Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, bomaboody, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine - Page 5 Empty Re: Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:13 am

Jamie cackled. Mayu didn't look so tough now! Now that she had her right where she wants her, it was only a matter of time until-

"Ack!" Jamie flopped gracelessly onto her back as Mayu knocked her legs out from under her. She laid there, staring at the lights and wondering what happened for a moment before she began to stand up.

"Ow..." She looked almost upset about it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine - Page 5 Empty Re: Mayu Hoshino vs Jamie Valentine

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 am

"Uh..." Mayu groaned softly as she used the ropes to help herself get back on her feet.

Now that Jamie was downed, she wanted to pay everything the girl had been giving to her. She reached in for one of her opponent's legs, and tried to turned the girl around so she could expose her back. Once she had done so, Mayu would hold up that grabbed leg high while she used one of her own legs to stomp hard on Jamie's back! That would teach the girl the taste of her own trick, or so she hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 am

Jamie's arms flailed wildly in an attempt to keep from being rolled over, but that didn't work. She ended up on her stomach just the same. She clawed at the mat and looked back over her shoulder at her opponent when Mayu lifted her leg up, and then the stomp that followed made her cry out in pain.

"Aaaaaahgod!" She wailed. Her back involuntarily arched, and she reached a hand around behind her while she tried to roll over.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:41 am

Seeing Jamie trying to roll over, Mayu stopped pressing the girl's back with her foot and drag her opponent towards the center of the ring by her captured leg instead. She wasn't done with Jamie, not by a long shot. The black haired girl would then give Jamie's exposed thigh a kick, before she would slam the girl's captured leg down to the mat, hoping to hurt her knee a bit. Mayu would then try to straddle her opponent's back, slightly jumping on it to wind Jamie out a bit, so she could try applying a Camel Clutch on the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 am

Jamie left faint claw marks on the mat as she was dragged kicking and screaming away from the safety of the ropes. Her plaintiff cries punctuated the kick to her thigh, and the impact of her knee against the mat. She rolled onto her side and clutched her leg before Mayu flattened her out again and she found herself trapped beneath her.

"No!" She screamed. She grabbed hold of Mayu's wrists before she could trap her arms for the camel clutch and tucked herself face first against the mat, holding Mayu's wrists against her chest. "Let me GO!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:48 am

"No!" Mayu shouted back as she tried to slip her arms off Jamie's grasps. "You let go of my hands!"

She felt a bit annoyed that Jamie prevented her from applying the submission hold, but an idea soon came to her mind as she re-evaluated their position. Having been involved in other type of matches, Mayu was now a little less shy compared to when she just came to AFW, and she's going to show Jamie what she had learned from all her matches. With her wrists held against her opponent's chest, Mayu decided to cup Jamie's breasts, giving it a gentle squeeze so maybe the girl would be convinced to let her arms go.

"Are you going to let go, or maybe you prefer things like this, Jamie-san~" she would say to her in a slightly teasing tone.

The black haired girl's face was blushing a little as she did this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:23 am

"No!" Jamie retorted stubbornly.

What happened next shocked and horrified her, her eyes widened and she squirmed and bucked wildly. She shoved at Mayu's hands to get them away from her chest.

"STOP! STOP IT! STOP!"
She shrieked, loud enough that her voice raggedly broke. She sounded like equal parts snarling animal and scared teenaged girl. She was more the latter than the former. She twisted and clawed at the mat in a desperate attempt to get away from Mayu and her grabby hands.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screamed.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:28 am

"Aww, I thought you'd like it..." Mayu said with feigned innocence. "Well then, on with wrestling!" she declared happily before trying to re-apply the Camel Clutch this time.

Mayu had to say that Jamie's reaction was kind of... cute. It's rather unusual for her to see someone in AFW screaming like that just from being groped at the chest, really. That didn't matter anymore now since she got her hands available again.

"Hyaah!" the black haired girl would let out as she tried to pull Jamie's body backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:32 am

"Why would you think-AAH!" Jamie's voice rose to a shriek as she found herself bent up off the mat.

Her face contorted with pain while her spine creaked, arched back until her upper body was at almost a right angle to her legs. She pressed her hands against the mat to try to alleviate the pressure at least a little, but her mind was still racing from what had just happened. She'd seen that sort of thing happen to other girls, but... she was only 18! She didn't even have a driver's license! Not to mention.

It was either the pain or the memories the experience stirred up, but she found tears leaking out of her tightly closed eyes. She couldn't take it. The only person in the world who could protect her at that moment was the ref, and she didn't waste time calling out to her.

"OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY!" She screamed frantically. "I quit! I give up! Make her let go, please make her let go!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 am

Mayu hadn't expect Jamie to give up that fast, but it happened. The moment the girl screamed her submission, the bell would ring and Mayu immediately released her hold and get off fro Jamie's back. There was no need to further torture her opponent now that she won. She smiled and offered a hand to the girl, wanting to help her get up.

"Well, good fight, I guess?" she said. "You really put me through a lot there, whew!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next