 20, 2020 5:55 pm

A huge attack, that was what Hoshino was setting up for as she charged back at Eshe, shouting the name of her attack to fire herself up even more. It seemed to her that Eshe was a bit slow getting up, still on one knee, a perfect setup for Hoshino's attack. The gymnast focused on the execution, making sure she was going to land her hit correctly, as hard as she could.

"Wha-!" Hoshino gasped when suddenly Eshe caught her right in the middle of her attack. The Egyptian's shoulder smashed into her crotch, sending a jolt of pain through the smaller gymnast. It completely caught her off guard, leaving her open without any way of defending herself as Eshe lifted her up and slammed her on her back, rolling her up into a pin!

"Ooooh..." Hoshino groaned as Eshe got on top of her, hooking her leg and pinning her down. She hit the mat hard, seeing stars from the blow. She was barely aware of the first count, only really coming around after the referee's hand hit the mat again.

"Two!" the referee called. That made Hoshino panic, she didn't want to get out out like this!

"No!" Hoshino gasped. She kicked out as hard as she could, trying to break the pin. If she was successful, she would still be slow in getting back up, rolling over onto her hands and knees as she tried her best to clear her head and gather the strength to get to her feet.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next