Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strolls are for Relaxing

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Strolls are for Relaxing - Page 3 Empty Re: Strolls are for Relaxing

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:49 am

Heather would feel Amanda's arms wrap around her head, pushing her further into the girl's breasts, really starting to cut off her air. Heather was in quite the panic and embarrassment, the girl's massive breasts, only separated from her face by her bra, was nearly completely engulfing Heather's face, and as much as she tried to move her head there really was no escaping her smother.

She would still continue to struggle in the girl's grasp though, doing whatever she could to attempt to get a breath. She would keep moving around her legs, though mostly in just a panic, as the girl smothered her. With her sitting on her lap, there wasn't much she could do at the moment but hope to unbalance her with her legs, writhing them around as much as she could under her weight.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:54 am

Amanda smiled, Heather hadn’️t figured out how to unseat her, now Amanda had the advantage. Feeling heather writhe under her and try to move her legs was very arousing for Amanda, she enjoyed making people struggle underneath her power, and she enjoyed playing with Heather a lot, even if she wished Heather would want to play with her.

Amanda pressed her advantage, pressing her breasts harder against Heather while her arms constricted her head, smushing Heather in place against her massive orbs. Amanda was ready to KO Heather, and now was the best time to do it.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 am

Keeping up her struggles, Heather was finding herself losing energy more and more steadily, the lack of oxygen making her quite lightheaded. She knew the worst thing she could do was let the girl knock her out, but it seemed that was what was going on. She would weakly hit at her arm, a little too late for much as she was quite weak from the smother.

Soon, feeling Amanda press her breasts even further into her face, Heather's struggles would slowly lessen until she would end up passing out in the girl's breasts, going limp in her grasp.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:16 am

Amanda smiled, continuing to squeeze and squeeze. For a brief moment, she remembered that there was some rule somewhere which said don’️t knock out and rape people…but it wasn’️t on a sign anywhere, so it couldn’️t be that important. As Heather went limp, Amanda finally stopped smothering her, letting her victim go.

“Oh…Heather…” Amanda grinned, finally slipping the sleeping girl out of her shirt. Standing up, Amanda hoisted Heather up and flung her over her shoulder, carrying her over to the trees, Amanda would dump her on the grassy ground lightly. They were barley hidden, but it was less conspicuous than the park bench. Amanda plopped down, school girl pinning Heather. While she waited for Heather to wake up, Amanda reached and began to play with her soft purple hair, arranging it so it covered her face, making Amanda very amused indeed.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:16 am

Amanda smiled, continuing to squeeze and squeeze. For a brief moment, she remembered that there was some rule somewhere which said don’️t knock out and rape people…but it wasn’️t on a sign anywhere, so it couldn’️t be that important. As Heather went limp, Amanda finally stopped smothering her, letting her victim go.

“Oh…Heather…” Amanda grinned, finally slipping the sleeping girl out of her shirt. Standing up, Amanda hoisted Heather up and flung her over her shoulder, carrying her over to the trees, Amanda would dump her on the grassy ground lightly. They were barley hidden, but it was less conspicuous than the park bench. Amanda plopped down, school girl pinning Heather. While she waited for Heather to wake up, Amanda reached and began to play with her soft purple hair, arranging it so it covered her face, making Amanda very amused indeed.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:24 am

Leaning back against the bench, unconscious from the smother, Heather would finally be released from the girl's shirt, where she would have fallen to her side if Amanda didn't keep her up.

She would be lifted up by the girl over her shoulder and brought over to the trees, rested on the grass as Amanda would get her in the schoolgirl pin. After a few second, she would finally start to come to, slowly opening her eyes and finding her hair in her face. She would shake her head, trying to get it out as she would see Amanda on top of her, pinning her arms down with her legs. "Wh...egh..y-you can't be serious.." She would say, blushing deep as she looked up at the girl, lying there underneath her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:34 am

“Yes I can, I just choose not to.” Amanda giggled in response to being told she can’️t be series. As she looked down on the immobilized Heather, who was now totally at her mercy, Amanda couldn’️t help but giggle as Heather tried to get rid of the hair in her face. “It’️s difficult to see when you…have…your…if you…your hair is purple! YEAH!”

Amanda became slightly, visibly, frustrated as she couldn’️t pull off an insult, so naturally she slid down a bit from Heather, moving her arms so that they pinned Heather’️s wrists, so that Amanda could give Heather’️s exposed cleavage a teasing nibble. “Dammit…this is hard, parks need to have lendable ropes!” Amanda groaned, finding it hard to tease Heather and keep her pinned. But, soon, Amanda had a better idea. Slipping her feet up, Amanda sat on Heather’️s stomach and kept her arms pinned down, kicking off her sandals to reveal her bare feet. ”AH HA!” Amanda laughed, planting her bare feet over Heather’️s mouth and nose.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:23 pm

"Eh...What??...Whatever very funny..Now let me go!" Heather would let out, struggling under her a bit as she glared up at her, her face a deep red. "Y-you can't do something like this w-we aren't in the ring! Th-this is a local park I-I mean.." She let out, looking around at where they were, quite confused. "H...hold on...where are we?"

Clearly, Heather hadn't been to this area of the park within the trees, not seeing anyone around either before the girl would slide down, starting to nibble ar her cleavage. "Aah..A-amanda I said let me go!!" She would watch as she girl slid slipped her feet up, kicking her sandals off. Heather would stare at her, her eyes widened before the girl planted her feet in her face, causing Heather to let out a muffled groan, trying to move her head away as quickly as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:30 pm

“Hehehe…we’️re in a little area I found one day EXPLORING! No one ever comes in here, so we won’️t be distracted by anyone. We can have all the fun we want.” Amanda laughed down at the helpless Heather as she squirmed and tried to get away, babbling about how it was a local park. Amanda didn’️t really care.

“Nope, I’️m not going to let you go that easy. I think us being here at the same time was a sign that we should play more often. I’️m certain of it, and I’️ve been thinking of playing with you ever since our last match.” Amanda slid her feet further, forcing them to smother Heather’️s mouth and nose even as she tried in van to mover her head away. Keeping Heather down, Amanda’️s foot would poke at her lips, trying to force Heather to lick them or poke inside, getting really confident as she dominated Heather.

Last edited by 199 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Those words that Amanda said about no one coming to the area that they were in would cause Heather's heart to sink. She was truly at the mercy of the girl it seemed unless she could find some way to get out of the predicament that she had found herself suddenly thrust into.

As she kept trying to move her head away, it seemed completely useless, Amanda's feet remaining on her face regardless of where she turned. She was prevented completely from breathing as Amanda planted her feet on her mouth and blocked her nose, putting Heather in quite the embarrassing panic as the girl kept her down. She would feel her foot poking at her lips, knowing what Amanda was suggesting, and would let out a muffled groan of refusal, struggling still underneath Amanda, keeping up her efforts at trying to escape.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next