Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunited by Fate

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunited by Fate - Page 5 Empty Re: Reunited by Fate

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Sindel seemed much more at ease when the speed limit was being lowered, no longer clutching on the seat and closing her eyes to relax against it. She wondered what was in store next, yet Lucy's question wasn't something she needed to think about, it was a unclear answer she was willing to give whenever it would rise up, she knew that lucy or others would at some point as that.

" I had.. Unfinished business.. To take care off. " She would keep her eyes from Lucy and instead look at the rather large houses.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Lucy would pout a bit as the only thing that Sindel said was that she had unfinished business to take care off, seemingly brushing Lucy off which was something that Lucy hated, she would quickly attempt and punch Sindel's arm before turning the car into the drive way and parking it .

" Don't you dare get out of the car. " Lucy said to Sindel as she would turn towards the girl and then look on at her quite angrily, " How about you either tell me what you did, or tell me that you don't want me to know...or better yet, why don't you decide if you even want people back in your life, because most people aren't ready to let you in again so you can just leave again."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 pm

" Hey ouw! " Sindel shouted when she was punched in the arm, rubbing the spot with her other hand while Lucy was parking the car. Just when she was about to open the door, Lucy stopped her with her words, looking over at the now seemingly angered Lucy. She frowned at the sight, shaking her head from side to side. " Best you don't know.. " She rubbed her arm away and looked away, mumbling out softly, though still loud enough for Lucy to hear. " ..I love you too much to explain it. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Lucy would keep pouting a bit as she stared at her teacher, she knew that Sindel wasn't going to tell her, if not after that then she would never tell her. Lucy would shake her head and then more it over to Sindel and pull her teacher in closer to kiss her on the side of her head, then gently blow on the spot where she had hit Sindel, before she would move out of the car. " I love you too Sindel." the girl said as she would then close the door and walk over to Sindel's door, and open it for the girl.

Lucy would shake her head a little and then wait for Sindel to move out of the car and then press her up against the side of the car and say " How's this for a special story event..." Lucy said as she would lean up and kiss the girl softly on the lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Off course, Sindel blushed from the feeling of that gently kiss to the side of her head and then the small bruise Lucy had created, to be blown on. Still, Sindel tried to ignore it, but those soft words of returning love from Lucy only made her happier and making her entire face red. She wanted to open the door but Lucy beat her to it, slowly rising up onto her feet but was soon pressed against the car, blinking at Lucy. " What are y-- Mmm! " She was cutt off from the sudden kiss to her lips, a muffled moan soon caming from her as she started to relax into it, allowing Lucy to do whatever she wanted to do in her ' special story event '.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Lucy kept her tongue out of Sindel mouth for now, it wasn't the time nor place for them to go on a full make out session and it was just a long soft and passionate kiss. Lucy then would break the kiss and looked deeply into Sindel's eyes and then say, " I'm really happy that you are back~" Lucy said as she would then smile at Sindel and then pat her head again, " Come now...let's meet my sister." Lucy said with a little smile as she would grab a hold of Sindel's hand and would attempt and pull Sindel along with her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 am

The kiss was innocent, which made Sindel enjoy it just a bit more, it showed affection, not lust. When the ksis was broken, her eyes did not leave Lucy's, as if mesmorized within the pair she had always told Lucy were beautiful, like shiny gold gems that should not be feared, but admired.

She was taken by the hand and pulled along, though Sindel quickly tried to match Lucy's pace to follow her, wondering what Lucy's sister looked like. " You have a really nice house, student. I envy you! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:19 am

Lucy looked deeply into Sindel's eyes for a while as she heard felt the loving stare of her teacher, she was also one that loved Sindel's eyes quite a bit, being one of the first to tell her that her eyes were beautiful much like Sindel was one of the first that told Lucy hers were.

After the long stare she brought Sindel to the front door, she would halt for a second before she would hear what Sindel said, and shake her head a bit. " It's not my house, It's my grandfathers. And he's lending it to Eladra and she is letting me stay here." Lucy would then shake her head again and then turn to look at Sindel, " Remember ? My house was that crummy old apartment that you didn't think that I should live in." Lucy said as she would look into Sindel's eyes for a moment before sticking out her togue to the girl.

Lucy would then open the door and move in, taking off her shoes before she would start to look around in each and every room around here that she could think Eladra being in.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:35 pm

" I know that one, but this one looks nice and you're living in it, so it's yours in my opinion. " She gave her student a quick reply, walking inside with Lucy and mimicking her, taking off her own snowy boots and then closing the door behind them, following Lucy almost faithfully as she started to inspect each room for her sister, personally she wondered what the girl looked like, if she was exactly the same as Lucy but older, but another part of her wondered why Lucy seemed so intent to have her meet Eladra.

Last edited by 131 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 am

Lucy kept looking around in every room that she could think of Eladra being in, walking from one to another and then kept walking around and around as Sindell followed her, once to twice she would bump into Sindel as she turned around to move to another room that was in the direction they had already gone from.

Lucy would then turn to Sindel and then place her hands on her teacher's shoulder and then shake her a little, " I know where she is~" Lucy said with a smug look on her face as she would turn Sindel around so she held onto her teacher by her shoulder but was steering her and pushing her forward, until they reached the back door.

Lucy would open the back door and then walk out of it, gesturing for Sindel to follow. Behind the house there was a big koi pond with a fair chair of rocks, one big one where a young girl with black hair was sitting, dressed in a pair of jeans and a black midriff tank top. She was sitting in a lotus position upon the rock and medatating, as the Koi fish swam around the rock she sat on, and a bird sat on her should and chirped it's little song.

Eladra looked very peaceful as she sat there, and Lucy would smile a bit as she would attempt and pull Sindel along with her a bit, before moving up behind her and pushing her forward so that she would be infront of Lucy, " Introduce yourself~" Lucy whispered to Sindel.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next