Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya) - Page 4 Empty Re: Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Yuko smirked and got to her knees too. "Mmm... maybe i'll have to rip that lovely leotard in cute little slices. But don't worry, i'm going to repay it... in some ways <3". She purred, playing the naughty kitty as she crawled on all four towards her opponent.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya) - Page 4 Empty Re: Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Nadya merely chuckled at her threat, crawling towards Yuko as well, meeting up with her in the center of the mat. From there, she would wrap her arms around the back of Yuko's neck and lean in to suck hard on her neck.

"Mmhhnn..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:41 pm

"N-Nyahhh...i'm in troubles <3" Yuko yelped playfully, gasping in pleasure at Nadya's eager suction, bringing both hands to the rmonian's firm glutes to give them a hard squeeze, rubbing herself closer.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:02 pm

"Mmmm... I like that moaning you do.. it's quite arousing.." She moaned, and continued to suck her neck. Then she gasped as she was suddenly groped on the rear with two hands, lurching up into her a little more.

"Oooohnn... I can't wait till we get past this foreplay stage." She cooed, blowing hot air where she was just sucking, and started to grind her hips up against the toxic idol.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Yuko shivered in pleasure and tilted her head back in delight. "Nyuuu.... i'd agree with that, Nady-chan" she meowled, letting her nails lightly run along Nadya's back. Eventually.. a ripping oud could be heard as Yuko took grab of her leotard from the back and tugged her arms apart, aiming to stretch and rip the fabric. "Ooops, did i do that..?" she would giggle innocently.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Nadya took no offense to it, merely chuckling as the leotard starts to rip off her, and would try to grab the strings of her thong and pull it down slowly, her body growing goosebumps as they drew closer to the start of the real bout.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Yuko giggled in delight at the feel of delicate fingers playing with her thong strings. She gently eased off Nadya's leotard, almost peeling it starting from the shoulders, aiming to reveal Nadya's full breasts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Patrick OConnor: Unfortunately, Nadya wore a bra underneath the leotard. She almost wished she hadn't though. It would've made things go a lot faster for her. After a small mental debate, she starts to assist Yuko in getting the leotard fully off her, then reaches back to unclasp her bra by herself. "I do not wish to keep you waiting." She explained.

Ryuke Toranami: Yuko was starting to feel quite turned on, but she also wanted to gain the top stance in the match. She would wait for Nadya to unclasp her bra, and then start to push herself forward, aiming to sensually squoosh her bare chest under her own full bosoms. "Mmmm.... it's so hot to be waiting for you in any case..."

Patrick OConnor: Nadya smiles a little, moaning softly as Yuko presses her bra covered breasts against her bare ones, but at least she was bottomless. She would then lean her head down to try and grab a string of her bra with her teeth and tried to pull it loose slowly.

Ryuke Toranami: Yuko meowled in pleasure, feeling her bra being playfully pulled in such a hot manner. "Nnnn... you're so naughty, Nadi-chan..." she smirked down at her, slowly slipping one hand to cup the romanian's heating crotch.

Patrick OConnor: Nadya chuckles a little at her comment. "Only when I feel my partner can handle it." She replied calmly, gasping a little when she feels her tight-covered crotch cupped. "Mmmn... this is going to get wild.. I can tell right now."

Ryuke Toranami: "Ohhh yes it is... and in more than one way.." Yuko smirked and tried to trip Nadya's legs, planning to fall ontop of her if her maneuvre worked.

Patrick OConnor: Nadya smiled a little, letting Yuko trip her to the mat, falling back with a small grunt. "You realize that once I'm nude, I will not hold back on you.." She warned.

Ryuke Toranami: sorry i crashed for a sec.

Ryuke Toranami: Yuko would chuckle at Nadya's playful threat. "Ohhh... that'd be horrible..." she cooed and started pulling her leotard down, all the way rubbing herself over the hot european gal's frame.

Patrick OConnor: Nadya smiled, just having her tights and panties left while Yuko was completely nude. She leaned up to lock lips with her tenderly, moaning softly.

Ryuke Toranami: "Mmmm... ready for the real thing than..?" she murred softly, then swiftly turned to a 180° to try and trap Nadya in a reverse headscissor. If successful, she would next proceed to remove Nadya's thights.

Patrick OConnor: Nadya licked her lips slowly as Yuko turned around on top of her. "Hmm... straight to the nitty gritty, hm?" She asked, feeling her tights sliding down her legs, leaving just her panties left.

Ryuke Toranami: Yuko licked her lips eagerly, starting to trace a naughty path on Nadya's inner thigh while her hardened nipple teased Nadya's panties-covered crotch. "Mmm.... would you mind it, sweet cakes?" she murred softly, looking back at her seductive foe as she gave a playful squeeze with her thighs, just to keep her aware.

Patrick OConnor: "Mmmm..." Nadya moaned as Yuko traced a path on her inner thigh. She then heard her question, chuckling softly. "I was hoping for a small demonstration of your wrestling prowess as well, but if this is how you wish to go, I am more than ready." She declared.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 am

"Wrestling prowess... me?" Yuko pointed to herself with a blink of her eyes, knowingly acting the bimbo for a slight moment to entertein her sexy trapped foe.

"You mean...something like this maybe...?" She purred, applying more pressure to the headscissors not losing eye-contact with Nadya. The toxic idol was actually focused on her plan to subdue her opponent... taking all the pleasure she could in the process. Nadya could feel a soft caress against her muff, as Yuko's hands started to slip underneath the fabric of her panties.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:10 am

(Err... I don't think you know what insinuate really means.. unless I'm lost on what you were trying to do.)

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next