» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 4 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:09 am

Heather would continue to fight against Amanda, not wanting to let her keep the offensive on her. She needed to get back at her as quickly as she could and she needed to start it here. Unfortunately, Amanda was doing quite well, bracing herself nicely as she would keep Heather pinned against the corner. It was heavily frustrating and Heather was fuming inside.

Soon she would feel Amanda push against her hard, before she would pull her arm away, backhanding her chest, the part that isn't covered by her bikini top. Heather would let out a yell as the backhand stung her chest quite a bit. She would let out a groan before she would try to kick her knee up, trying to knee her in the gut.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 4 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:14 am

And Amanda was doing so well…
She had grown confident, as the managed to just pin Heather against the corner. It was a pretty good position to be in, but she was having trouble staying in that position and she knew it. The more she tried to keep Heather in, the more energy she was expending. The backhard was designed to weaken Heather, and it connected, but it rather had the opposite effect.

As soon as her hand struck Heather, Amanda smiled a bit. She could tell it hurt Heather, and that she had some damage. But within a few moments, Heather’️s knee had shot up into Amanda’️s gut, and connected with a solid thud.

“Ohhhhh….” Amanda moaned. Moaning in pain, Amanda clutched her stomach, the shot to her belly had hurt a lot and severely winded her. Amanda backed off, needing space for a few moments to catch her breath.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 am

As the backhand stung her chest like it did, Heather would try and use that to fuel her frustration with the knee. Ramming into Amanda's stomach successfully, she would watch as the girl started to back off. Heather figured this was her chance to really turn it around on the girl. She had a plan, quite the risky plan, but she was going to try it nonetheless.

Heather would reach behind her, gripping the top rope as she would start to pull herself up, she would jump and get herself on the second rope before she would leap off towards Amanda. She was trying to jump towards her and land on her shoulders to try and clasp her legs around her head to attempt to bring her down with a hurricanrana.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 am

While Amanda was still trying to recover, Heather seemed to be preparing her evil plan. While she was stil coughing and catching her breath, Heather was already on the second rope. By the time Amanda looked up, Heather was flying at her, her legs clasped around Amanda’️s head like some kind of Machiavellian death trap!

“FUCK…AGGHHH!!” Soon, Amanda was flipped and sent flying into the mat, neck and back first, causing Amanda to explode with pain, writhing on the floor as she arched her back and held it. That move had clearly taken a lot out of her, she was pretty vulnerable on the floor like that, her eyes closed as she held her back in pain.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:29 am

As Heather perfectly leaped off the ropes and landed on the girl's shoulders, successfully flowing right into the hurricanrana, Heather would smirk widely, thinking she had her. She would get on her feet, seeing Amanda lying there on the ground completely vulnerable. Letting out a little laugh, Heather would quickly get herself back down on the girl, straddling her stomach as she would try to reach and pin the girl's wrists to the mat.

"You wanna touch me so badly? You wanna grope my breasts? Well why don't you take a closer look at them if you like them so much." Heather would let out, trying to shuffle herself up a little bit and plant her breasts down on Amanda's face, trying to lock the girl in a breast smother.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:37 am

(I changed my mind again. From now until the end of time, Amanda will be represented by pink.)

Amanda grunted as she opened her eyes, to find her wrists pinned down to the mat, and her opponent seaming to interrogate her. In-between each question, which were obviously rhetorical, Amanda would talk over her to provide and unsolicited answer. “Yes, I do.” Amanda replied to the first question, “Again, you mean, and yes.” Amanda replied to the second question. Despite the extreme pain the move had put her in, it had not silenced her playful streak.

What DID effectively silence her was two rather attractive breasts descending down onto her face. The only thing that made Amanda unhappy was that Heather had far too much cloth between her and her breasts. “Mmmmf, mmmm. Mmmfff mffff mfffffff mmmmm! Mffaa Mffaaa Mffaaa Mmffaa!!!!” Whatever Amanda had said to Heather was swallowed up by the smother, but it was obvious Heather was being laughed at.

Last edited by 199 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:44 am

"Gh.." Heather would let out after what she said, hearing Amanda's responses while she was talking. The fact that she was responding to her like she was, still claiming that she does want to do all those things was more than frustrating. She was hoping that what she would have stopped her attitude with that hurricanrana, but it seemed that Amanda was still going at it with what she was saying, no signs of her holding back at all it seemed, and that was quite aggravating to Heather.

Shutting her up though, Heather would press her breasts onto Amanda's face, cutting off her air in the smother. She would hear the girl's muffled words, but could more than enough make out her laughing, causing Heather to grit her teeth. "Wh-what the hell is so funny! Y-you won't be laughing when you pass out in there!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:52 am

(I lied, from now until the end of time the color will be FF0080)

“Mmmmmmm mmm mmmmmmm mmm!” Amanda replied, explaining exactly why the situation was so amusing. In truth, at first Amanda quite liked this position. It’️s not like Heather was an unattractive person…in fact, she was not only physically beautiful, but also quite strong and admirable. She had very nice breasts, and it wasn’️t too bad to have them all over her face. But, unfortunately, Amanda realized that she was getting a little light headed.

Heather was tightening the hold, really cutting her air off, and talking and expending air had been a mistake. Now, Amanda wasn’️t sure what to do. If Heather were bare chested, she could probably kiss and lick Heather into letting go, but the clothes made that hard. Her hands were caught, and she really couldn’️t get them out. All she could do was desperately kick her feet forwards and backwards, hoping one of her sneakers could be bent back far enough to connect with heather and at least remind Heather that Amanda had not been taken out of action.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:58 am

"Whatever" Heather would let out as the girl tried to talk but all her words would be muffled by her breasts. Heather realized it would be impossible for her to answer her question, but she wasn't about to lift her breasts up to let her do so. She wanted to knock her out right here and finish her quickly. She knew if she let the girl have her way, she wouldn't stand too much of a chance if she got overly sensual with her. She just had to keep this smother held in until she passed out.

Unfortunately for Heather, she was finding that Amanda wasn't just going to let her smother her out. She would feel the girl's legs start kicking, causing her to bump up a bit a couple times. She would try to put her leg on top of Amanda's to stop her from kicking, but instead it would aid Amanda, as the girl kicked up it would knock Heather to the side, unbalancing her and forcing her to lift her breasts from Amanda's face, though she would quickly try to scramble back on her and put the smother back on her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:04 am

This hold was getting too much, joking aside, she was on the verge of losing consciousness. She had to admit, there were worse ways to lose, but loosing was unacceptable. Fortunately, her counter attack took Heather down long enough to temporarily loosen the smoother, forcing Heather to get off of Amanda.

Amanda gasped out loudly as she managed to suck in some air. It also gave her a second to respond to her question. “It’️s funny because I usually start the smothering, and your breasts are hot by the way…hey!” . Unfortunately, it didn’️t take too long for Heather to crawl back onto of Amanda, and lock in the smother again. While Amanda had managed to get air, a smother could end the match. Fortunately, this time she managed to get her hands free, and used her strong arms to wrap around Heather’️s body and squeeze very hard, a bearhug while she was being smothered.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next