» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:58 am

"Ack!"

Jamie fell unceremoniously onto her butt. "Ow! That's cheating, I wasn't ready for that!" She protested loudly, and turned to the side to face Mayu. She began kicking fitfully at her shins some more, looking like an upside down turtle on her back with her arms tucked in.

"Now back off, you have to let me stand up or it's not fair!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 am

Mayu ignored Jamie's protest as she wanted to follow up her moves with something else. "Not ready" was no longer a working excuse once the bell had rung, and she didn't want to fall on one of the sly girl's tricks again. The kick on her shin, however, forced Mayu to back off a bit as the pain almost made it difficult for her to keep her balance.

"Really? Well... I don't think so!" Mayu retorted as she jumped back at Jamie, pouncing at the girl to keep her down, and maybe get herself on top of her opponent. "Hyaah!" she let out as she lunged at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:03 am

Jamie shrieked as Mayu leapt at her, covering her head with her arms and curling into a ball before the girl fell over her.

"AIEE! GET HER OFF, GET HER OFF!" She screamed frantically while she uselessly struggled and kicked. If she were a skilled wrestler, she'd probably know just what to do. Like... she could grab... somewhere, and pull on something and then flip Mayu off her and jump back to her feet like a ninja. It'd be amazing, and she'd totally do it, if she... knew how.

She was snapped out of her little daydream by the sight of skin in front of her face. She didn't need to think too hard about it, she opened up wide and bit down hard on it. She was pretty sure it was an arm, but she could be wrong.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:46 am

Mayu tried to contain the screaming girl as she got on top of her, but it wasn't as easy as she thought. Jamie's whining didn't really help much either, although she wondered why her opponent was acting like some amateur thug from the streets... maybe it's all an act, but Mayu decided not to think further about it. All of a sudden, she felt a sharp pain on her arm, causing her slender figure to jump a bit as her eyes shot wide. She glanced over to see Jamie biting her left, which explained why the pain felt... different.

"Yaieek!" she yelped. "What do you think you're doing?!"

Despite normally being someone who tried not to hit other people's face, Mayu felt like she had no choice this time but to do it to release the girl's biting. Her right fist would fly towards Jamie's cheek hard as Mayu didn't want the girl to tore off her arm or something!

"Let go!" she yelled sharply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 am

Mayu's fist smacked into Jamie's face and stopped her dead. She brought a hand up to her cheek and opened her mouth wide in disbelief and shock and pain.

"Wha-... Why would you do that?" She whined.

She wriggled her legs free enough to turn over onto all fours and began to crawl away, with a bit of a limp as she had to keep one hand plastered to her hurt cheek.

"So unfair..." She pouted, and shook her head. She'd been hit in the head plenty of times, and she disliked it just as much every time.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:52 am

Mayu pulled her arm once Jamie opened her mouth so she could nurse it. That was some nasty move her opponent pulled on her! Fortunately she wasn't bitten for too long. The best part of it was Jamie acting all innocent, which only made Mayu raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"C-cause you're biting me!" she protested.

The short haired girl watched for a while as her opponent began to crawl away from her. She wasn't about to let the girl go just like that, and Mayu would get up and try to catch Jamie by grabbing her clothes from the back, so she could yanked the girl and tossed Jamie to her back again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:44 am

"I was NOT!" Jamie retorted. "Ref, disqualify her for lying!"

Mayu snagged her by the belt and rolled her over on her back, and she just kept rolling. Onto her hands and knees again, and then around one more time, and then she went back to crawling away. She turned over and sat down on the mat so she could face Mayu.

"Just you wait until I get my hands on you." She threatened.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am

Mayu clicked her tongue as Jamie slipped away from her, but it was the girl's words that made her eyes widen in disbelief. How dare the girl accused her of lying, when everyone else on the place probably could have seen her biting her arm!

"You're the liar!" she said to the girl.

Mayu wasted no time to run towards Jamie, wanting to deliver a Butterfly Kick to the girl once she's in the range. Her aim was the girl's head, as Mayu could no longer care about being nice to someone like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:53 am

Jamie's eyes widened as Mayu came at her. She watched in horrified fascination as she started to spin, and then shrieked and only managed to get out of the way by flinging her upper body down so that she was folded over with her head on the mat.

She picked her head up and looked at Mayu in wide-eyed amazement. "You have to teach me how to do that!" She said. She was astonished. She wanted to jump and spin and flip around and kick people in the face like that! Wow!

She reminded herself that they were still fighting, and she scrambled to her feet and away from Mayu. How on earth was she going to fight her now that she knew she was a ninja? She swallowed hard and tightly hugged the top rope while she warily eyed Mayu.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 am

As Mayu landed after her missed kick, she couldn't help but to feel a little annoyed cause she didn't get to hit the target. What Jamie said after that made her eyes blinked a few times, though. Was that a genuine reaction? Mayu decided no to think about it know, as they're still in the match. If the girl was someone who's less of a jerk outside the ring, she might not had a problem teaching her a few stuffs. But that seemed like a big if as it was.

Seeing Jamie clutching to the ropes, Mayu would approach the girl carefully. She needed to catch the girl in surprise to avoid a possible rope break, although she wondered if her opponent could actually fight. The black haired girl would wait until she thought that she's close enough to Jamie, before she would try grabbing one of the girl's arms and yanked her towards her. Mayu would follow by swinging one leg to kick Jamie's ribs, hoping that it'd be enough to make the girl let go of the ropes before the ref would give the rope break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next