by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strolls are for Relaxing

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Strolls are for Relaxing - Page 4 Empty Re: Strolls are for Relaxing

Post by beangraff Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Amanda frowned as Heather stubbornly kept her mouth closed. “Hmmm. You know there are tension guys lined up to job for me just so I can play with them. If you just play along you’️ll have way more fun.” Amanda kept smothering Heather’️s nose with her other foot, knowing eventually she’️d have to open her mouth to breathe.

When Heather did, unless she choose to pass out, Amanda’️s foot would just slide in, forcing Heather to worship it, and still not giving her much breath. “That-a girl!” Amanda would giggle, if she could slide her foot in.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Hearing Amanda's words, Heather would let out some sort of muffled yell, trying to tell Amanda that she didn't give a damn about that, but it all just came out muffled in the girl's feet, completely unintelligible. The whole thing was incredibly frustrating and embarrassing and she wanted badly to get the girl back, but at the moment she was losing air and as much as she tried to stop herself, she had to take a gasp for breath.

As soon as she opened her mouth to breathe, she would feel Amanda's foot slide into her mouth, Heather's eyes squinting as she let out a loud groan, her legs kicking frantically as her tongue would reflexively run over her toes, much to Heather's disgust and frustration.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Amanda beamed with pleasure as Heather was forced to worship her feet. She kept Heather in this embarrassing position, knowing that Heather was probably getting frustrated. She didn’️t want to antagonize the girl too much, since she was about to do something very different. Amanda kept sliding her foot in and out of Heather’️s mouth, before she finally pulled it off and let her breathe.

As she did this, hoping Heather would be distracted by the fact that she could now breath, Amanda slid down, essentially laying on top of her much more than actually pinning her, and brought her lips to brush over Heather’️s in a slight kiss. “Your mad…I’️ve seen you in matches, you seam to love doing that to OTHER people.” Amanda teased, before kissing Heather’️s cheek, “I just want to play with you, I want you to want to play with me. Haven’️t you figured out I got a crush on you? Amanda blinked, face centimeters from Heather's.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Heather kept letting out frustrated groans as Amanda slid her foot in and out of her mouth. The position was almost unbelievable for Heather, someone who had a great deal of pride in herself when it came down to it. The fact that the girl had got her into this situation was more than embarrassing for her and she wanted out as soon as possible.

Finally, Amanda would pull her foot out of her mouth. Heather would breathe in and out heavily and dramatically before she felt that slight kiss that Amanda gave her. "Egh...e..exactly..n-not having it done to me.." She let out before she heard Amanda's next words, causing her heart to skip a beat as she looked up at her. She would stare in her eyes for a couple seconds before turning her head to avert her gaze. "E-eh..Amanda...I-I already..I-I'm with someone s-so y...you know..you shouldn't.." Heather would let out, trying to find the words to say to explain herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:10 pm

“Well beatme again, then you can do anything you want to me….” Amanda kept up the soft kisses, moving down to her neck then up to the other side of her face, then suddenly stopped, looking at Heather for a moment. “You…you have a girlfriend…? I didn’️t know that…” Amanda’️s hopes and plans we’️re suddenly dashed, she had big plans, she wanted to take Heather on a date after, and have more delicious matches in her apartments……..but….of course….it didn’️t take long for the evil wheals in Amanda’️s head to turn.

She couldn’️t have that kind of relationship with Heather, but…. “Well…that’️s okay then! We can still be great friends! And…did you know, I don’️t know if your aware, but any partner who things they’️re girlfriend isn’️t going to have sexy time with their friends and opponents is dumb! We can still have LOTS OF FUN!” Either to Heather’️s horror, or Heather’️s delight (probably both) the mischievous and aroused look soon returned to Amanda’️s eyes. “So we should have a match right now! I’️ll even let you pick, but you only get two options. A Smother match or a Hentai match.” Amanda scooted further, becoming a bit more threatening, indicating Heather should pick soon.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:18 pm

"Kh..th-that doesn't even make sense when I beat you once in the first place and you still took me as some kind of prisoner!" Heather would yell out as Amanda continued to kiss her, kissing down her neck and up the other side of her face, it wasn't until Amanda heard what she said about being with someone, saying what she did. "Eh....yes...I do..s-sorry.." Heather let out, still with her head turned, thinking that Amanda would get off her right then.

Of course, that wasn't what the girl had planned at all it seemed. Heather would look up at her, her eyes widening a little as she talked about still doing what they were doing even so. Heather would blink a couple times, still staring up at her as she would slowly shake her head. "A-aaaahh h-hold on Amanda! A-are you serious??" She would let out as she saw that look in Amanda's eyes, causing her to gulp a bit before she heard her next words. "Tch..what kind of choices are those? I dont-" She would begin to say before Amanda started to move up her, that demanding look in her eyes.

Heather clenched her teeth, decided she should just pick and get it over with, deciding the one she thought would be less embarrassing. "F-fine! S-smother match then.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:24 pm

“YAY! Now don’️t feel bad, another time we can have one of those…ladder matches or cage matches or those really big hurting people matches that you love. I’️ll surprise you there too, I go rougher on people I like.” Amanda offered that consolation prize as she got up, releasing Heather from her pin before giving her one more kiss on the lips. She even offered a hand, an honest hand, to help Heather up.

“We can do our fight right here, I PROMISE no one ever comes in here. Oh, and let’️s make it really interesting…the winner can capture the looser after she’️s KO’️d! Amanda knew Heather would be chomping at the bit to get Amanda her prisoner, but cautious still. “But…all that loose fabric you’️re wearing…it’️ll make ti hard to smother me…we should both strip down a little.” Amanda said, barely containing her teasing laugh.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 pm

"...is that right.." Heather let out as she sighed, hating that she had no choice but to agree with taking the match with Amanda. She would feel her quick kiss on the lips, causing her to click her tongue, blushing deeply before the girl offered her hand to help. She would stare at her for a couple of seconds before she would take her hand, letting her help her up before she would dust herself off.

"Gh...really.." Hearing Amanda say the stipulation that they should have, Heather would go slightly pale at the thought of being captured by Amanda again, but having the chance to get her back was something she couldn't refuse. "Fine, you're on." She would say before she heard Amanda's next words, causing her to let out a little growl. "Tch ridiculous..." Heather let out, gritting her teeth as she undid her pants, slipping them off, revealing her black lacy panties before she would reluctantly remove her top as well, revealing her black bra. "There..Happy?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:48 am

“It IS right, we can bend and pound each other in all sorts of way.” Amanda chuckled, the promise of a ring match being dangled. Of course, Amanda promised a great many things, but that was another discussion. Amanda smiled, loving the view as Heather slipped out of her pants and shirt, now dressed in only her black lace panties and her bra.

Amanda quickly stripped as well, revealing her pink bra and white panties, which were a bit more revealing than Heather’️s, as was typical of Amanda. “All right…time to get my prize again…” Amanda chuckled, lifting her arms up as she began to cautiously circle Heather, knowing the other woman would be very determined to win and not wanting to commit right off to an attack. Amanda preferred to be a counterpuncher.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 am

Heather watched as Amanda stripped herself down as well, and just as she expected, Amanda's bra and panties were quite revealing in nature. She would blush at the sight, gritting her teeth as she heard Amanda's words. "I don't think so. Not this time. I'll be taking you instead." She would say, keeping her eyes on her as the girl would cautiously circle her.

Heather was getting quite anxious at the whole thing, wanting to rush right at her and smother her out quickly, and she couldn't hold herself back from doing so. She would charge at Amanda, not really taking the time to think about it as she would try to tackle the girl down onto the grass.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next