Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 7 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:22 am

"Sh-shut up!!!" Heather would yell out in frustration as she pulled back harder in the submission before adding the breast claw. She was certain that that was the thing that was going to get the girl to go over the top and just as she expected, the next thing she knew Amanda was yelling out in pain before finally screaming out her submission.

Heather would let go of her at that sound, slowly standing up over the girl as she would be announced the winner. She would raise her hands up in the air, met with a mix of cheers and boos at her methods, though her not really caring what the audience thought about her win. Grinning widely, she would step away from Amanda, leaning forward against the ropes and raising her hand in a cocky pose, quite glad she was able to show the girl not to mess with her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 7 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:25 am

“Nein! Nein! Halt die Schnauze!” Amanda retorted, as Heather told her to shut up. The pain from the hold wasn’️t the worst of it, nor the choking, but the claw to her already injured breasts was what drove Amanda to finally submit. A gasp of relief escaped Amanda’️s mouth as she was finally released, followed by a grown of annoyance as she lay panting, realizing she had been defeated. It wasn’️t that Heather was not a worthier opponent, she was strong and did earn her victory…it was that Amanda had actually really enjoyed fighting with Heather, and didn’️t quite want it to be over.

While Heather pranced about, in Amanda’️s view, and poses for the somewhat appreciative audience, Amanda began to scheme a bit…normally, she was NOT a sore loser, and indeed she ddin’️t contest this loss at all. In Amanda’️s mind, this wasn’️t about being a sore looser, it was about not having had enough fun and wanting more…which is what made Amanda slowly get to her feet, and try her best to creep behind Heather while she was posing. If she could pull that off, she’️d try to quickly get behind Heather and slip her arms around her while Heather leaned against the ropes.

“Death trap! Machiavellian! Amanda exclaimed, in a faux British accent. “I’️m challenging you! I didn’️t get enough fighting! I’️m also squeezing you, as you may have noticed.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:33 am

Heather would just click her tongue at Amanda's retort, having no idea what she had said as she would give her the last amount of torture in the hold, leading to the girl to give up. As Heather celebrated her victory, she had no idea what Amanda was planning. In her head, she figured that she was completely done with the girl, ready to get out of there and forget the match ever happened.

As she leaned against the ropes, she would let out a long sigh, nodding her head before she was about to back up and leave the ring. Before she was able to do that though, she would suddenly feel Amanda wrap her arms around her, squeezing her as she did. "Hah!?!? What?" Heather would let out in surprise, turning her head in surprise as she heard Amanda's words.

"Gh y-you...Let go! The match is over! G-get the hell out of here!" She would say, trying to pry the girl's arms away from her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:42 am

Amanda smirked a bit as she locked her arms around Heather, telling Heather she basically wanted to start fighting again. But for some reason, Heather refused. “My ears heard ‘of course I’️m not too much of a scared little girl to accept, good Madame, certainly we shall engage in combat.’️ Yay!” Obviously, Heather refused, but Amanda would not take that as an answer.

With Heather struggling and fighting against the hold, Amanda tried her best to keep her arms around Heather’️s body. “Okay…first time I tried this…” Amanda mumbled, as she tried to pull and lift up, attempting to flip Heather over in a slow and somewhat sloppy German Suplex.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:46 am

"Wh-what?? That's not...I-I already beat you!! Let go of me!!" Heather would let out, shaking her head and yelling out as she would keep trying to pry Amanda's arms apart. She wanted to be done with this, but it seemed that Amanda had a completely different idea, wanting to keep their fighting going on.

"...Huh?" Heather would let out at Amanda's words, what she said making her slightly nervous before she would find herself up in the air, slammed down on her upper back and the back of her head with the German Suplex, laying there and groaning in pain afterwards.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 am

Amanda grunted with the effort of lifting Heather up and slamming her down, bouncing a bit on the matt as her back absorbed the shock of the fall. “Ooof! Pretty good for a first time…” Amanda mused as she turned around, seeing Heather on the ground as Amanda sprang to her feet.

“Now it’️s my turn…the revengeining!” Amanda smirked, then suddenly leapt into the air and came crashing down, aiming one sneaker for each of Heather’️s breasts. [color=#FF0080] “You kicked mine, and you called mien fake.” Amanda would say, grinding down with her sneakers.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 am

"Uuugh.." Heather would let out in a groan, her back quite a bit sore from the slam, finding herself dazed from the girl's german suplex. As Amanda would spring to her feet, Heather would glare up at the girl, trying her best to shake the dazed feeling off of her before the girl could continue her assault.

Unfortunately for Heather, Amanda wouldn't give her enough time to do so, jumping into the air and landing right on her breasts, a sneaker pressed on each of her breasts. "Hugh....gaaagh!!!" Heather would let out before the girl would grind her sneakers into her breasts, causing her to yell out more in pain. "G-g-get off...damnit.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 am

Amanda ground her sneakers a bit more. As she did this, she remembered more and more that Heather had used the words ‘fake’️ to describe her breasts. Fighting was one thing, insults were quite another. “Maybe you shouldn’️t have lied about my breasts Heather!” Amanda taunted. “What…get off? Okay.”

Amanda suddenly did something very unexpected. While still standing on Heather, Amanda slid her bikini bottoms down, exposing her own ass. Then, finally, she stepped off, only to quickly drop back down, engulfing Heather’️s face in a facesit!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:11 am

"Gh..sh-shut up!" Heather would let out at Amanda's words, getting her hands up as she would try to pull the girl's feet away from her breasts. Her standing atop her was incredibly painful and she was trying her best to pull her off before she would reply to her yelling, saying Okay, something t hat Heather didn't expect. However, what the girl did next was even more surprising.

Seeing t he girl slide her bikini bottoms down, Heather's eyes would widen, her face turning a complete red at the sight. "Wh..What the hell are you--H-hey!-Mmmmph!!!" Heather would let out as the girl sat down on her, pressing her bare ass onto her face, causing her to bring her hands up, pushing at the girl's thighs frantically, trying to get her off her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:16 am

Amanda didn’️t respond to Heather’️s question as she sat on Heather’️s face. Heather was making quite the effort to get Amanda off of her, which Amanda was having none of. Reaching for Heather’️s arms, Amanda would try to grab them and pin her wrists down to the mat, so she could stay inplace.

“I remembered how much you loved smothers, I predict a long and delicious future of us smothering each other.” Amanda giggled while she continued to facesit Heather, readjusting herself so that she ground her bare ass into Heather’️s face, completely cutting off Heather’️s air. The only question she had now was to knock Heather out, or to give up before that and try more fun…unless Heather somehow escaped.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next