Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strolls are for Relaxing

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Strolls are for Relaxing - Page 8 Empty Re: Strolls are for Relaxing

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:54 am

"Mmmnnn..." Heather was almost entranced as Amanda would keep the kiss locked on after her climax. As she removed the strapon, Heather could feel a relief pour over her body, but she was still melting in the girl's kiss until she finally broke it. Heather would stare up at Amanda, blinking her eyes a few times as she breathed in and out heavily.

She felt the girl straddle her chest, the length of the strapon nearly touching her face as she heard the words she said. Heather would drop silent for a couple of seconds before she heard the girl's suggestion, shaking her head. "C-come on..d-don't do that.." Heather let out, writhing around underneath her a bit as the girl's strapon covered in Heather's cum hovered over her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:02 am

“Hehhe….you liked kissing me, didn’️t you? We’️ll have more fun like that latter, I want to play with you a bit more.” Amanda was very giggly right now, almost bubbly, as she also loved what had just happened. In the meantime, Amanda continued to let the strap on hover above her, taunting and teasing Heather, before she finally unclipped it and tossed it away.

“I tease hard, I’️m too mean.” Amanda giggled, then she slowly leaned down, her breasts now centimeters away from Heather’️s face. Suddenly, she gripped her arms around Heather’️s body, and rolled the two of them around, Heather’️s head resting on Amanda’️s breasts. “I think my breasts need a bit more attention, I just loved feeling you in there before, why don’️t you worship them a bit?” Amanda giggled, not smothering Heather but demanding that she play with them.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:47 am

"Gh..s-says who?" Heather responded to Amanda's words about her liking kissing her. She would grit her teeth at how much the girl was giggling with her words, seemingly enjoying the whole situation quite a bit. Heather would continue to stare at the strapon that hovered over her face before Amanda would finally unclip it and toss it away, leading Heather to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Gh..Maybe a bit.." Heather let out as the girl started to lean down, bringing her breasts closer and closer to her face. Heather would blush deep in embarrassment and nervousness, thinking she was going to engulf her face with them again before suddenly she would be rolled around, her head resting on her breasts, Heather trying to pull up as much as she could to get away from them. "Wh..what?? D-don't be ridiculous.." Heather let out at her demand, staring down at them, blushing deeper.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:29 am

“A bit?” Amanda smirked, her giggling subsiding as she flipped the two of them over, her arms behind Heather’️s back, more like lightly hugging her instead of actually holding her down. “You were melting, so was I…hehe…” Amanda related, thinking about the very long and pationant kiss they had shared.

“Ridiculous?!” Amanda let out, hearing Heather refuse as she tried to pull away from her breasts, as if to avoid them. Amanda didn’️t do anything to actively stop her, wanting Heather to submit to her will rather being physically forced. “It’️s not ridiculous, I’️m not using any toys or hurting you, I’️m just ordering my prisoner to kiss my breasts, make them feel really nice, do whatever you think works. But do a good job,” Amanda added that last bit a bit teasingly.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:38 am

"Egh...d-don't get ahead of yourself o-ok? It..wasn't that much." Heather would respond, blushing deep as Amanda would talk about their kiss yet again. The girl definitely seemed to have liked that kiss and was nearly fantasizing over it it seemed as she held her atop her, though just in a light hug, giving her room to move away.

"Egh..y-yes it's ridiculous!" Heather yelled back before Amanda would go on about how it wasn't that bad. Heather was thinking otherwise. While it wasn't painful and she wasn't using any toys, worshipping those things that nearly cost her her fight against her twice wasn't something that Heather was readily about to do. She would bite her lip a bit though, knowing that she had to as her prisoner before she would slowly lean back down. She would reluctantly bring her lips to the girl's nipple, kissing it for a second before she would quickly pull her head away, shaking it. "Egh..y-you can't be actually serious.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:50 am

Amanda groaned a bit, feeling Heather start to kiss, but then refuse to go any further. “Awww, come on. Do you really need some help?” Amanda chuckled, then her hug started to become a bit tighter, squeezing Heather, almost as if trying to project strength in order to induce Heather to cooperate.

Meanwhile, Amanda used the slowly strengthen, though not yet painful, hug to pull Heather’️s body closer into Amanda’️s, forcing Heather’️s face closer to Amanda’️s breasts, which was rising up to meat her. Soon Amanda might be in danger of a bear hug, or a smother, which ever amused Amanda.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:09 am

"Nh..I...Ah?" Heather was trying to think of what to say back before Amanda would start to squeeze her a little tightly in the hug, showing her the strength that she could put behind it, but only a taste of it. Heather was really having no choice in this when it came down to it, and it was clear that Amanda was trying to get her to follow orders without being forced.

She felt the girl start to pull her body closer to her's, seeing those breasts come closer and closer to her face. It was as if they were taunting her, and Heather just couldn't stand it. She was about to do it, but thinking, there was no way she would worship her breasts. She would start to struggle in the hug, trying to push her way out of it and escape having to worship them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:16 am

“Squeeeeezing.” Amanda let out only one word as she felt Heather trying to get away, her arms constricting tightly. Using that strength, Amanda rolled once more, positioning her body so it was on top of Heather’️s body again, pressing together.

“And I thought I could use the carrot…tsk…” Amanda sighed, as she slowly slide upwards, her huge breasts sliding over Heather’️s face, covering her mouth and nose, blocking out her eyes, leaving only her bare, firm breasts for Heather to see as she began to slowly rub deeper and deeper, suffocating the poor girl.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:27 am

"Aaagh!" Heather would let out as Amanda would start to squeeze her extra hard, really sending a wave of pain through her before Amanda would roll again, making it so Heather was on the bottom yet again. She would grit her teeth, looking up at her as she struggled within Amanda's constricting squeezing.

"Gh..agh..w-wait n-mmm!!" Heather would go to let out before Amanda would slide her breasts over her face, covering her vision and airways as her breasts seemed to swallow her face. She felt her start to rub them in, pushing her in deeper and deeper, causing Heather to let out muffled groans of embarrassment in panic as she writhed around, trying to find a way to breathe.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 am

Amanda loved this, she wasn’️t sure why she gave Heather so many chances to avoid it, considering how much she loved smothering people, especially Heather. “Ohhh, your so cute. Wait for what?” Amanda giggled, calling her cute as she kept smothering, her nipples poking heather’️s cheeks, her bare skin of her breasts rubbing against Heather as she tried to breath.

Finally, Amanda let her have a breath, slowly lifting up just a centimeter or two, letting a small amount of air in, before coming right back down again, smothering her more and more with her delicious breasts. Finally, for real, Amanda slid off a few inches, even making it so Heather could talk. “Yes? What am I waiting for, cutey?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down