Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunited by Fate

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunited by Fate - Page 7 Empty Re: Reunited by Fate

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Sindel wasn't going to let Lucy get away with another attack, suddenly slipped her hands around Lucy's body and pull her into a tight bearhug, though only to close the distance between them and allowing Sindel's forehead to rest against Lucy's, staring deep into the girl's eyes. " It's.. Not.. Cute. " She would release her student and take a single step back, watching Eladra leave into the mansion and leaving the two behind. " Lulu! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 am

Lucy was caught up by Sindel in the bear hug, but her arms werent' so she pulled them up and grabbed onto Sindel's ribbon and tugged on it, " It's cute!" Lucy shouted out as she would kick at Sindel's legs hard to make her let her go, after which Lucy would look on at Sindel as her teacher then called her Lulu again.

Lucy would shake her head a pout, " You suck." Lucy would let out as she would turn around and then walk over towards the koi pond, looking down at the koi fish as the swam around and seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 am

" In the right position, you'd do the sucking... " She mumbled quite clearly out to Lucy. She watched her student head over to the pond, just watching her for a while before she would stepped towards her, stopping behind her to slide her arms over the girl's shoulders and holding her in a gentle hug, peeking over her shoulder so that she could look down at the fishes.

" Those are nice, some say they represent Yin & Yang, but this is the first time I actually seem them. " She would then affectionately nuzzle Lucy's cheek while keeping her eyes at the fish.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 am

Lucy would keep looking at the fish, blushing a bit at Sindel's comment before she would look back at the fish and just keep staring deeply at them. Sindel came up and hugged Lucy gently as the girl would shake her head a bit and move her face away a bit as the girl began to nuzzle up against her face. Lucy would soon give in and do the same thing back to Sindel, pressing her face up against Sindel's as she would nuzzle back long with the girl.

About that time Eladra would come out with a tray, and on it was glasses of ice tea, she would walk down towards the two as silently as a cat, before she would be just two steps away from the two and she would ask. " Having fun with my fish ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:30 am

Sindel nuzzled into Lucy while her eyes drifted off from the fish and to Lucy's face, grinning teasingly though that didn't last long, soon a sudden voice came behind them and Sindel released Lucy in an instant, flailing her arms about and fell upon her rear. She really did not expect someone to come up from behind them so silently.

" Was just watching them! " She would say rather quickly while she pulled herself back upon her feet, Eladra was really silent, luckily she was not an enemy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Lucy would turn her head and look at Sindel who seemed to flail around quite a bit and landing on her butt, Lucy remained more or less still and clam. " Ah...it looks like Elly has someone to scare and tease now." Lucy said as she would look back at the koi fish for a second and then move up to her feet.

Eladra would glare a bit at Lucy as she put down the tray and then moved up towards the girl and would attempt and grind her knuckle into Lucy's skull, " Owowowowow soooooorry!" Lucy let out as she already knew why Eladra was doing this to her. " Haven't I told you not to call me Elly ?!" Eladra let out in a slightly irritated voice, before she would step back and look at Sindel for a second. " Anyways, at least you seem to be able to keep my sis in check...at least somewhat, So how about it Sindel-san....ah maybe I should offer first, Sorry." Eladra let out as she blushed a bit from the fact that she hadn't asked the question she was already looking if Sindel was on board on. " So, I was wondering if you would like to stay with us ? We have plenty of rooms and a very nice Dojo."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:29 am

Sindel slowly raised back upon her feet, straightening her ribbon while she watched the two, with Eladra showing authority over Lucy thanks to that nickname the kawaii gave her older sister. She released a sigh, rubbing the back of her head while Eladra spoke to her, keeping her eyes on the older sister the whole time. Watching her blush was pretty cute and wanted to tease her, but seeing the treatment Lucy had gotten, not even her ribbon could stop it so she just remained silent. She blinked when she got the actual offer, looking from Eladra to Lucy, and then back again. " ..Really? I mean.. " She thought if over, looking down at her feet. It did seem very nice, not only did she have a place to stay but also a place to train, not to mention she'd be close to Lucy again.. She wasn't going to say that she came here with no plan whatsoever, so. " Well.. " She looked back up at Eladra. " If you two would have, I will not refuse. " She then bowed respectfully to Eladra. " I would love to stay with you two "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:09 am

Eladra would smile a bit as it seemed as if the girl was a bit reluctant, but soon enough she would take a step up closer towards the girl as she then said that she was willing to stay if both of them would have her and how she loved that idea. It was so great that they were now going to live together, which meant that Eladra could supervise Sindel's teachings and it also meant that Lucy wouldn't have to be the one that she made fun of all the time, now she could make fun of Sindel. Eladra would pat Sindel's head as she girl bowed for her. " There there little one, how about you place you bag in one of the rooms that isn't in use and have a bed. " Eladra said as she would then turn to Lucy who seemed to be very happy at the moment.

The Girl's eyes lit up as she heard what her sister offered and what Sindel answered, she would run up and hug the girl, wrapping her arms around Sindel as she would attempt to give her teacher the biggest hug that she could imagine giving a person, " Looks like this time you'll be answering to me in here. " Lucy said as she would nuzzle up against Sindel's face. Eladra would shake her head a bit and then grab one of the glasses with ice tea and take a sip.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 am

Sindel blushed slightly when she was patted on the head, making the ribbon bounce slightly, she had left her bags next to her shoes she had taken off. She raised back up to stand straight, just in time to Lucy rocketing up to her and hugging her affectionately. Sindel couldn't help but chuckle, though the words given to her made her pout a bit, though a bright red blush came upon her cheeks as Lucy nuzzled into her. " Answering to.. You? You're my student again! you should be answering to me! " She tried to remain deviant against Lucy at least, even though she knew that this was basically their mansion and their rules, Sindel wasn't just going to listen to Lucy!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 am

Lucy would pout a bit as she heard what Sindel said, letting out a low groan as Eladra answered to it, and now it was just like it was before but with one exception. " Don't forget that you both answer to me~ " Eladra said teasingly as she would move up and pat both of them on their head again and ruffled their hairs a bit, before she would move back a few steps and take a glass and offer it to Sindel and the same with Lucy. Eladra would then smile at the two. " Kanpai for Sindel staying with us." Eladra said as she would clinck her glass against Sindel's and Lucy's and then the two sister would drink.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next