Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 1:55 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 7:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 7:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunited by Fate

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Reunited by Fate - Page 9 Empty Re: Reunited by Fate

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Sindel tilted her head to the side when Eladra came to whisper in her ear, trying to stop blushing but her words only make it worse. She wondered what kind of training Eladra would give her that early, she'll just have to figure that out by herself in the morning, so with a silent nod, she would enter the room and look over at Lucy. " That's okay.. I brought my 3DS with me, that will keep me entertained.. " When Eladra mentioned food, she wondered if she should get some too after that huge meal they had at the airport but soon her stomach growled loudly, making SIndel blush. " Uhm.. I suppose... I'll go with whatever you guys wil do. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Eladra would smile a bit as she heard Sindel's stomach growl, Lucy would let out a little laugh as she would then jump Sindel from behind and hug her teacher closely, Eladra would simply shake her head a bit at it and would then look at Sindel for a few seconds." You seem to be a bit hungry, so how about we go out and eat ? "Eladra said as she would then smile a bit at the girl and would even walk up to her. " What do you think Lu...Lucy. Do you want to go it a little Sushi ?" Lucy would look on at Eladra for a second before she would ask " Are we going to Ten no Sushi ?" to which Eladra nodded, with that Lucy would kick her heels against the floor and then move off Sindel. " You'll come with right ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 am

Not expecting Lucy to actually jump on her, she fell to the ground but managing to refrain from hitting her face against it, she grumbled softly as she was hugged so closely to Lucy, though from behind it just felt so once sided, she did blush faintly when she heard Eladra, hearing them discuss about what they were going to eat and where, she would slowly begin to rise herself back upon her feet once released and look at Lucy when she asked if she was going to come with them. " Off course.. Otherwise I'd be here all alone, I'd feel too lonely.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:44 am

Lucy would move up from Sindel and would then attempt and help her teacher up, Lucy would then hug Sindel tightly as she said what she said and Eladra would then shake her head a bit again, she would then attempt and move up and give Sindel a light hug and then move away, showing any affection wasn't something that she wanted to do all too often to people, but Sindel just seemed so sad. Eladra would then start to move away and would go to the hall, Lucy would attempt and make the girl move with her and start to push Sindel to start and walk out towards the hallway as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:48 am

Sindel took the hand of Lucy and got herself up, nodding a thanks to Lucy but was suddenly hugged tightly and responsed with a gentle hug of her own, nuzzling the top of Lucy's head affectionately. However, when Eladra came to hug her, her cheeks flared up red again, not expecting the hug at all. When they began to move down the hall, she was trying to move at her own pace but Lucy was pushing her to move faster, whining out at Lucy. " Hey Hey easyyyy~! I'm not moving the other way you know! " She would say rather childishly at Lucy, she always did seem to be alot more happier and active with Lucy around.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 am

Lucy moved Sindel over towards the doorway and made her best attempt to hurry her teacher up as Eladra had already put on her shoes and was out in the car, waiting for the two to make their way out so they could go and have a nice meal together. Eladra inside the comfort of the car once against looked quite peaceful and serene as she sat alone in the backseat, waiting for her little sister and her newest friendly toy. Lucy was hurrying Sindel and wanted her to put on her shoes faster as the little demon was already ready and wanted to head out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:11 am

Sindel tried to put on her shoes with her own pace rather then Lucy just pushing her to be faster and faster, whining at Lucy that she couldn't put them on with her egging her like this and finally, she got them both on, following Lucy to the car and taking a seat on the passenger's seat like last time, strapping the seatbelt around her and just making sure everything was check before she closed the door, sighing out. " Be slower next time, Lucy, it's not like it's the end of the world, you know! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down