Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunited by Fate

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunited by Fate - Page 8 Empty Re: Reunited by Fate

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Sindel twitched when she was being patted and ruffle again, bringing her hands back up to straight her hair and ribbon from what had happened to it. She took the glass from Eladra, giving her a nod. She carefully brought the glass up to meet with the two sisters to clunk it against each other and moving up the glass back to take a short sip of it.

She brought her glass from her lips and looked over at Lucy and Eladra, the two seemed to be really good together as sisters, which only made her happy to stay with them, maybe she could learn to be like that too, even if they weren't her sisters, she hoped to grow a sisterly bond with them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Sindel already had a closer than sisterly bond with Lucy and if she wanted to grow one with Eladra, it just meant that she would haev to prove that she was fun and could handle herself in a fight against the Omega Dragon, she liked those kind of people after all, and it helped when they were as adorable as Sindel was, she was almost cuter than Lucy was after and that just made her extra special.

Eladra would look over at the two and then pat Lucy on her head a bit, saying to the girl " How about you go and grab Sindel's bags and show them to a room that she can take....Make sure it had a bed....a good one, not just a Futon." Eladra said as she would then see Lucy scurry off into the house. Eladra would smile a bit at Sindel as she would lean in real closer, grabbing the girl by her chin and then saying " How about you tell me a bit about yourself SInde-chan." Eladra wanted to tease Sindel a bit and see how far she would be able to take it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Sindel watched Lucy move off to grab her bags and to find a room for her, making her blink. It really seemed that she was right at home here, though her attention was taken elsewhere when Eladra came closer and took a hold of her chin, her face soon flaring up as she looked straight into Eladra's eyes and stumbled with her words. " U-uhm.. W-well I'm from Korea.. And.. I like videogames.. And.. ... ... ..I dunno what else! " She said ready squeaky, being so close to Eladra and staring right into her made Sindel feel embarassed, who was already blushing to the point where she looked like a tomato.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Eladra would look on at Sindel as the girl's face was already red and she was already stumbling at her words, it seemed kind of fun to tease Sindel like this, Eladra started to get a bit of a feel as to why Lucy liked the girl, but maybe she wasn't even able to bring out this side of the girl. In any case, Eladra would slowly rub Sindel's chin with her hand before moving it up against her cheek and lightly patting it. " Well that's not much information, but it's good to know that you like games at least, and that you are from Korea. That means that we can at least have more than just fun in the dojo...there might even be other places we can have fun." Eladra would say to Sindel before she would stare deeply into the girl's eyes.

Eladra's eyes were predotorial, and scary to most people, well most normal people, but it wasn't something that one usually forgot when they saw it. " In anycase, stay here as long as you want, and feel completely at home. Sindel-chan."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 am

Sindel wasn't really sure what she would say, she never really introduced her like that and just tell something about herself, she never really thought about such a question before, so it struck her by surprise. Her cheeks were quite warm when Eladra rested her hand upon her cheek and patted against it, making her twitch slightly, though when Eladra said about having fun in other places, she wasn't sure what she meant. " Uhm.. W-What do you mean by fun at other places.. Eladra-sempai? "

Though confused, she still smiled a bit sweetly when she was told that she could stay as long as she want to, though she wasn't sure how long that would be, sure she already enjoyed it here, but she'd hate to be a nuisance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:51 am

Eladra looked on at Sindel a bit after she patted the girl's warm cheek and then looked on as the cute girl asked what she meant, Eladra would smile a bit at Sindel and then just walk away, shaking her head a bit as she would walk up towards the door, Eladra's long hair flowed behind her as she walked and she would then halt at the door and look on at Sindel.

" If you want to come and see what kind of room Lucy had given you, the maybe you should follow me. Sindel-chan." Eladra said as she would move into the house and then wait for Sindel to follow her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Sindel was left clueless with Eladra had meant earlier, just watching the girl leave. She still wondered what she meant, but those thoughts were broken when Eladra said that she could see what kind of room her student had chosen for her. She didn't waste another second waiting and ran after Eladra to get back close to her, following her into the mansion to see where she would be taken and off course, what Lucy was doing. Still, a part of her wondered what Eladra was all about, she looked so calm on those rocks, then teasing when she got along with Lucy and then finally that rather predatory look in her eyes when they were alone..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Eladra smirked a bit as she was walking off into the house with Sindel following, she went down the hallways and looked into a few rooms until she found the third larges bed room in the mansion that she saw Lucy in, the girl had already put sheets on the bed and had already fixed everything so that Sindel could stay in here, putting her bags right next to some drawers, and closets and more so she had already brought in a 32 inch tv towards the girl's room.

Eladra would let out a little sigh as she would shake her head a bit, " Did you take my tv or yours ? " Lucy blushed a bit as she would then let out " I took the one in the other spare room." Something that caused Eladra to shake her head a bit before she would move up to Sindel and pat her on her shoulder, " Well it looks like you have your room now. I hope you enjoy it and have a nice time here. Training starts first thing in the morning." Eladra said as she would stare deeply into Sindel's eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Sindel followed Eladra like a puppy, soon finding the room that Lucy was putting stuff into and widened her eyes. It was quite big! More then enough for herself, especially that TV! She refrained from jumping on the bed and giggling like a schoolgirl because of the expensive looking stuff in the room she would be staying in. She was patted on the shoulder again and looked back at Eladra, who stared at her so intently, so deeply, that it reignited the blush on he cheeks, staring with widened eyes at Eladra. " Y-Yes.. Thank you! "She would say with a more high pitched tone of voice, not really intimidated by Eladra, but more in a sort of trance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Eladra would smile a bit at Sindel as she seemed rather happy, and with that Lucy was happy it seemed. She would then lean in and whisper into Sindel ear, " You're training will be early in the morning, after that you can train Lucy." Eladra said as she would then lean back and then allow Sindel passage into her new room. Lucy was just done plugging in the TV and all and she would look over at Sindel, " Well we don't really have more than one ps3 and one 360, so we couldn't bring one into your room...but I guess we can ask Grandpa for one ?" Lucy said as she looked over at Eladra who would shrug a bit and then look over at the two.

" I don't know, but what I do know is that we should eat something soon, I'm starving. Maybe some sushi. What do you two say ? Should we go out and eat ?" Eladra said almost as if she was talking to two small kids.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next