Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strolls are for Relaxing

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Strolls are for Relaxing - Page 9 Empty Re: Strolls are for Relaxing

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:37 am

"Mmmph!!!" Heather let out a muffled protest at Amanda's words, blushing deep and groaning in frustration as she heard the girl call her cute. Even worse was the girl asking her a question when she clearly knew that Heather couldn't respond. She would feel her nipples poking at her cheeks, the girl's bare breasts embarrassing her quite a bit.

Finally, she would be able to catch a breath, though as soon as she went to talk she would be silenced yet again, earning another muffled groan before the girl would at least lift her breasts off a few inches, saying what she did. "Haah..egh..d..don't..call me that..I'm not cute.." Heather let out, gritting her teeth a bit as she tried to catch her breath. She was going to tell the girl that she would indeed worship her breasts to avoid getting smothered again, but her words got to her a bit too much.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:40 am

Amanda, not knowing Heather planned to capitulate, just heard more defiance. “Yes, yes you are. When your down here like this your VERY cute, my cute little prisoner. And my DEFIANT prisoner. You need a BIT more conditioning.” Amanda smiled.

Suddenly, Amanda’️s breasts closed down again, but instead of just smothering her, she used her left breast to smash Heather’️s face, then her right to smack the other side of Heather’️s face. Not giving her a second to recover, she dropped down again, squeezing and pressing into Heather, suffocating her, keeping the hold until just before she felt Heather might pass out, then only then releasing it.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:48 am

"Nh..I..Am not!!" Heather yelled back at Amanda, refusing the idea of her being cute. In all honesty it was the last thing Heather wanted to hear people call her. She always saw herself as a pretty tough girl, not one to act cutely in any sort of way, but hearing Amanda say it here and with such certainty definitely threw her off.

Immediately after though, Heather would feel the girl squish her face with her left breast, feeling her smack the side of her face with her right, sending her in quite the daze before she pressed them down onto her face again, not giving her any room to breathe. Heather's struggles would slowly die as the girl kept that smother in, just about to pass out before suddenly Amanda would lift her breasts, leaving Heather gasping for air. "aagh..f-fine..I'll do it...n..no more..please.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:54 am

“Really? Hmmm, I’️m not sure if I should trust you, after refusing for so long and being so defiant.” . Amanda’️s breasts hung over Heather’️s face as she kept them quote close, an imposing threat ready to come down on Heather any second.

Soon, though…after a bit of a pause, to be sure, Amanda finally used her tight grip around Heather’️s body to flip Heather over for the third time, once again leaving Heather on top, her face lightly parked against Amanda’️s breasts. She loosened her grip on Heather, so Heather’️s hands might be free to probe about and massage as she wished, thinking Heather didn’️t want to try for a breakout “Well, get going.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:56 am

"Gh...w-well..." Heather had no idea what to say back to Amanda to convince her that she was going to do it. She saw those breasts hovering over her face, the girl able to drop them back down onto her anytime she wanted to. Fortunately for her, seconds later she would find them turned over again, Heather on top.

Hearing her words, Heather would bite her lip and nod her head, knowing she had to get to work right away. She would bring her hands up to the girl's breasts, reluctantly massaging them a bit before she would slowly lower her face a bit, starting to suck and lick at the girl's nipple, a deep blush on her face in embarrassment the whole time she did it, hating what she was doing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:04 am

“Mmmm, that’️s my cute Heather.” Amanda smiles, teasing a bit as Heather continued to work her hands over Amanda’️s breasts. If Amanda thought that she was pushing Heather to much, she shoved that thought aside as Amanda moaned. Heather’️s hands had been replaced by her lips, as she kissed and licked Amanda’️s breasts, making Amanda’️s eyes slowly close from the please. “Mmmm…good….good…that feals really good Heather…”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:07 am

Heather groaned out in frustration as she heard the girl call her cute again. If she didn't have to do what she was doing in fear of being smothered again, she would stop right there at that word. She hat to try and ignore it the best she could and continue her worshipping, as much as she hated it. She would continue to suck at the girl's nipple before she would move to the other one, massaging the breast the wasn't sucking at with her hands. She was trying to give the girl as much pleasure as she could so she could quickly get this over with, wanting it to end as soon as possible.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 am

“Mmmm….” Amanda moaned and groaned, she loved this almost as much as she loved smothering Heather. “Very good…you know if it makes you feel better, you’️re not cute at all when your fighting. You can get a little scary…..buuuut, right now your sooo cute it’️s wonderful!

“Okay..hehe…mmm that wzas very good, but we’️re done with this game. New rules! The rules of this new game are…it’️s a race! I want you to roll over on top of me, you understand a 69 position right…cutey?”
Amanda was pushing this cutey thing a little too hard, she’️d have to stop and probably would make this the last time she said it.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:27 am

"Kh..not even..I'm not cute at all.." She would let out, a frustrated look on her face as she shook her head. She wished Amanda would stop suggesting that, but she wasn't the only one. Nearly every girl she fought called her that, and it was more than frustrating to her.

Heather would let out a sigh as Amanda would tell her she was done with worshiping her breasts, however her next suggestion would cause her to stare at her in disbelief, blinking a few times. That she would suggest such a thing would cause Heather to blush deeply before she would shake her head. "N-no way, I'm not doing that. I worshiped your breasts, no way am I doing anything with that." Heather would let out, shaking her head again as she would go to pick herself up from Amanda, wanting to end it and get up and off of her and the bed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:33 am

“Buh…but…I even made sure we’️d BOTH do it just cause I liked you…I see, your afraid I’️ll wi…HEY!” Suddenly, while Amanda was trying to pride Heather into compliance, Heather tried to get up from the bed and get away! “Prisoners don’️t just walk out, there’️s like…rules! Your supposed to defeat me if you want to escape!”

Amanda quickly got to her elbows as she saw Heather pick herself up, and then sped after Heather, trying to bounce up and tackle Heather back to the bed. “And I was so wide open to! I’️ll have to punish you!” Amanda would try to tackle Heather down and get back on top, putting her in the dominant position again.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down