Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strolls are for Relaxing

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Strolls are for Relaxing - Page 10 Empty Re: Strolls are for Relaxing

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:38 am

"Not this one...I'm done." Heather would let out, ignoring Amanda's words as much as she could as she went to walk out. It was pretty clear that she should have done something to make sure Amanda couldn't stop her, but in the state of mind she was, Heather just wanted to get out of there without thinking, leading to what happened next.

She would let out a yelp as Amanda quickly came after her, tackling her back down to the bed. Heather would stare up at her, hearing her words before she would frantically flail her body, writhing around in a panic as she tried to get free. "N-no! Let me go!! I said I'm done!!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:43 am

“No, no…that’️s not how this works! This isn’️t a date!” Amanda didn’️t want to let Heather go, and she was really accustomed to having her own way. “Your not getting out of here until you obey, or knock me out, I’️m not letting you escape!”

Amanda quckly moved to make sure it was option A, as she tried to pin Heather down. Amanda was getting rougher, she’️d kept everything soft…ish so far, just soft Hentai besides the strap on, which she’️d changed at Heather’️s request. Pretty reasonable compared to what some others might have done. Now, Amanda moved to try to grab Heather’️s shoulders and pin them down, while her knee forcefully pressed into Heather’️s crotch, intending for their to be pain this time.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:47 am

"Tch..fine..then I WILL knock you out..just...let me go.." Heather let out, struggling a bit but finding herself pinned down on Amanda's bed quite well as the girl kept her there. She really was being held prisoner, whether she liked it or not, and Amanda didn't seem to be finished anytime soon.

She would suddenly feel Amanda's knee forcefully press into her crotch, causing a little moaning yell to escape from her mouth as a pain filled and a little bit of pleasure run through her body, causing her midsection to arch up as she was being held down to the bed by her shoulders. "Gaagh!..d-damnit Amanda...j-just wait till I..get up.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:50 am

“You agreed! You could have said no, by the way!” That…probably wasn’️t true. But it worked for now, as Amanda spoke she drove her knee in, still rubbing it in. Soon, though, Amanda decided Heather needed t be knocked out, lest she escape and try to knock Amanda out.

With Heather pined, Amanda slid her knee away from Heather’️s crotch and slid her body down towards Heather’️s face, wanting to lock her in another breast smother. Amanda brought her hands up and away from Heather’️s hands in an attempt to secure her head.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:58 am

"Wh...whatever! Yeah right!" Heather would yell out, frustration and anger in her words as Amanda said what she did. Though all that was coupled with the moans that were escaping her mouth from Amanda still driving her knee in.

Soon though, Heather would watch as the girl would start to slide her body towards her face, pressing her breasts against it yet again and locking her in another smother. Heather was already exhausted from the last one, her frantic struggles not nearly as strong as before as Amanda would squeeze her head into her breasts. Heather would weakly push at Amanda's sides with her hands, but she was slowly drifting off underneath her, writhing around as the girl began to smother her out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:03 am

“Hmmph, and I even skipped raping your ass with the strap on…” Amanda pouted as she continued to smother Heather, wanting her tor really feel it this time, while she smothered her she resumed the quasi-rub and quasi-attack against her sex, putting pressure and pleasure into Heather, waiting for her to fall unconscious.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 am

"Mmmpph!" Heather wanted to respond to Amanda, but her words were muffled in the girl's breasts as she continued to work on her sex all the while. Heather's body was stirring with all sorts of sensations but there wasn't much more that Heather could stand. Being suffocated by the girl's breasts again, Heather would end up passing out underneath her, her body going limp in her grasp.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:13 am

Amanda kept up her hold, putting more and more pressure into the hold she’️d gotten Heather in. When Heather finally gave out, Amanda kept the hold for a few more moments, before finally deciding to let Heather go. Sliding away, Amanda got up and stretched her back for a bit, before finally sliding out from under the bed a long silk rope, which she used to very securely tie Heather’️s hands up with.

This left Heather’️s legs free, for which Amanda was pleased. With Heather asleep on the bed, Amanda flipped her over onto her stomach. Then, pulling once more from her evil box under the bed, Amanda produced a long wand vibrator. Giggling, Amanda slipped onto the bed, and snatched up one of Heather’️s legs with her arm. Pulling back, Amanda began to sit back, in a one-legged Boston crab. Meanwhile, she activated the vibrator, and pressed it against Heather’️s sex. “WAKE UP! Your punishment is starting!”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Lying there unconscious, Heather would offer no resistance as Amanda would slide that long slik rope around her wrists, tying her hands up quite securely. If Heather wasn't already in a predicament, now with part of her way to fight back removed, she was in an even worse situation than she was before she had passed out.

When Amanda got her into position, Heather would start to stir in the half boston crab, fully awakening as she felt that vibrator pressing against her sex, a moan escaping her mouth as she did. "Ha--aahnn...wh-what..?" Heather let out, pulling at the rope as she realized her hands were tied, her eyes widening as the vibrator was sending waves of pleasure through her. "Aaahn!! A-Amanda s-stop!!" She let out, shaking her head as her body twisted and turned.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:08 pm

“The Ionians thought they’️d resist Cyrus, until he was winning, and then wanted to play nice. The Persian swept in a net the fish of the sea, while the danced around on the deck dying he said ‘Like these fish, it is useless to try and dance now. You had the chance to dance to my music before, now you will be punished.” Amanda’️s parable from Herodtus would probably be lost on Heather, but she didn’️t actually care as she wrenched back on her hold, twisting and pulling on Heather’️s right leg even more severely, while her cute bare ass was nearly sitting on Heather’️s ass.

Meanwhile, Amanda wasn’️t being to merciful with the vibrator, forcing it all over Heather’️s bare sex, rubbing it up and down, pressing ti and massaging heather with it, insuring she was receiving an equal part pain and pleasure from this punishment. Suddenly, without much warning, Amanda would push in very slightly the tip of the wand vibrator, violating Heather’️s sex with it. “Your gona have to beg me to stop.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down