Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 5 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:08 am

Heather would click her tongue in frustration as she was forced off of Amanda. It felt like it was just a matter of seconds before she would make Amanda pass out underneath her. Stopping the girl in such a way would have been perfect, but she was interrupted by Amanda's kicking. Heather thought it was no matter though as she would try to get herself back on top of Amanda.

Hearing the girl's words would cause her to blush a little, gritting her teeth as she would try to lock in another smother. "Gh-sh-shut up! I--haagh!!?" Heather would let out in surprise as she would suddenly feel Amanda's arms wrap around her, squeezing her hard in a bearhug as her breasts were pressed against the girl's face. Needless to say, there was no way she could maintain the smother in this position. She would plant her hands on the mat, trying her best to push herself up to try and escape from the bearhug that was actually taking quite a toll out of her with how much pressure was being applied.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 5 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:15 am

Amanda took another gasp as Heather attempted to pull out of the bear hug, ending the smother right away. “You don’️t like when people comment on how beautiful you are, do you? I find that odd. . Amanda stated this very matter of factly, as she tried her best to squeeze harder and harder, wanting to do as much damage as she could. “Be comfortable with yourself.” .

And with that bit of advice, after giving Heather a pretty decent amount of time to respond, Amanda would attempt to use the bear hug to flip Heather over onto her back. If she did this, she’️d try to slide up, releasing Heather’️s body and using her hands to grab Heather’️s head and stuff it into her much less covered cleavage, capturing Heather in her own breast smother. She did forget about Heather’️s hands, however…

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:28 am

"Haah?? Th-that's not.." Heather would let out as she heard Amanda's words, causing her blush to deepen as she would shake her head, continuing to try her hardest to force herself out of the bearhug that the girl had applied on her. Hearing her next words, Heather would grit her teeth a bit. "I-I AM comfortable with myself!" Heather would let out through her groans of pain as Amanda made the pressure in the hug harder and harder, making it even hard for her to breathe.

Suddenly though, Heather would feel Amanda flip the two of them over, leaving Heather on her back and the girl on top of her. If that wasn't enough, Heather's eyes would widen as Amanda grabbed her head, stuffing it into her breasts and locking her in her own smother. While Heather's breasts were a sizable pair, they didn't match the size of the huge breasts that Amanda had that would engulf Heather's face. Heather would let out a muffled groan, kicking her legs as she would try to push up at the girl's sides, frantically trying to get her off her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 am

“I said you were hot, you said shut up. But, alas, you’️re confusing me.” Amanda responded, just before pulling her and putting her on her back. Amanda smiled with pleasure as she trapped Heather in this position. She knew Heather would complain latter, and she could say that Heather started it, but in truth Amanda wanted this from the beginning, The feeling of Heather in her cleavage, her hot breath against her breasts, it was very arousing. Heather could no doubt feel it as Amanda’️s nipples hardened, brushing against Heather’️s cheek despite the cloth of the bikini.

Despite that, though, Amanda was taking a pretty good beating up the side of her body. Failing to secure Heather’️s legs was a mistake, Heather was getting really good and REALLY hard hits on her sides. Amanda had to release her hands from their grip on Heather, hoping she could press down with her body well enough to get her hands on Heather’️s wrists, but it was very tricky, Heather was moving quickly and Amanda was almost bounced off as she let go.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:39 am

As Heather was pinned down, Amanda's massive breasts pressing against her face in the smother, she could feel the girl's hardened nipples brushing against her cheek through her bikini top, causing her to let out another muffled groan, twisting and turning in a panic underneath the girl. The feeling was quite the embarrassing one, and Heather wanted out quick.

Heather was doing her best to get the girl off her, hitting her on her sides as she did. She would feel Amanda start to reach out for her wrists, something that would probably solid her right into the smother. She had to act quick. Trying to kick both her legs, she would put all her energy in trying to buck up her body, trying to force Amanda off her as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 am

“Mmmm…I’️m so glad you have me the idea to smother you.” Again, Amanda wanted this from the beginning. But she liked Heather, she didn’️t want too many complaints latter or accusations. “Dammit, stop moving…ooof!”

Amanda was moving to pin Heather by the wrists, but such a maneuver seriously weakened her hold of Heather. This time, when Heather bucked, Amanda was bounced right off. Landing on the mat was jostling, she rolled onto her back and stared to get up, on one elbow as she turned to look at her former prey.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:52 am

Heather would curse out in her head as she heard Amanda remind her that she starting the act of smothering in the match. Heather would let out a little muffled groan as she continued her struggles, fighting hard to get Amanda off her, and it seemed like her efforts were going to pay off as she would give her that one last buck up, making the girl bounce right off her.

Heather would quickly roll the other way, gasping for air as she would shake her head, her face completely reddened as she fought to get to her feet. "Gh...you have an advantage though I don't have massive balloon sized fake breasts like you do!" Heather would let out at the girl, just letting out her frustrations, though knowing what she was saying was stretching it, especially when she felt them first hand pressed against her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:58 am

“FAKE!” Amanda shouted, gasping as she lay on her back. “That’️s so mean! And I really like you! How could you say that after feeling them? These breasts are totally natural…maybe you just need a closer look.” Amanda nodded her head, as if resolved that that was the only problem.

Slowly, Amanda began to rise from her position on the matt and climbed up to her feet. Looking Heather up and down one more time, she smiled and began to slowly approach. The smirk on her face would clearly show Heather that Amanda was up to no good.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:09 am

"Y-yeah that's right! You heard me!" Heather would let out at Amanda's gasp, hearing her next words. She knew the girl was telling the truth, but she would keep up with her accusation, not giving into what she was saying, that was until she claimed that Heather needed a closer look. "What?? Kh I think I've had a close enough look!"

Heather would brace herself as Amanda approached her with a smirk on her face. The look made Heather quite a bit nervous as she would grit her teeth. Shaking her head she would charge straight at Amanda, trying to leap up and hit her with a high angle dropkick, not wanting to let her do whatever it was that she seemed to be planning.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 am

“No you haven’️t! I’️ve decided that I like you, so you REALLY need to know that these are as real as your soft and delicious ones.” Amanda was wither complimenting Heather or making a veiled threat, or both. Probably both. But that snark that had served her so well throughout most of the match was not going to server her well at the moment, because before Amanda could get to Heather in order to act on this veiled threat, Heather was up on her feet and charging at Amanda.

Amanda’️s eyes widened as she saw Heather coming at her, her booted foot aimed right at her as it connected with her body, bringing her down to the ground. She was stunned for a moment, coughing and rolling a bit as she tried to get away to her corner by rolling on the mat. She was very disoriented by the blow.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next