Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, Daaharu, Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 8 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:22 am

Heather would continue her struggles, trying her best to push Amanda off her. It was incredibly embarrassing having the girl's bare ass shoved her in her face, and her air was completely cut off as well. As she fought to push the girl's thighs, she would be stopped as Amanda would grab her wrists, pinning them down onto the mat.

At Amanda's words, she would let out a muffled groan, her legs sliding and writhing around on the mat as she fought to get air. Her face was completely red underneath Amanda's ass, kicking her legs around, twisting and turning. Though slowly her struggles were starting to weaken as her oxygen was completely cut off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 8 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 am

Amanda had to admit, she always loved this. Any kind of smothering, the sensation of having her opponent writhing and gasping underneath her, the dominance, it was all very arousing to her. She also freely admitted she liked to be smothered too, but this was much more desirable. She was very, very tempted to KO Heather…

…so that’️s exactly what Amanda tried to do. “Now, it’️s time to go to sleep. We’️re going to have so much fun when you wake up!” Amanda exclaimed, as she continued to sit on Heather’️s face, pressing down harder as she pinned Heather down, feeling Heather weakening.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:40 am

As the girl seemed to enjoy the position that she had on top of her. Heather could feel herself slowly fading from the embarrassing position, being suffocated by Amanda's bare ass. It was an incredibly humiliating position to be in in front of the capacity crowd, and after she won the match too, it made it all that much worse.

Hearing Amanda's words, Heather would let out a little muffled yell after a few seconds, it taking a few seconds for her to realize what the girl meant. Heather would start struggling even harder, but all that was doing was causing her energy to sap even more as she would slowly slow down again, eventually her struggles going to a complete stop as she would pass out underneath Amanda's ass.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:46 am

“Ohhh…sleeping…” Amanda smiled, though she stayed on for a few moments to make sure the job was done. “Mmmm…and to think, all you had to do was not call them fake…”

And with that, Amanda sat up, pulled her pants up, and scooped Heather up in a cradle, carrying her out of the ring. It was her turn to ignore chears and boos.

Winner by submission

Heather Sutherland…

Then Amanda had a spaz attack.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8