Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reckless training: rough fun and good company ?

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Reckless training: rough fun and good company ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Reckless training: rough fun and good company ?

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm

When Liana was dropped by Rebecca she was able to slide back a few steps and lean back up against the ropes to take a bit of a breather, she would shake her head slowly from left and right as she would then move her eyes over towards Rebecca and look on at the girl. So far it didn't seem weird that Akane had lost to Rebecca, the girl was a mighty fighter and it seemed as if this was going to be a tough fight for her. " Time out." Liana said as she would move her hands up to make the signal for one. " Am I allowed to switch with Ira ? " Liana said with a little grin on her face as she looked on at Rebecca.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Reckless training: rough fun and good company ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Reckless training: rough fun and good company ?

Post by kerflubble Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:41 pm

"Ha..." Rebecca panted as she leaned against her own corner, pushed nearly to the limit of just what she could take. Now she knew why Cecilia had been so dismissive of her idea that taking on the 3 of them at once instead of just mixing it up with one new person. Each member on their own were fully capable of beating the amazon to a pulp, it was a testament to how much she'd improved that she had lasted so long against Bad Company.

"Wha..? Yeah, yeah, sure. Think there's still some spots on me that don't hurt yet." She said, allowing Liana to tag in the leader of the motorcycle club. If the way things were going was any indication, Laira was going to be an even tougher fight and that wasn't even considering the fact that the Pink haired woman was fresh and the amazon wasn't. Still, she needed this experience. She needed toughening up even more and this was one of the few ways to do it. She expected that she was going to end up fighting several people at once in the near future or at least someone as strong as several regular wrestlers so she needed every asskicking she could take. "Come on out then, reckon your friends have softened me up enough yet?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Liana would look on at bit at Rebecca for a few seconds as she would hear what the girl said and as such the red head would start to walk over to Laira and would look on at her club leader waiting to see what she would say. " So pres ? Don't you want to play." Liana said with a little grin on her face as she'd look on at Laira who would simply shake her head a bit and then frown, " You want me to go out there ? " Laira said as she looked on at Liana who simply uttered back " Not really, but I figured it was unfair for Rebecca over there not to feel the wrath of the mighty Ira."

Laira would simply shake her head a little and then start to pass through the ropes and head into the ring, still wearing her mostly casual looking wear as that was what it was, she didn't think that she would have to fight today and even if she did she wasn't certain in what condition that Rebecca would be in. " Well then I assume that you are ready Tomoko ?" . Akane had even stirred up now and was sitting and watching and Liana was looking on carefully, neither of them had really seen Laira fight before and they were both interested in seeing what they were gonna do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Rebecca got back to standing straight as the two motorcycle gang members argued slightly. Their leader seemingly even slightly reluctant to get in the ring with her, unlike Akane and Liana: the pink haired woman wasn't dressed as though she planned for a fight. "What's wrong? Expecting your two friends to finish me without your help?" She chuckled "No offense."

Rolling her shoulders back she felt nearly every bone in her body protest against round 3. She'd taken way nastier hits than she was expecting so far but her determinition was still pushing her forward. "Ready as I'll ever be today. Bring it!" she challenged, opening out her arms to beckon Laira on.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 am

Laira kept her eyes at Rebecca for the moment and watched the big amazon as she seemed to be inspecting her opponent, checking to see any spots that could be hurt or damaged more so than the other, but not for the reason one would think. Laira had no intentions of exploiting them and would instead go for the other, this was a spar after all and there was no need to hurt or injure Rebecca in anyway, so it was better to hit her where she was best rather than worse, just in case.

" Well kinda, I didn't really expect Liana to just stop fighting like that. But i suppose it was a bit of a nice surprise." Laira said with a little smile on her lips as she would step up towards Rebecca as the Amazon seemed to want her to come at her. So for that Laira would step up closer and closer and in the final second seemingly out of nowhere she would lash up her foot to try and kick Rebecca's ribs pretty hard if she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Rebecca kept her guard up as Laira advanced, expecting another shot to her battered and bruised face but instead took a sharp kick to the ribs. "Argh!" She let out Well there goes the parts that weren't hurting yet... the amazon mumbled before shooting her arm down, trying to trap the motorcyclist's leg between her side and her arm.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Laira's eye widened a bit and her eyebrows raised as Rebeeca took a hold of her leg and hugged it towards her side like she did, all that Laira could really think of doing was something that would probably bring more pain to Rebecca's head, so she had a quick little self debate over if she should do it, and finally decided that it was the best course of action, as such Laria attempted to push herself off the ground with her other leg and try and shoot it up into the air for a rolling kick attempt towards the side of Rebecca's head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 pm

A dull thwack echoed throughout the gym as Laria's foot smacked into the amazon's temple. And then... nothing, no movement, no sound: Rebecca just stood there perfectly still, not attacking or retreating... just still. As though she had been knocked out on her feet and that'd it'd only take a shove to topple her, but she still held Laria's leg in place.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:49 am

Laira now not having any real footing after that kick had to reach back with her arms and stop herself from having her back smack into the mat, which went relatively well as she didn't smack into the mat. Still she had to be surprised as she watched Rebecca still stand, but that wasn't something that she had time to worry herself about. For at the moment the pink haired biker had to think of a way to free her leg, and one way to do that was for her to try and pull her legs back and attempt to send a stomp kick towards Rebecca's shoulder, more precisely the one of the arm that was keeping her leg close to the amazon's body.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 pm

The Amazon seemed to be on auto-pilot right now, just holding onto the leg and staying standing while Laira tried to regain her footing as though the enziguri had just whiffed instead of colliding with Rebecca's head with enough force to knock it off. The next shot to her shoulder finally got the big woman to release the pink haired biker though, causing Rebecca to just stumble back into a corner, still upright but her head hung and very little signs of other movement.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next