Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am

"Gh f-forget it! I'll pass." Heather would let out, refusing Amanda's words before she would charge at her. She couldn't let the girl get to her anymore with her sensual approaches and teasing. She had to take control of the match and do it her way for the rest of its duration. If she could do that, she felt like she could pull off the victory.

As she brought Amanda down with the dropkick, Heather would quickly roll and get herself up as she hit the mat. She would watch Amanda start to roll away and head to the corner, a grin coming on her face as she had her idea of her next move. She would wait and let Amanda get into the corner and sit herself up against it before Heather would charge towards her. She would grab the top rope and leap up onto the middle, bouncing off and pushing her legs up in the air, all the while keeping her grip on the top rope which she would use to pull her legs back quickly, trying to collide them with Amanda's chest hard in a Rope aided corner dropkick.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:36 am

“So you admit they’️re real…” Amanda moaned, still defiant, as she sarcastically replied to Heather’️s refusal. Amanda was in a bad way, all of a sudden Heather seemed to be taking back control. Amanda had just managed to sit herself up in the corner when Heather came charging at her. “W-wait!” Amanda blurted out, but it was no use, Heather expertly leapt off the middle rope and came smashing down into Amanda, her boots landing solidly on Heather’️s breasts.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh….ooooooo…” Amanda screamed at the intense pain, cupping her breasts and leaning back against the corner post. Her eyes were nearly tearing up. Heather knew right where to hit Amanda, and almost certainly had felt Amanda’️s very real breasts under her boots as she smashed them. Amanda was completely dazed as she sat in the corner.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:57 am

"N-no I didn't...UGH!!" Heather would let out in frustration as she hit her succession of moves on Amanda, really laying it into her. As she felt her boots squish the girl's breasts with her hard dropkick, she would roll herself backwards and away, getting up on one knee as she would take a little breather.

"Heh..I don't hear you going on now huh? This match is mine." Heather would let out, walking over to Amanda as she would go to grab her arm, trying to pull the girl up from her sitting position and forward a little to get her on her knees. She would then get her in a front facelock, swinging her leg back before throwing it forward quickly, trying to use the momentum to slam Amanda's head hard down on the mat with the DDT.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:04 am

“Owww….” A week moan was the only response Amanda could make to Heather’️s words as she squished her breasts and rolled away, that move had left her really devastated. That explained why she barely did anything when Heather grabbed her and tucked her in the face lock, swinging her up and onto the ground in a vicious DDT.

Amanda slammed into the ground hard, a sickening thud was heard as her head hit the matt. For a few moments, Amanda rolled a bit, her eyes closed, but she wasn’️t quite KOed. As her breasts heaved up and down with the effort of breathing, Amanda was clearly in a strange state of mind. “We can go out for ice cream together…owww….” She was mumbling and moaning, in pain on the ground as both heads rubbed her head and neck, which were both in serious pain.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:12 am

Slamming Amanda down in the DDT was quite the satisfying feeling for Heather as she was able to really lay into the girl the fact that she wasn't one to mess with. She would pick herself up after slamming her down, letting out a satisfied sigh as she would turn and look down at Amanda. The girl was layed out, but clearly not knocked out, meaning Heather had to do more.

She knew what she could do, but she figured she'd weaken her a bit more first. Firstly though, she would hear Amanda begin to say quite the odd things, causing Heather to tilt her head in confusion before shaking her head and sighing. "Beginning of the end for you right here." Heather would let out with a confident grin before backing up, leaping over the girl as she would jump onto the ropes, trying to spin herself around and hit a springboard leg drop on Amanda.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 am

Amanda was still somewhat delirious on the deck as Heather taunted her as she ran off, running up to the ropes and flying over Amanda. “Pretty flying…” Amanda let out as Heather flew over her, landing on the ropes and flying around in the opposite direction, to land...

…where Amanda was. Amanda wasn’️t as delirious as she had led Heather to believe. True, she was in pain, and true, she was NOT getting up any time soon, but she had the minute energy to roll half a meter away. “Or coffee, I’️m not picky Heather.” Amanda let out, half-jokingly flirting with Heather. Heather should be really worried about that other half, though.

Last edited by 199 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 am

As Heather leaped off the ropes, aiming to come crashing down on Amanda with her leg drop, she would instead be met with the mat, landing right on her ass as the impact would reverberate through her entire body, causing her to let out a little groan.

Heather would hear Amanda's words right after, causing her to grit her teeth in frustration. "Tch...th-that's it! You're done!" Heather would let out, pushing herself up and pouncing towards Amanda, trying to get on the girl's back. If she could do that, she would plant her feel solidly on the mat, trying to lean down and lock Amanda in a sort of rear naked choke like lock, trying to lock in her submission finisher Rightfully Mine

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:44 am

Heather landed with a very satisfying thump, making Amanda smile a little as she half-teased Heather. “Does this mean you accept? HEY!” Amanda suddenly gasped as Heather came flying at her, landing on her back. Amanda desperately tried to buck Heather off, but in her weakened state, she could do very little of that, only grunt as Heather locked in the choke hold.

Amanda strained against Heather’️s grip, but the choke was tight, it cut off Amanda’️s air supply and made it hard for her to do anything. So, obviously, she used her little remaining air to taunt Heather a bit. “Ugh….we’️ll if we can’️t go out we should….” Amanda coughed a bit from the choke, “At least have a rematch…” . Amanda knew tapping out was in her future, but she wanted to hold on a bit.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:53 am

"Kh see what you think after this!" Heather would let out as she locked in the submission hold, really pulling back in the hold to give her as much strain as she could, really wanting to make the girl tap out as soon as she could. She would use the leverage of having her feet planted on the mat to give her even more room to lean back before she would hear Amanda keep going on.

"Kh..e-even in this you still...You're asking for it!" Heather would let out as she would keep the hold locked in with only one arm, using the other to dig her fingers into one of the girl's massive breasts, trying to lock in a vicious claw hold to add to the move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 am

“Kh…what kind of word is that that’️s not even a word OWW OWW OWWW OWWW!” Amanda screamed in pain as Heather poured on the pressure, bending her further and further back while choking her even more, truly cutting off her air…then, Heather suddenly added in quite a painful breast claw, attacking those beautiful orbs of Amanda’️s.

“Leme…owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww meanie! After I was so nice to you!” Amanda shouted, before finally screaming again. “I GIVE LEME OUT YOU WIN!”

Last edited by 199 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next