by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strolls are for Relaxing

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Strolls are for Relaxing Empty Strolls are for Relaxing

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:34 am

Strolls are for Relaxing 921628-KC19FCL.jpg

There are times when one really needs to take his or her mind off things and really take that time to oneself. For Heather, this was one of those times. It seemed that in the recent weeks, Heather has suddenly met quite a few new people, ones that she could call both friend and foe. One that even seems to idolize her, and in turn want to do alot of more sensual things to her, alot of which she's been able to do. She just needed a break from all that. She just needed time to herself and to think.

Here she was now, taking a little stroll in the local park, one that was actually the area that she talked with Taylor that one night that ended up leading to absolutely nowhere and just bringing them back to square one. She would let out a little sigh thinking about that. It was the late afternoon now, going into the evening. The sun setting gave the entire area a nice orange tint, setting the mood almost.

Heather would stretch herself out a bit, spotting a bench where she figured she could just sit back and relax on. She would throw the back of her coat up so she could sit, taking a seat down and crossing her legs, letting out another long sigh as she would lie back onto the bench. "Haah...you really never know what each day is gonna bring around here.." Heather would let out, shaking her head as she did, her eyes slowly closing so Heather could rest a little more.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strolls are for Relaxing Empty Re: Strolls are for Relaxing

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:53 am

Amanda Clare, for her part, was exploring her new surroundings, getting used to AFW and the area. She had been looking for a small park to relax in, not a huge and crowded one like Yoyogi, but something that she might even find empty. She thought she had found it with this place. And she needed it too, after her friend John stole her propeller cap, she was truly frustrated and needed some time to let off steam. Wearing a black tea shirt, which didn’️t expose but didn’️t downplay her bosom, and short denim shorts, Amanda began to poke around.

After wandering about for a bit, Amanda decided to explore the more wooded areas. Strolling around through the trees, taking a big breath, Amanda was soaking in the sun and warm energy that a walk in a beautiful and empty park. She could hear birds tweeting and the fresh air was truly a good feeling. Soon she came to a tall tree and jumped a bit, grabbing one of the branches and hanging from it. She had a lot to think about, not just about her lost propeller cap. Some of the people she had met recently, the strong and powerful John, the ridiculous Tai, they were very fascinating people. But her mind kept drifting back to the girl named Heather. Strong, powerful, so fun to dominate yet so tough… “If I don’️t watch it I’️ll get a crush on her…” Amanda chuckled to herself, but of course, she already had.

Soon Amanda lept down….and within a few moments of strolling…managed to come across that very same Heather. Amanda gasped in surpise, until she realized Heather was apparently napping….Amanda, though a NICE girl, was somewhat evil…at first she thought to go over and talk to Heather….then she thought better of it.

Instead of going over to talk to her, Amanda crept up as silently as she could behind her, and then, with no warning, quickly slipped her arms around Heather’️s throat, in a sudden tight sleeper hold! “HEATHER! So good to see you!”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 am

Resting her eyes as she was, Heather didn't notice Amanda sneaking up on her at all. In fact it was the last thing she was expecting. She saw no reason for anyone to come in and intrude on her rest, but of course Amanda didn't feel that same way. Heather would suddenly feel the girl's arms wrap around her neck, causing her eyes to shoot open as she locked in the tight sleeper.

"Gaagh!! Wh-who??" Heather would let out before she would hear the girl's voice, looking over her shoulder and immediately recognizing her. The girl that she beat but ended up knocking her out and taking her back to her Apartment. "A-amanda!? You??" Heather would let out, reaching up for her arms, frantically trying to pull them away. "L-let g-go of me!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:05 am

Amanda giggled as she slipped her arms around Heather’️s neck. It had worked perfectly, Heather was taken completely by surprise (and why shouldn’️t she be, simply relaxing on a park bench? What mean lady would interrupt?) and was now caught in Amanda’️s grip. As Heather finally realized who she was, she tried to escape, trying to pull Amanda’️s arms off of her.

Amanda tightened her hold, moving from an overly enthusiastic playfully tight hold to an actual submission hold, partially because she didn’️t want to let go just yet, and partially because she knew Heather could easily take a few brief moments of it. Giggling she leaned into Heather while she squeezed, her cheek against Heather’️s cheek. “Heh…fancy meeting you here…I was just thinking about you…” Amanda whispered, now intimately close to Heather from behind the bench. “Awww, quit struggling, I’️m just teasing.” As she whispered again, Amanda slowly ramped down the pressure of the hold, knowing a cataclysmic Heather attack might soon follow if she didn’️t.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 am

As Amanda suddenly tightened the sleeper to an actual submission hold, Heather would grit her teeth, her struggles freezing a bit from the feeling. She couldn't believe what was happening, and if the girl was anything like she was last time, she knew that she was in for a long night if she was to mess with her for too long. She would feel her press her cheek against her, hearing her whispers, causing her to blush deeply. "Wh-what??.you.." Heather would let out, unable to really do much because of the surprise of those words before she would feel her loosen the hold just a bit.

"O-ok y-you got me..now I..came here to relax s-so you can let me go now." Heather would let out in an incredibly hopeful tone, most of her thinking her pleas would go unheard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:16 am

Amanda smiled as Heather tried, in vain, to defuse the situation right there. She was not letting heather go anywhere, the fact that she was not attacking Heather only meant that it suited Amanda not to continue attacking Heather. Amanda still had her arms draped around Heatther’️s neck and shoulders, but was no longer actively squeezing the attractive wrestler.

“Let you go? But if I do that you might leave, and then we couldn’️t enjoy each others company.” Amanda was still whispering softly, her cheek still rubbing up against Heather’️s, her body still behind her and behind the bench. Amanda leaned a bit and softly kissed Heather’️s cheek, she wanted to show her soft side, and hoped her seductive and more pleasant moves might make Heather less prone to run off. “I can’️t let you’️ll go if you run away…will you run away?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:23 am

Feeling Amanda completely loosen the hold, just draping her arms over her now, Heather would click her tongue. The girl wasn't squeezing anymore, but with her arms there she knew all she had to do was pull those arms up and squeeze to lock that sleeper hold right back in in an instant. All that would cause Heather to grit her teeth a bit.

"Tch..I-I was only planning on relaxing today anyways.." Heather would let out, though Amanda's whispers were causing shivers to run through her body. Feeling that kiss on her cheek would just ass to her shivers before she would hear the girl continue on. "I...f..forget it Amanda a-alright?? I'm not staying here and playing your games!" Heather would let out, shaking her head, her face a complete blush as she would reach for her arms, trying to push them off her, but not getting up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:31 am

Amanda smirked a bit as Heather protested, but she could feel the shivers of Heather, and in turn her own goose bumps, as Amanda whispered into her ear, she could feel that Heather was stimulated on some level by her. As Heather tried to reach for Amanda’️s arms, though, Amanda would tighten her grip. It would be a noteable preasure for Heather, it wouldn’️t hurt but it wouldn’️t be welcome, enough to remind Heather that Amanda could choke her out right there.

“Shhhh….” Ammanda whispered, kissing hear cheek again, then moving millimeters from heather’️s ear and whispering. “We can relax…we can relax together, but I don’️t want you to run away…” Amanda smiled, kissing around the skin near her ear before trying to use her grip to turn Heather a bit towards Amanda. She put her lips close to Amanda’️s, barley a centimeter away, but never touched, wanting to see if Heather had the confidence and the desire to do so.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:52 am

Hearing her shush her and feeling Amanda's lips on her cheek again, she would click her tongue as she felt the girl tighten her grip when she tried to free herself. It was clear that Amanda wasn't letting her go anywhere.

"Guh..that's...Do I have any choice in the matter?" Heather would let out before Amanda would turn her a bit towards her, causing her to stare at the girl, blinking a couple times as her lips were just centimeters away from her own. She would gulp a little, blushing incredibly deeply, almost in a trance before she would shake her head, shutting her eyes tight. "N-no! Enough alright!?"She would let out, trying to pull herself away from Amanda.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 am

SO close… Amanda almost had Heather willingly kiss her, something she would have thoroughly enjoyed, but it was not yet meant to be. Regardless, Amanda wanted her kiss, and Amanda would get her kiss. Keeping her arms locked into place, Amanda pushed forward while Heather’️s eyes were shut, forcing her lips gently onto Heather as she gave her a stunning, passionate, yet soft kiss.

Amanda smiled as she did this, keeping the kiss in place for as long as she could, before finally releasing Heather from it. At the same time, she let Heather’️s neck go. But, she wasn’️t done yet. With a quick movement, Amanda had rounded the bench and was scooting in next to Heather, cuddling up against her side and resting her head on Heather’️s breast. “I KNOW the problem isn’️t that I’️m not pretty…” Amanda teased, trying to slip an arm behind Heather’️s back to hug her while she got comfy

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down